Are you Going to Heaven?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, you either are ignoring what I've said, are clearly a moron, or intentionally lying.
The prig is Intentionally lying, I said the right words and will go to Heaven anyway; isn't cheap grace theology wonderful?

So what did Jesus mean when He said "If you love me you'll obey (i.e. be obedient) to my commandments"?

The greatest commandment (not a suggestion but a commandment) is to love God with all of your heart, mind and soul". How can you love God if you don't tell people to obey His Word when it comes to their mind, heart and actions?
The 2nd greatest commandment (not a suggestion, but a commandment) is to "love your neighbor as yourself" LOL.. granted, the homosexual who has been 'married' to another male for 30 years will tell his neighbor that it's ok to engage in sissy boy sex as long as it's done out of love. Of course the unrepentant sodomite is taking God out of the equation (commandment #1) and making things up as he goes along.

Jesus also spoke of moral absolutes in regards to obeying His commandments, i.e. God's universal moral laws that I talked about in an earlier posts (thou shalt not murder, thou shalt not 'marry' someone of the same sex and have sissy boy sex, etc.).

BTW, what are you doing hanging around libertarians if you're not one?

OZOS

The prig is Intentionally lying, I said the right words and will go to Heaven anyway; isn't cheap grace theology wonderful?
No, you have not said "the right words", because your words claim that men are saved by their works. Jesus said that we can know false prophets by what they say out of their mouth (fruit of their lips), and what comes out of your mouth is what is in your heart. You have an evil, unbelieving heart. By your words you will be justified or condemned.

So what did Jesus mean when He said "If you love me you'll obey (i.e. be obedient) to my commandments"?
To love God is to believe what He says concerning His Son. To love your neighbor is to speak the truth concerning Jesus so that they too might believe God.

"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment."

BTW, what are you doing hanging around libertarians if you're not one?
I'm not "hanging around" anyone, and I have no idea about anyone's political affiliation, including yours.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you have not said "the right words", because your words claim that men are saved by their works.
I decided to take the cheap grace route in life. Heck, if I can continue to lie and still go to Heaven as long as I don't believe that people have to do good things to please God and I say the right words, why not?

Jesus said that we can know false prophets by what they say out of their mouth (fruit of their lips), and what comes out of your mouth is what is in your heart. You have an evil, unbelieving heart. By your words you will be justified or condemned.
How about a person's actions, does that come out of their heart as well?
To love God is to believe what He says concerning His Son. To love your neighbor is to speak the truth concerning Jesus so that they too might believe God.
There's quite a bit more to that story than you're telling, but since you makes things up as you go along...
I'm not "hanging around" anyone, and I have no idea about anyone's political affiliation, including yours.
For some reason I get the feeling that your libertarian admirer and you have been hanging around together for over 30 years. <wink>

Last edited:

OZOS

I met Billybob once
I was referring to those who are here now. BillyBob stayed at our home and we attended a Chiefs / Titans game several years ago. I've also met with Knight, Lighthouse, and a couple of others, but I don't know anyone who is currently here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:
I decided to take the cheap grace route in life. Heck, if I can continue to lie and still go to Heaven as long as I don't believe that people have to do good things to please God and I say the right words, why not?
So you turn to a cult for your responses? LOL :ROFLMAO:

I don't know anyone on this site.
And here I thought that you'd be ecstatic that I sold out Christ and decided that actions that lead to good behavior (in my case not lying) isn't necessary in the act of repentance, or does that gratitude only extend to homosexuals?

OZOS

aCultureWarrior said:

And here I thought that you'd be ecstatic that I sold out Christ and decided that actions that lead to good behavior (in my case not lying) isn't necessary in the act of repentance, or does that gratitude only extend to homosexuals?
Look, dummy, from the onset, you have never come close to comprehending what I've said or what the Bible says, and that is because you have never believed the gospel. The back and forth debate has been centered on my attempts to explain to you that Biblical salvation has nothing to do with anyone's behavior, but rather what any individual believes concerning who Jesus is and what He has done. YOU, on the other hand, have been arguing against that, and claiming that grace, through faith, is not enough to save anyone. The Bible disagrees with you. The gospel disagrees with you. God disagrees with you. You can continue spouting off your "cheap grace" babbling all you want, but all you're doing is mocking the cross.

Go back to your chest puffing and behavior boasting all you want, but you will never "change" the fact that no one is saved by their behavior, but only by what they believe. This explains why we (not you) are called "believers".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Look, dummy, from the onset, you have never come close to comprehending what I've said or what the Bible says, and that is because you have never believed the gospel. The back and forth debate has been centered on my attempts to explain to you that Biblical salvation has nothing to do with anyone's behavior, but rather what any individual believes concerning who Jesus is and what He has done. YOU, on the other hand, have been arguing against that, and claiming that grace, through faith, is not enough to save anyone. The Bible disagrees with you. The gospel disagrees with you. God disagrees with you. You can continue spouting off your "cheap grace" babbling all you want, but all you're doing is mocking the cross.

Go back to your chest puffing and behavior boasting all you want, but you will never "change" the fact that no one is saved by their behavior, but only by what they believe. This explains why we (not you) are called "believers".
I suspect he was banned from whatever other forums he trolls. He's rarely here lately, and usually stays in his "I'm not really a homo" thread

Right Divider

Body part
aCultureWarrior said:
That is exactly what unsaved people say.

You have it backwards: We do not do good works to get saved, we do good works because we are saved.
Eph 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
You should get saved.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look, dummy, from the onset, you have never come close to comprehending what I've said or what the Bible says,..
I know what the Bible says about eternal salvation, in fact you've even agreed that repentance (mentioned over 50 times in the New Testament) is a necessary act of salvation. You've written your own definition of repentance, leaving the "action" part out of it. Jesus didn't die a horrific death so that His followers would cheapen His grace by not feeling guilty about sinning and having no desire to change through the power of faith in Christ and The Holy Spirit. That has been my message throughout this thread.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have it backwards: We do not do good works to get saved, we do good works because we are saved.
Thank you for making the point that I've been saying all along! Be careful, Ozos doesn't think that good works because of salvation is necessary, you two will really butt heads on that one.

That being said: as I mentioned in an earlier post, a person has to take it upon himself to start the process of having a relationship with Jesus Christ, i.e. being tired of their current dead end lifestyle and seeking His Word in a church that truly does share the Word of God, not some phony church like Ozos attends.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I suspect he was banned from whatever other forums he trolls. He's rarely here lately, and usually stays in his "I'm not really a homo" thread
Your libertarian forums love me and even though a high percent of them are sissy boyz, we do have pretty good discussions about libertarianism (consensual morality, non aggression principle, property rights, etc.), it's evil leaders (Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, Walter Block) and how a person can't be a Christian and a libertarian at the same time.

OZOS

Eph 2:8-10 KJV "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

You need to read that over and over again, because you still don't get it. It's not our works we walk in, but His.

"Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?" James 2:22

"These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth". Hebrews 11:13

Those who had faith in God, in the Old Testament, were looking forward to the promise. The works that they did were the result of the faith they had in the One whom God was sending, namely Christ. Noah built the ark having faith in the coming promise. Abraham knew that even if he killed his son, that God was able to raise him from the dead in order that the promise would be fulfilled. Even though many in the OT did not receive the promise, by faith they looked forward to it. Today, we believe in the promise fulfilled.

Jesus was asked by the multitudes… "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent." (John 6:28-29). In other words, it is His work that we believe in His Son. This is His way (believing), by which we are saved.

Today, our faith is in the finished work of Jesus Christ. His work is finished.

Through Christ, God has made it possible for us to be saved by grace through faith, apart from our works. We are His workmanship. We are His good works, which God before ordained (prepared beforehand). We now walk, by faith, in His finished/completed works, that were fulfilled in Christ. We inherit the promise (life), having believed the Gospel. This is God's way. It is the only way.

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him" Col 2:6

Believers are those who walk the very same way they received Him, not by works, but by grace through faith.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

Therefore, we have no reason to examine anyone, according to their works. It is our faith, not our works that is the evidence that we are believers.
Anyone who claims that their sin, is "not a sin" is NOT a believer. We are witnesses of what Jesus has DONE, and what we say we believe, concerning Him, is our testimony.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Therefore, we have no reason to examine anyone, according to their works. It is our faith, not our works that is the evidence that we are believers.
You better take that up with Right Divider who said this:

Right Divider said:

Jesus not only knows what's in your heart, but judges you by your actions. If the sissy boy that is 'married' to another male (for 30 years, and that's a long time in the life of two sissy boyz) doesn't change his actions, even if he says all of the right words, he and his sissy boy 'husband' will spend eternity separated from God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How retarded of you to assume that I have libertarian forums while revealing YOUR extensive familiarity with them.
Yeah, I guess I was misguided by your "consent" comments in another thread which I linked in an earlier post. Could you explain what you meant by them?

And yes, Jesus pretty much said that His followers have to go into the sewer to spread His Word to the unrighteous. Do you have any idea how filthy I get going into those libertarian sewers? Sigh, the things people do to show their love to God.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah, I guess I was misguided by your "consent" comments in another thread which I linked in an earlier post. Could you explain what you meant by them?

And yes, Jesus pretty much said that His followers have to go into the sewer to spread His Word to the unrighteous. Do you have any idea how filthy I get going into those libertarian sewers? Sigh, the things people do to show their love to God.
John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 21:8
- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

have fun in the lake :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since ok doser deleted his brillant "No, eat dirt" comment, here's what he said in another thread:

I have the moral obligation not to impose my will upon others without their consent.

Likewise I have the moral obligation to oppose those who try to impose their will upon others without their consent.
If that isn't libertarian ideology, nothing is.