Are there Saints In Heaven? Poll Question

Are there Saints In Heaven? Poll Question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosenritter

Christians do not pray:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Christians SHOULD pray.

Luke 18:1 KJV
And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Colossians 4:12 KJV
Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

There are no shortage of passages telling us that Christians do and should pray. But I am "downright dangerous" in your own words. So don't listen to me when I say that you should pray.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
Pray without ceasing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Rosenritter, You posted: Luke 18:1 KJV
And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Do not present parables as a source for truth and/or informed guidance.

You are misusing the Holy KJV N.T.. You are using the Holy KJV N.T. willy-nilly. This makes you a false prophet, either wittingly or unwittingly.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, parables were given by Jesus, to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables were given to take away that which they have, so that they will have nil.

Only those who were given, by God to follow Jesus, were permitted to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. These were only the twelve disciples. No one else were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Every one else were fooled-up with parables which do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These others (i.e. everyone except the disciples) were simply not given by God to follow Jesus and/or to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus.

Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them. Only in these few private deliveries will you find truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

You need to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven if you are to enter God's kingdom of heaven. You will not, at all, finds these mysteries in the verses which you quoted.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above is confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T. in another revelation. This revelation says, these mysteries (of God's kingdom of heaven) were hid from Abraham's generation until 2000 odd years ago. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was brought to Abraham generations only 2000 odd years ago, by Jesus. And even then, these mysteries were given only to the twelve disciples (the saints) privately to only them and to no one else.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (which you need to know in order to enter heaven) will not, at all, be found in the Holy Old testament or any other Old books of Abraham's generations. Also these mysteries will not be found everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth) will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciples, among only them.

2000 odd years ago the very great majority of people who Jesus encountered (i.e. all except the twelve disciples) were not ready and/or given by God. to get the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. They were not yet 'converted'. They were not spiritually aware and/or spiritually actualized. They were 'the dead' who would inevitably bury each other. They could not and were not given by God, to follow Jesus. They were 'the dead' who were expected to bury each other:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

These great masses of people had to be fooled-up. They could not perceive and did not believe that the Spirit giveth life eternal.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You are like these masses of spiritually dead people, of 2000 odd years ago. They too, believed that when one dies on earth one is totally dead.

These 'spiritually dead', pigheaded and unruly masses could not be told 'truth', However they had to be told something to appease them. They were appeased by being told to pray because they were not 'converted'. That is, they were not spiritually aware. Their hearts/spirit were 'waxed gross' (covered over). They were 'the dead'. Therefore they could not be Christians/Saints. They could not search their heart/spirits to know privately and individually, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do.

Fact is humans do not know what to pray for, say and do. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love must inform humans and guide humans, with respect to all of these things.

Humans must search each of their own hearts or spirit to get this information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is a fundamental mystery of God's kingdom of heaven (a truth). This knowledge is for only 'converted' people. Only they can become Saints:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To be converted is a very specific transformation. It means to stop having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross' (covered over). This is to ceased being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware. This is how one is given by God to know truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven)

When one becomes converted, then Jesus can heal one by giving one the the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Rosenritter, You posted: Luke 18:1 KJV

Do not present parables as a source for truth and/or informed guidance.

You are misusing the Holy KJV N.T.. You are using the Holy KJV N.T. willy-nilly. This makes you a false prophet, either wittingly or unwittingly.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, parables were given by Jesus, to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables were given to take away that which they have, so that they will have nil.

Only those who were given, by God to follow Jesus, were permitted to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. These were only the twelve disciples. No one else were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Every one else were fooled-up with parables which do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These others (i.e. everyone except the disciples) were simply not given by God to follow Jesus and/or to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus.

Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them. Only in these few private deliveries will you find truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

You need to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven if you are to enter God's kingdom of heaven. You will not, at all, finds these mysteries in the verses which you quoted.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

The above is confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T. in another revelation. This revelation says, these mysteries (of God's kingdom of heaven) were hid from Abraham's generation until 2000 odd years ago. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was brought to Abraham generations only 2000 odd years ago, by Jesus. And even then, these mysteries were given only to the twelve disciples (the saints) privately to only them and to no one else.

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (which you need to know in order to enter heaven) will not, at all, be found in the Holy Old testament or any other Old books of Abraham's generations. Also these mysteries will not be found everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth) will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciples, among only them.

2000 odd years ago the very great majority of people who Jesus encountered (i.e. all except the twelve disciples) were not ready and/or given by God. to get the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. They were not yet 'converted'. They were not spiritually aware and/or spiritually actualized. They were 'the dead' who would inevitably bury each other. They could not and were not given by God, to follow Jesus. They were 'the dead' who were expected to bury each other:

These great masses of people had to be fooled-up. They could not perceive and did not believe that the Spirit giveth life eternal.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You are like these masses of spiritually dead people, of 2000 odd years ago. They too, believed that when one dies on earth one is totally dead.

These 'spiritually dead', pigheaded and unruly masses could not be told 'truth', However they had to be told something to appease them. They were appeased by being told to pray because they were not 'converted'. That is, they were not spiritually aware. Their hearts/spirit were 'waxed gross' (covered over). They were 'the dead'. Therefore they could not be Christians/Saints. They could not search their heart/spirits to know privately and individually, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do.

Fact is humans do not know what to pray for, say and do. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love must inform humans and guide humans, with respect to all of these things.

Humans must search each of their own hearts or spirit to get this information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is a fundamental mystery of God's kingdom of heaven (a truth). This knowledge is for only 'converted' people. Only they can become Saints:

To be converted is a very specific transformation. It means to stop having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross' (covered over). This is to ceased being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware. This is how one is given by God to know truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven)

When one becomes converted, then Jesus can heal one by giving one the the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

It says that he spake a parable to them in order to TEACH them that they ought to pray. I didn't present the parable itself as anything. I only presented one passage (from multiple) that said that Jesus taught us to pray.

Even if you can call me a false prophet that misuses the Bible but there must be at least twenty other passages in that New Testament telling or indicating that Christians ought to pray. Besides dismissing Jesus you also ignored two of those as well.

Judge them by their fruits, it says. I said we should pray. I point to where Jesus instructs us to pray and the apostles tell the churches to pray. That's really dangerous to tell people you think?

I can think of someone who does NOT want us to pray, the same that accuses the brethren day and night. Consider whose side you are taking.

Rosenritter

It says that he spake a parable to them in order to TEACH them that they ought to pray. I didn't present the parable itself as anything. I only presented one passage (from multiple) that said that Jesus taught us to pray.

Even if you can call me a false prophet that misuses the Bible but there must be at least twenty other passages in that New Testament telling or indicating that Christians ought to pray. Besides dismissing Jesus you also ignored two of those as well.

Judge them by their fruits, it says. I said we should pray. I point to where Jesus instructs us to pray and the apostles tell the churches to pray. That's really dangerous to tell people you think?

I can think of someone who does NOT want us to pray, the same that accuses the brethren day and night. Consider whose side you are taking.
Oh, Guru, make sure to vote in the poll. Patrick wants your "saints in heaven" vote.

Gurucam

Rosenritter View Post, You posted: It says that he spake a parable to them in order to TEACH them.

You are making up your own thing.

No where, in the Holy KJV N.T. did it say that Jesus gave parable to teach anyone. The Holly KJV N.T. says, at all events, parables were given, by Jesus, to fool-up, appease and so keep harden people managed and peaceful according to what they wanted to hear and not according to Truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, parables were given to people who were not given by God to know truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

The Holy KJV N.T. says, parables were given to people, not to add anything to them but to take away what they had.

In fact, parables were given, by Jesus, to 'the dead' for them to bury each other. Those who follow Jesus were given truth.

Jesus recognized only two sets of people. 1. Those who follow him and 2. The dead who were given to bury each other.

The disciples were the only ones given to follow Jesus. They got truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Everyone else were 'the dead who were given to bury their dead'. They were not not given truth. They were given parables.

If you esteem, use, promote and invoke parables, you are simply one among the dead who are burying each other. You cannot be and are not a Saint

I did vote, freely. All authentic Saints rise in three days after death on earth to be like angels in heaven. Currently there are Saints in heaven.

Authentic Saints are people, who during their life on earth, were always led into their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirits. And they do so even if they had to transgress the ten commandments and canons etc..

Authentic Saints transgress the ten commandments, canons, etc. so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally. Of course they are few.

False Saints are those who are led by the ideas of Peter, popes, Moses, the Old testament and any other old Mosaic system. No one can be a Saint under these systems.

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Rosenritter View Post, You posted: It says that he spake a parable to them in order to TEACH them.

You are making up your own thing.

No where, in the Holy KJV N.T. did it say that Jesus gave parable to teach anyone. The Holly KJV N.T. says, at all events, parables were given, by Jesus, to fool-up, appease and so keep harden people managed and peaceful according to what they wanted to hear and not according to Truth.

Guru, I don't know what you're after, but you're arguing against the gospel text itself.

Luk 18:1 KJV
(1) And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Do you understand those words? It says he spake a parable for the purpose (that is, to teach) that men ought always to pray.

Mat 6:5-9 KJV
(5) And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
(6) But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
(7) But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
(8) Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
(9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

If you reject the gospel of Luke, do you at least accept Matthew? That's Jesus speaking without any vehicle of parable and instructing his disciples how to pray. If you accept neither Matthew or Luke then what do you accept? It sounds like you reject Moses and the prophets and Peter, from your own words, calling those who would heed them "False Saints." But if you reject Moses and the gospels, you reject Jesus himself.

Joh 5:46-47 KJV
(46) For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
(47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

I'm not going to play with you on this Guru. I have trouble believing you are arguing that we should not pray, and that one who prays to God is a "False Saint."

Patrick, congratulations, you got yourself another vote. You can have that voter, I won't compete for that one.

Gurucam

Rosenritter,

I have no agenda other than to accept and post the Holy KJV N.T., literally, as is.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, for those seeking to enter God's kingdom of heaven, there is no sense in seeking to interpret, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables.

However if you want to be among 'the dead who bury each other', then parables are for you.

Clearly Jesus delivered parables to the masses. However at no event did or do these parables have anything to do with the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven/truth.

Parables were given for 'the dead to bury their dead', i.e. spiritually dead people, by using parables, further killeth (deaden) the spirit bodies of their counterparts. And then literally bury them in their dead spirit bodies, (together with their dead physical bodies) inside the depths of earth with Satan. This is how the dead bury their dead. They accomplish this by using parables.

Your quote, "that men ought always to pray, and not to faint" is a parable. It is not the truth about prayers. Fact is humans do not know what to pray for. However the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love makes automatic intercession with the Holy Spirit, for each humans with what each of them should pray for. The Spirit knows.

Jesus had and continue to have two agendas which he declared openly, literally and clearly, as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Agenda 1. is for those who can and do Follow Jesus.
Agenda 2. is for 'the dead to bury their dead'

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the people in agenda 1. were the disciples. The Holy KJV N.T. says only they were given by God to follow Jesus. And only they were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, in very private sessions among only them.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the people in agenda 2. were everyone else, the masses. They were 'the dead' who were given to bury each other. The Holy KJV N.T. says, they were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were not given these mysteries, by Jesus. Instead they were given parables, by Jesus.

The Holy KJV N.T. says very openly, (for those with ears to hear) that: parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And parables were given to take away what people had. Parables were not given to add anything to people. Parables do not have the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven hidden in them.

On the other hand, the Holy KJV N.T. says: the disciples got the real thing from Jesus, privately among only themselves. This is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. 2000 odd years ago, from among all the people who Jesus encountered, only the disciples were chosen to be Saints:

Why would you want to esteem, interpret, use, promote and/or invoke parables, when you can ignore all parables and zoom in on only those few private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples privately, among only them?

Do you want the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven or do you have a spiritual death wish to be buried in the depths of earth with Satan.

Do you want to be among those who follow Jesus, like the disciples? Or do you want to be among the dead who bury their dead?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Rosenritter,

I have no agenda other than to accept and post the Holy KJV N.T., literally, as is.

Do you want the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven or do you have a spiritual death wish to be buried in the depths of earth with Satan.

Do you want to be among those who follow Jesus, like the disciples? Or do you want to be among the dead who bury their dead?

Jas 5:15-20 KJV
(15) And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
(16) Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
(17) Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
(18) And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
(19) Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
(20) Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

That King James you pledged allegiance to says some awfully good things about Christian prayer. I'm still stuck on your "Christians do not pray" statement. Sorry, it's a little distracting.

Gurucam

Rosenritter,

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (i.e. free from the ten commandments)

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is anchored in the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. These mysteries were made available to Abraham's generations, only 2000 odd years ago. And they were delivered by Jesus to only the disciples. These mysteries are not (at all) in the O.T. and not everywhere in the N.T. They are certainly not in the parables.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are only in those private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very private session among only them.

Only those who zoom in on, discern, embrace, use, promote and invoke the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as delivered to only the disciples, privately, by Jesus, can enter God's kingdom of heaven. It is very simple, no Maths involve. Simply become a child again, because it is a simple 'kindergarten sums'. Forget all the big time Math that traditional Christians apply to the Holy KJV N.T.. Those result only in false interpretations and corruption.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the path to God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. says: these mysteries will not be found in the O.T.. and these mysteries will not be found in the parables of the N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. are not anchored in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.

Those who esteem the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven. They are simply not given by God to enter His kingdom of heaven.

This is truth, in the fullness of time, as simply, clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. Do you get and accept the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Matthew: 11 King James Version (KJV)
15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Or will you now come among aspiring Christians, covertly as a spying false brethren, to esteem, use, promote and invoke the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T., falsely, in the name of Christianity?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which were given privately, only to those who were called to follow Jesus (the disciples), just 2000 years ago.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. are for the dead to bury each other, because Jesus had two agendas:

Jesus' aim is to permanently separate those who 'follow Him' (i.e. the Isaacs) from 'the dead who bury their dead' (i.e. the Ishmaels):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. (this happens always)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Which do you esteem, use, promote and/or invoke? Do you foist the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. on your children, spouse and other charges? Are you destroying and condemning yourself, your family and your other charges? Are you the blind leading the blind? Are you the dead who is spiritually and physically burying those who depend on you?

Don't you want to have yourself, your spouse, your children and your other charges enter and live in, God's kingdom of heaven? Have you embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke only the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as given only to the disciples, privately by Jesus?

These are the hard but very critical questions of the moment. An honest and forthright answer can give you and yours an opportunity to be the last who are first among the chosen few:

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Typically when a traditional Christian is shown the folly of his ways, he/she issues a bluff, lemon used car salesman's type answer. Do not do this.

A bluff or lemon used car salesman's, answer could spell serious trouble for you and yours. This is to be a 'dead man' (a spiritually dead man). This is to write one's own ticket to a sad and bad place where all dead men go.

Come on, give credit where credit is due. This is the first sign of a pure heart, i.e. one that is not 'waxed gross'. Honor the Holy KJV N.T and this thread. Make them immortal, so that you can realize your own eternal life. This is the passage.

Jesus made many deliveries. However the Holy KJV N.T. says, there is a mystery. The Holy KJV N.T. say, only those deliveries which Jesus made privately to the disciples, among only them are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. All other deliveries were given to the dead who would inevitably bury themselves.

When one recognizes, esteems, uses, promotes and invokes truth and Truth on earth one is celebrated and glorified in heaven.

Gurucam

Rosenritter,

Jesus made many deliveries. However the Holy KJV N.T. says, there is a mystery. The Holy KJV N.T. say, only those deliveries which Jesus made privately to the disciples, among only them are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. All other deliveries were given to the dead who would inevitably bury themselves:

This conformed to Jesus two agendas:

This also conformed to:

For one seeking entry into God's kingdom of heaven, the use of parables are highly and totally prohibited.

Separation is as follows:

Those who seek out and embrace, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven end as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Those who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables end as follows:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Holy KJV N.T. (and Jesus) identify and recognize two types of people, and provide two sets of deliveries (one each for the two types of people) and informs about two ends (one each for the two sets of people).

Everything in the Holy KJV N.T. is about two different sets of people, two different sets of deliveries and two ends. You are free to identify with only one set of people and one set of deliveries . . . and so either go up to heaven or down to hell, with your choice.

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Rosenritter,

Jesus made many deliveries. However the Holy KJV N.T. says, there is a mystery. The Holy KJV N.T. say, only those deliveries which Jesus made privately to the disciples, among only them are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. All other deliveries were given to the dead who would inevitably bury themselves:

This conformed to Jesus two agendas:

This also conformed to:

For one seeking entry into God's kingdom of heaven, the use of parables are highly and totally prohibited.

Separation is as follows:

Those who seek out and embrace, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven end as follows:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Those who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables end as follows:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Holy KJV N.T. (and Jesus) identify and recognize two types of people, and provide two sets of deliveries (one each for the two types of people) and informs about two ends (one each for the two sets of people).

Everything in the Holy KJV N.T. is about two different sets of people, two different sets of deliveries and two ends. You are free to identify with only one set of people and one set of deliveries . . . and so either go up to heaven or down to hell, with your choice.

Php 4:6-7 KJV
(6) Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
(7) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

When you forbid Christians to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much.

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says only the disciples were given to follow Jesus:

This means that everyone else who Jesus encountered were the dead and Jesus intent was for them to bury each other.

When the following is added, it is clear that parables were given for the dead to bury each other:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Rosenritter,

Never loose track of the fact that Jesus had two agendas which related to two different sets of people and involved two different sets of deliveries. And both are in the Holy KJV N.T.:

1. One of Jesus' agenda involve people being guided into what to know, say and do by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is for those who follow Jesus. These people do not pray for what they choose.

These people are naturally and spontaneously guided to do the right thing to start with and they have a heavenly life. They do not need to (and do not) ask Jesus or God for any thing by deliberate prayers (according to their own thinking/intellectualizing).

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love knows, naturally, spontaneously and precisely what each person truly wants and needs. These are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration in the individual hearts/spirits of each person. And this Spirit automatically makes intercession for each person, with respect to these, with the Holy Spirit.

This happens totally 'not seen' and with no effort or deliberation on the part of anyone and all information and guidance comes to one, strictly through a connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. It is anchored, not at all in asking, but in internal and intuitive listening and knowing.

Matthews: 6 KJV N.T.
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

These people do not issue prays. They listen, with their inner hearing. Each of them simply search their own hearts/spirit to know what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, say and do.

Searching your heart/spirit is 'seeking ye first the kingdom of heaven within you':

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Then they are simply led into their works/life activities by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits. And they obey this Spirit even if they have to transgress the ten commandments and canons etc..

These people know that they do not know know what to pray for. So they do not pray for things. They are simply led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. And they have a heavenly life with no need for requesting any thing by deliberate or other pray request. They simply do not pray.

2. The other of Jesus' agenda involve people initiating their own pray requests. This is for the dead who bury their dead. They simply do not have the required spiritual actualization to access and have live and real time, spirit to Spirit guidance.

Both instructions are in the Holy KJV N.T.

Obviously only one is anchored on truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This one relates to those who 'follow Jesus.

The other is not anchored on truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This one is for the dead who bury their dead:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Fact is, in order to be among the few who are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven, one must know and practice only the following with respect to praying:

The above is how those who follow Jesus (i.e. Saints) deal with prayers. These are Christians.

People who issue prays on their own are in a different camp. They are not Christians. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Rosenritter, you said: "When you forbid Christians to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much.".

Fact is only 'the dead who bury their dead' will make the above statement and they will do it with the force of expression which you used. Your statement above is not a Christian position. You are totally misguided. Your statement above defines Jesus' position and instruction for, only, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The Holy KJV N.T. (not me) says: your statement above is a common but very sad, misinformed and misguided position, for one seeking to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: your statement is applicable only to none Christians and those who are not seeking to be Christian.

Therefore your statement can and must be corrected as follows:

"When you forbid none Christians and those who are not seeking to be Christian, to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much."

Or you can put in this other way:

"When you encourage Christians and those who are seeking to be Christian, to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much."

. . . and indeed no one is asking or encouraging you to pray or not pray. The above are simply literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. No one, not even Jesus, can and/or will take away your personalized or other free will.

Your statement may sound 'wise' to the billion strong Christians, because they are all commonly encouraged to pray by their misinformed leaders (within what passes for Christianity). Therefore your statement appeals to their false conditioning. Fact is, it a totally false statement.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Fact is, a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. They must be the misled masses:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Only a chosen few are Christians. The billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few Christians.

. . . are you going to deny, persecute, blaspheme, corrupt and/or correct all of the above literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., simply because you want to pray for what you like/want and also simultaneously but falsely claim that you are Christian.

Christians are children of God and, at all event, they are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The path to the Spirit of God is only through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own hearts/spirit.

Wake up, my friend, and smell the aroma of truth before too late is your cry.

Your redemption lies in spreading the contents of this post every where and to everyone, including to your spouse, children, relatives, friends and acquaintances.

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Rosenritter,

Never loose track of the fact that Jesus had two agendas which related to two different sets of people and involved two different sets of deliveries. And both are in the Holy KJV N.T.:

1. One of Jesus' agenda involve people being guided into what to know, say and do by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is for those who follow Jesus. These people do not pray for what they choose.

These people are naturally and spontaneously guided to do the right thing to start with and they have a heavenly life. They do not need to (and do not) ask Jesus or God for any thing by deliberate prayers (according to their own thinking/intellectualizing).

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love knows, naturally, spontaneously and precisely what each person truly wants and needs. These are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration in the individual hearts/spirits of each person. And this Spirit automatically makes intercession for each person, with respect to these, with the Holy Spirit.

This happens totally 'not seen' and with no effort or deliberation on the part of anyone and all information and guidance comes to one, strictly through a connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. It is anchored, not at all in asking, but in internal and intuitive listening and knowing.

Matthews: 6 KJV N.T.
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

These people do not issue prays. They listen, with their inner hearing. Each of them simply search their own hearts/spirit to know what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, say and do.

Searching your heart/spirit is 'seeking ye first the kingdom of heaven within you':

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Then they are simply led into their works/life activities by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits. And they obey this Spirit even if they have to transgress the ten commandments and canons etc..

These people know that they do not know know what to pray for. So they do not pray for things. They are simply led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. And they have a heavenly life with no need for requesting any thing by deliberate or other pray request. They simply do not pray.

2. The other of Jesus' agenda involve people initiating their own pray requests. This is for the dead who bury their dead. They simply do not have the required spiritual actualization to access and have live and real time, spirit to Spirit guidance.

Both instructions are in the Holy KJV N.T.

Obviously only one is anchored on truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This one relates to those who 'follow Jesus.

The other is not anchored on truth and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This one is for the dead who bury their dead:

Fact is, in order to be among the few who are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven, one must know and practice only the following with respect to praying:

The above is how those who follow Jesus (i.e. Saints) deal with prayers. These are Christians.

People who issue prays on their own are in a different camp. They are not Christians. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Rosenritter, you said: "When you forbid Christians to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much.".

Fact is only 'the dead who bury their dead' will make the above statement and they will do it with the force of expression which you used. Your statement above is not a Christian position. You are totally misguided. Your statement above defines Jesus' position and instruction for, only, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The Holy KJV N.T. (not me) says: your statement above is a common but very sad, misinformed and misguided position, for one seeking to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: your statement is applicable only to none Christians and those who are not seeking to be Christian.

Therefore your statement can and must be corrected as follows:

"When you forbid none Christians and those who are not seeking to be Christian, to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much."

Or you can put in this other way:

"When you encourage Christians and those who are seeking to be Christian, to pray you are not speaking of God. I think I will take my chances with prayer, thank you very much."

. . . and indeed no one is asking or encouraging you to pray or not pray. The above are simply literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. No one, not even Jesus, can and/or will take away your personalized or other free will.

Your statement may sound 'wise' to the billion strong Christians, because they are all commonly encouraged to pray by their misinformed leaders (within what passes for Christianity). Therefore your statement appeals to their false conditioning. Fact is, it a totally false statement.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Fact is, a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. They must be the misled masses:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Only a chosen few are Christians. The billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few Christians.

. . . are you going to deny, persecute, blaspheme, corrupt and/or correct all of the above literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., simply because you want to pray for what you like/want and also simultaneously but falsely claim that you are Christian.

Christians are children of God and, at all event, they are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The path to the Spirit of God is only through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own hearts/spirit.

Your redemption lies in spreading the contents of this post every where and to everyone, including to your spouse, children, relatives, friends and acquaintances.
I cannot read parts of that because of your weird colors. Regardless, I already replied with passages from Christians about Christians to Christians advocating prayer. Your whole theory is off base.

Rosenritter

I don't do chain letters.

Ac28

There are no Saints in Heaven, yet.

At the time of John 3:13, no one had ever ascended into Heaven, except Christ.
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

According to 1 Cor 15:20-23, concerning resurrection, Christ was the first and no one else will be resurrected until His 2nd Coming.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

David is still in the grave (hades) according to Acts 2:29
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

The Saints in Paul's last 7 epistles will not ascend until Christ appears in glory, which is above the created heavens - Colossians 3:4.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

In summary, there are no Saints yet in heaven. Both the Saints and the lost are all still in hades, which always means the grave, and none of them have been conscious of anything since their death.

Last edited: