Are you inadvertently funding the false prophet's future ministry?

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Irony is that today there are many organisations which are geared towards the eventual rebuilding of the temple on the temple mount that is prophesied in the Bible and this temple will have a new High Priest. Once this is achieved Israel will once again be a theocracy and this High Priest will basically be in charge of Israel, which is fast becoming the most powerful nation on Earth just as the Bible says it would become. The problem is that this High Priest will be claiming that the Messiah is about to come but not Jesus of course because Jews don't believe in Jesus as there Messiah, in fact many of them hate Jesus with a passion. So this high priest who will be one of the most powerful men on Earth will be making false claims that Jesus is a nobody while someone else will be the Messiah and as such he will be a false prophet and all this in the end times in the very temple that the Bible says the false prophet will be at. Are you inadvertently funding a 'Zionist' organisation? And therefore funding the false prophet's future ministry. Many many Christians are.

Jerry Shugart

The problem is that this High Priest will be claiming that the Messiah is about to come but not Jesus of course because Jews don't believe in Jesus as there Messiah, in fact many of them hate Jesus with a passion.

That will only be temporary because the next time the Jews in Israel see the Lord Jesus they will recognize Him as their promised Messiah, as witnessed by the Lord Jesus' own words:

"For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord"
(Mt.23:39).​

WatchmanOnTheWall

That will only be temporary because the next time the Jews in Israel see the Lord Jesus they will recognize Him as their promised Messiah, as witnessed by the Lord Jesus' own words:

"For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord"
(Mt.23:39).​

It will be to late then as that will be on the Great and terrible day of the Lord when Jesus returns.

Revelation 1:7
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

daqq

It will be to late then as that will be on the Great and terrible day of the Lord when Jesus returns.

Revelation 1:7
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

Have you ever noticed that the passage you quoted does not say "all eyes", (plural), but rather conspicuously, "every eye", (singular)? Therefore if you do not do the Testimony of the Master and "pluck out" that eye which offends, then you will not see him: for the lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light: but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness: how great is that darkness! (The Testimony of the Master is the Spirit of the prophecy, Rev 19:10).

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Have you ever noticed that the passage you quoted does not say "all eyes", (plural), but rather conspicuously, "every eye", (singular). Therefore if you do not do the Testimony of the Master and "pluck out" that eye which offends, then you will not see him: for the lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light: but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness: how great is that darkness! (The Testimony of the Master is the Spirit of the prophecy, Rev 19:10).

Eye eye, more nonsense.

daqq

Eye eye, more nonsense.

Really? So you openly confess that the words of Messiah and of the Apocalypse are nonsense? Everything I wrote after the first sentence, (which should have had a question mark after it because it was intended as a question), is written in the scripture:

Matthew 18:9 ASV
9 And if thine eye causeth thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is good for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the hell of fire.

Matthew 6:22-23 ASV
22 The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!

Revelation 19:10 YLT
10 and I fell before his feet, to bow before him, and he saith to me, 'See--not! fellow servant of thee am I, and of thy brethren, those having the testimony of Jesus; bow before God, for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of the prophecy.'

daqq

Do you believe that "Jesus is God"? The scripture says that no man, (literally no one), has either seen or beheld God at any time, (using two different words for "see" and "beheld" in two different places). You therefore do not understand what it means to "see" according to the scripture and the Testimony of Messiah: and no doubt that is because you call the Testimony of the Master, "nonsense".

John 1:18a ASV
18a No man hath seen [εωρακεν] God at any time;

1 John 4:12a ASV
12a No man hath beheld [τεθεαται] God at any time:

Moreover the word employed for "see" in Revelation 1:7 is οψεται.

Revelation 1:7 W/H
7 ιδου ερχεται μετα των νεφελων και οψεται αυτον πας οφθαλμος και οιτινες αυτον εξεκεντησαν και κοψονται επ αυτον πασαι αι φυλαι της γης ναι αμην

Moreover the Master explains the different meanings of these words in passages like John 14:7-9, and those meanings are not the same as what your favorite scholars have gleaned from other ancient Greek pagan writers in their studies, (the usages are not always the same but if you believe the Testimony of the Master and his usage of the words you will not go astray like your favorite scholars).

John 14:7-9 ASV
7 If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou, Show us the Father?

And John 14:19-23:

John 14:19-23 ASV
19 Yet a little while, and the world beholdeth me no more; but ye behold me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
22 Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

And John 16:16-23:

John 16:16-23 ASV
16 A little while, and ye behold me no more; and again a little while, and ye shall see me.
17 Some of his disciples therefore said one to another, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye behold me not; and again a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? We know not what he saith.
19 Jesus perceived that they were desirous to ask him, and he said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves concerning this, that I said, A little while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me?
20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but when she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for the joy that a man is born into the world.
22 And ye therefore now have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one taketh away from you.
23 And in that day ye shall ask me no question. Verily, verily, I say unto you, if ye shall ask anything of the Father, he will give it you in my name.

But again, you must put all of these statements together for your doctrine to be correct, and none of them will contradict if your doctrine is correct:

This is all "nonsense" only to those who do not love the Word, because they are of the world, and can neither see the Master nor the Father.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Do you believe that "Jesus is God"? The scripture says that no man, (literally no one), has either seen or beheld God at any time, (using two different words for "see" and "beheld" in two different places). You therefore do not understand what it means to "see" according to the scripture and the Testimony of Messiah: and no doubt that is because you call the Testimony of the Master, "nonsense".

Moreover the word employed for "see" in Revelation 1:7 is οψεται.

Revelation 1:7 W/H
7 ιδου ερχεται μετα των νεφελων και οψεται αυτον πας οφθαλμος και οιτινες αυτον εξεκεντησαν και κοψονται επ αυτον πασαι αι φυλαι της γης ναι αμην

Moreover the Master explains the different meanings of these words in passages like John 14:7-9, and those meanings are not the same as what your favorite scholars have gleaned from other ancient Greek pagan writers in their studies, (the usages are not always the same but if you believe the Testimony of the Master and his usage of the words you will not go astray like your favorite scholars).

John 14:7-9 ASV
7 If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou, Show us the Father?

And John 14:19-23:

John 14:19-23 ASV
19 Yet a little while, and the world beholdeth me no more; but ye behold me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself unto him.
22 Judas (not Iscariot) saith unto him, Lord, what is come to pass that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

And John 16:16-23:

John 16:16-23 ASV
16 A little while, and ye behold me no more; and again a little while, and ye shall see me.
17 Some of his disciples therefore said one to another, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye behold me not; and again a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? We know not what he saith.
19 Jesus perceived that they were desirous to ask him, and he said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves concerning this, that I said, A little while, and ye behold me not, and again a little while, and ye shall see me?
20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but when she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for the joy that a man is born into the world.
22 And ye therefore now have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one taketh away from you.
23 And in that day ye shall ask me no question. Verily, verily, I say unto you, if ye shall ask anything of the Father, he will give it you in my name.

But again, you must put all of these statements together for your doctrine to be correct, and none of them will contradict if your doctrine is correct:

This is all "nonsense" only to those who do not love the Word, because they are of the world, and can neither see the Master nor the Father.

Please respond to the OP or abstain from making inflammatory remarks and bombing threads thank you.

daqq

Please respond to the OP or abstain from making inflammatory remarks and bombing threads thank you.

That is a response to the subject matter.
Please stop calling the Testimony of Messiah nonsense.

And I do not see anything in that post as inflammatory unless of course you see the truth as inflammatory. But the truth is that it was you who called the Testimony of the Messiah nonsense, (which is inflammatory imo).

WatchmanOnTheWall

That is a response to the subject matter.
Please stop calling the Testimony of Messiah nonsense.

And I do not see anything in that post as inflammatory unless of course you see the truth as inflammatory. But the truth is that it was you who called the Testimony of the Messiah nonsense, (which is inflammatory imo).

Please respond to the OP or abstain from making inflammatory remarks and bombing threads thank you