Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Convert or face the sword.

Click the link and you can watch the video.

Al-Moussawi, who is in charge of the body which maintains all of the Shia holy sites, including mosques, Huseiniyas and schools, sparked anger as he declared Christians to be “infidels” during a speech in southern Iraq, according to local media.

Al-Moussawi, described the Christians as "infidels and polytheists" and stressed the need for "jihad" against them.

Many have accused him of imitating the rhetoric of Islamic State (IS) militants by stating Iraqi Christians must either convert to Shia Islam, pay a religious tax known as a jizya tax, or be killed.

Get your self something belt fed for these animals.

You child molesting perverts.

mm2.jpg

Not one word of protest from anna, rusha, barbie, or tardly artie.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslims dismember for crimes...which is not a proper punishment for thievery. If you didn't know, restitution to the victim is proper.

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:20 P.M.) – The ISIS affiliate ‘Jaish Khalid ibn al-Walid’ released a handful of images on Wednesday showing a Sharia crackdown on a local man accused of being a thief.

In accordance with strict religious laws, the unidentified civilian had his hand and foot chopped off by the hardline jihadist group:​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
mm2.jpg

You really are an idiot. You don't even remember that I debunked this fake interpretation of a photo once before.

The Loon world was whipped into a frenzy based on, as usual, the reinforcing winds of ignorance and hate. In what was meant to be an unremarkable story, Tim Marshall a reporter for Sky News blogged on a mass wedding celebration in the Gaza Strip officiated by Hamas. Marshall reports in his excellent blog Islamophobia. Ignorance or Propaganda?,

The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It’s the way things are done here, Personally I’m for the mixing of the sexes, but I’m not about to argue, I’m outnumbered.

Up on the stage there’s music and dancing. Everyone’s having a good time, even me, although the Hamas robocops are making me a little nervous. Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel, sure they are cracking down on women’s rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break…Then the fireworks explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.

So what has gotten the Loon world completely riled up? Well it seems that many of the anti-Muslims misconstrued the occasion and thought the grooms were actually marrying the little girls who were their nieces or cousins!

http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/08/anti-muslim-blogoshpere-runs-amuck-forced-to-eat-crow/

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp

Arthur Brain

Convert or face the sword.

Click the link and you can watch the video.

Al-Moussawi, who is in charge of the body which maintains all of the Shia holy sites, including mosques, Huseiniyas and schools, sparked anger as he declared Christians to be “infidels” during a speech in southern Iraq, according to local media.

Al-Moussawi, described the Christians as "infidels and polytheists" and stressed the need for "jihad" against them.

Many have accused him of imitating the rhetoric of Islamic State (IS) militants by stating Iraqi Christians must either convert to Shia Islam, pay a religious tax known as a jizya tax, or be killed.

Get your self something belt fed for these animals.

You child molesting perverts.

mm2.jpg

Well, here's some words for you, check your sources you dozy great crank. Not remember this being taken apart by anna? Oh, well she's helpfully reminded you (and the other dopes) of your earlier mistake anyway I see.

:e4e: