Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

glorydaz

Who has gone on record citing his great admiration for the actress, Sally Field?

Me.

His great admiration for both the strength and sense of fair play for that female Captain on the tv series "Star Trek: Voyager"?

Me.

For how well UFC Fighter, Holly Holm handled herself in the face of that fool's slander of her - Fighter Rhonda Rousey?

Me.

No need to go on.

But my point to Ktoyou was in light of other of her remarks on here in the past, against Muslim women - like the one she made about her wanting to kick one, they so annoy her.

And she has stated she is very set in her ways.

My post to her was in light of all that.

You all make of it what you will.

No sense in attempting to defend oneself to such.

It is...what it is.

But the lens of Romans 5:8 towards any one, Muslim or what have you, such an attitude, is not.

Lord this "holier than thou" act of yours is getting intolerable. Get a sex change, and start wearing a burqa, then we might find you tolerable....most of them burqa wearing babes aren't allowed to speak to us infidel Christians. :wave:

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Anti-Christ will be the Muslim Mahdi who the Quran says will be chosen by Isa; the Muslim name for Jesus, and that Isa will come to earth by descending to Damascus. Isa will then select the Mahdi and Sharia law will be imposed upon the earth. The heads of those who refuse to worship this religion will be chopped off. Sound familiar? It should because it's also in the Bible if you know how to interpret prophesy correctly.

Arthur Brain

He isnt American. Those (white males) in the UK have been femmed up way before now.

46c728ddf6e52e03e95ec3c43a6d328c--whats-a-feminist-simon-pegg.jpg

"Femmed up"?! Oh, you far right cranks are as full of it as usual...

:rotfl:

Arthur Brain

"Fruitcake", you say? You sexist creep. You must have "fruit" on the brain. :think:

Well, no on both counts and considering the term has been used on here for years and in the general understanding - that being someone who's acting or writing like a nutcase - then the only ones with "fruit" on the brain would be the likes of that dope 'intojoy' and yourself, and aCW of course...

:e4e:

glorydaz

Well, no on both counts and considering the term has been used on here for years and in the general understanding - that being someone who's acting or writing like a nutcase - then the only ones with "fruit" on the brain would be the likes of that dope 'intojoy' and yourself, and aCW of course...

:e4e:

Yeah, it's always the other guy. I get it.

Danoh

Lord this "holier than thou" act of yours is getting intolerable. Get a sex change, and start wearing a burqa, then we might find you tolerable....most of them burqa wearing babes aren't allowed to speak to us infidel Christians. :wave:

You Trump supporter, you. :chuckle:

glorydaz

And so on...

Intojoy was being a moron as per usual and you were none too clever to follow suit. Live and learn GD. We all have to and hopefully even intojoy will get that, and Trad, musty etc...

Oh, I see. Rusha can make jokes, but others are morons when they do. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

Oh, I see. Rusha can make jokes, but others are morons when they do. :thumb:

Well, sure she can and with a readier wit than the likes of fruitbats like intojoy etc. He wasn't even trying to 'make a joke', he was just being his usual trolled out, dingbat self and you predictably followed his 'line'.

glorydaz

Well, sure she can and with a readier wit than the likes of fruitbats like intojoy etc. He wasn't even trying to 'make a joke', he was just being his usual trolled out, dingbat self and you predictably followed his 'line'.

Actually, I didn't see his post. I saw Rusha's and came up with what I said, all by myself. :banana: