Arianism.

daqq

I think "vessel" is where we went different directions.

To my thinking, every person is a vessel. I mean... some are empty, some are a quart low, some are full, and some overflowing. And perhaps they are not full of the same thing, but... they are all vessels nonetheless.

The cistern is of a similar typological metaphor-allegory-analogy:

Jeremiah 2:12-13
[12] Be astonished at this, O heavens, and be horribly afraid; be utterly desolate, says YHWH, [13] For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and they have quarried from-of themselves cisterns, broken cisterns that can hold no living water!

The "cavity" of the man is likened to a cistern, that is, the chest cavity, which contains the heart.

daqq

John 1:14 KJV -

John 1:14 KJV -
Yep, the moment Moses began to write. :)

PS ~ Acts 7:38 - "λογια ζωντα"
Living Oracles - Living Sayings - Living Words

1 John 1:1-3
[1] Who was from the beginning, Who we have heard, Who we have seen with our eyes, Who we have beheld and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of Life: [2] and the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare unto you the Life, the Life of the aionion, Who was with the Father, and has been manifested unto us: [3] Who we have seen and heard we declare unto you also, that you also may have fellowship with us, and our fellowship moreover is with the Father and with His Son Meshiah Ι̅H:

And the Word became flesh, (μεμβρανας-lambskins), and tabernacled among us: Who we have heard: Who we have seen with our eyes: Who we have looked upon, which our hands have handled: the Word of Life in the lambskin Sefer, whose earlets were pierced coming into the world, being affixed to the Atzei Chayim, (that is to say, the Trees of Life).

075_corrected_300dpi.jpg

Syria Gallery

Amen-amen, Who tabernacles among us, and in the midst of the great congregation. :)

Zeke

~*~*~

I'm still curious as to what good or advantage, besides a state-church political triumph of one doctrinal view over/against another (in the 3rd to 5th centuries), that Trinitarianism WON over Arianism, that a traditional-orthodox dogma of the Trinity has given to the world, that Arianism could not give to it? :idunno: All you have is the 'belief' that Jesus is 'God' and held up to the same status of Identity and divinity as 2 other divine personalities in a 'Godhead',...and that is what you have. Such is only from a historical view, a triumph of a particular dogma or belief, then made into a creed, then defended onwards by 'tradition'.

The teachings of Jesus within each school still holds and the sincerity of worship and good that comes from hearts serving 'God' is one and the same, in the Spirit of God,...who is ONE by nature anyways. So, no dogmatic lordship or apology from a particular Christology necessarily holds as 'absolute', since it is only a relative position, as a relational concept.

And still, Jesus can only be related to, as a personality-figure in consciousness,...and within whatever 'Christology' one favors,...it is but a 'relational-concept' and 'opinion' still.

The still small voice always awaits the searcher to return within, the paradox is the still small voice "within" is the one that triggered the search to find its self, the outward broadway is never able to satisfy that Divine need is us 2Tim 2:13, 1Cor 3:16, we cling to religious and cultural bias that have all to do with the broadway that separates the body instead of bringing it together, Jesus the pattern spiritual man tells us where the search must start Luke 17:20-21. The state of most religious programmed christians is a life of a servant/slave mentality Galatians 4:1 awaiting some outward event (messiah, Saviour, Jesus) to change that state, even in this post some degrade themselves as I am just a lowly etc ...1Cor 12:14-27 and what good could I possibly know over the leaders of the word squabble games going on here.