Are You A True Believer?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Read Luke 1: 67; Then tell everyone that they didn't have the Holy Spirit yet.

John the Baptist was born, before Jesus.

I said
Context.
Luke 1:61-67
61 But they said to her, "There is no one among your relatives who is called by this name."
62 So they made signs to his father-- what he would have him called.
63 And he asked for a writing tablet, and wrote, saying, "His name is John." So they all marveled.
64 Immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he spoke, praising God.
65 Then fear came on all who dwelt around them; and all these sayings were discussed throughout all the hill country of Judea.
66 And all those who heard them kept them in their hearts, saying, "What kind of child will this be?" And the hand of the Lord was with him.
67 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
(NKJ)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Context.
Luke 1:61-67
61 But they said to her, "There is no one among your relatives who is called by this name."
62 So they made signs to his father-- what he would have him called.
63 And he asked for a writing tablet, and wrote, saying, "His name is John." So they all marveled.
64 Immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he spoke, praising God.
65 Then fear came on all who dwelt around them; and all these sayings were discussed throughout all the hill country of Judea.
66 And all those who heard them kept them in their hearts, saying, "What kind of child will this be?" And the hand of the Lord was with him.
67 Now his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:
(NKJ)

In post 79 you said. "They supposed He was of Joseph because they didn't have the Holy Spirit yet."

And now, after being told to read Juke 1: 67; you agree that the Holy spirit was at work among the people long before the birth of the man Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In post 79 you said. "They supposed He was of Joseph because they didn't have the Holy Spirit yet."

And now, after being told to read Juke 1: 67; you agree that the Holy spirit was at work among the people long before the birth of the man Jesus.

I said
The Holy Spirit made special trips on special occasions but He never stayed with anyone. But after Jesus' death He can stay and never leave us individually.