Are there Saints In Heaven? Poll Question

Are there Saints In Heaven? Poll Question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosenritter

So people are in hell have no memory of what they did? lol

That's actually what the Bible literally says, GT. Continuing mocking as you will, but you're mocking the scripture. The bible doesn't say that you remember what you did after you're dead, but it does say that you don't have remembrance.

Psalms 6:4-5 KJV
(4) Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
(5) For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

Ecclesiastes 9:10 KJV
(10) Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 KJV
(5) For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
(6) Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

A servant to whom? Who did Jesus serve?

"The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate when he was determined to let Him go. But you denied the Holy One and the Just and asked for a murderer to be granted to you and killed the Prince of life whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses." (Acts 3:13-15)

Who raised Jesus from the dead?

God's Truth

Evidently you have no interest in discussing the topics at hand, but care more to make outrageous claims about my beliefs.

Christ brings all to rememberence of what they did.

That doesn't mean they have to remember it before hand or be conscious of their own physical life.

How is it that you don't deny the omniscience of GOD unless it doesn't fit your pre-made explanation?

You agree that the Christ has limitless capacities to do the Will of GOD, but then say it's ludicrous to think we die when we die.

I'm done wasting my time.

If and when you decide to speak with genuine intentions let me know. I look forward to it and hope we can come to an agreement.

peace

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. I do know that you are falsely judging me and are acting irrational.

God's Truth

That's actually what the Bible literally says, GT. Continuing mocking as you will, but you're mocking the scripture. The bible doesn't say that you remember what you did after you're dead, but it does say that you don't have remembrance.

Psalms 6:4-5 KJV
(4) Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
(5) For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

Ecclesiastes 9:10 KJV
(10) Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 KJV
(5) For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
(6) Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

That is about DEAD PHYSICAL BODIES.

The Old Testament is about earthy man, about what is physical.

The New Testament is about what is spiritual.

How do you EVER get that Jesus spoke to spirits of people who have no thoughts?

Get real.

popsthebuilder

That is about DEAD PHYSICAL BODIES.

The Old Testament is about earthy man, about what is physical.

The New Testament is about what is spiritual.

How do you EVER get that Jesus spoke to spirits of people who have no thoughts?

Get real.
The OT is about the same things the new testament is about.

Just because the majority thought some physical material literal understanding of the law and ordinances was correct doesn't mean it wasn't all always spiritual.

peace

God's Truth

A servant to whom? Who did Jesus serve?
I can hardly believe you ask that, but then again I am learning that I think too much of others.

Matthew 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

"The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate when he was determined to let Him go. But you denied the Holy One and the Just and asked for a murderer to be granted to you and killed the Prince of life whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses." (Acts 3:13-15)

Who raised Jesus from the dead?

Jesus raised himself from the dead.

The Father commanded Jesus to do that.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

God's Truth

I haven't judged you sister.

I won't be.

Let us look at more scripture as opposed to beating a dead horse.

Or let us speak of other things.

peace

You have judged me. Are you blind? Do you not know what you do?

Do yourself a favor, if you want to speak about God's Word with me, never refer to it as beating a dead horse.

God's Truth

I haven't judged you sister.

Evidently you have no interest in discussing the topics at hand,
Untruthful and slanderous judgment about me.

but care more to make outrageous claims about my beliefs.
Another untruthful false witness statement that is slanderous.

Christ brings all to rememberence of what they did.

That doesn't mean they have to remember it before hand or be conscious of their own physical life.

How is it that you don't deny the omniscience of GOD unless it doesn't fit your pre-made explanation?
Another slanderous judgment.

You agree that the Christ has limitless capacities to do the Will of GOD, but then say it's ludicrous to think we die when we die.

I'm done wasting my time.

If and when you decide to speak with genuine intentions let me know.

More false judgement.
I look forward to it and hope we can come to an agreement.

peace

You are not right in the heart if you cannot see that you are making many judgments about me.

God's Truth

I said Jesus himself lives in the saved and you say nope.

Read the scripture:

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

What does it say?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I said Jesus himself lives in the saved and you say nope.

Read the scripture:

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

What does it say?

You are in the wrong thread.

In this thread you said that the Father made Himself nothing.
I questioned that.
You said, "That's what scripture says".

I said, "Nope".

God's Truth

You are in the wrong thread.

In this thread you said that the Father made Himself nothing.
I questioned that.
You said, "That's what scripture says".

I said, "Nope".

There is only One God and He is the Father. There is only ONE SPIRIT. Jesus is Spirit.

Jesus was made nothing when he came as a Man in the flesh.

Just ask for the scripture references if you do not recognize them.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is only One God and He is the Father. There is only ONE SPIRIT. Jesus is Spirit.

Jesus was made nothing when he came as a Man in the flesh.

Just ask for the scripture references if you do not recognize them.

I know the Scripture.

So did the Father give up His GODly prerogatives when he became a man?