Are the Demons Saved?

OlDove

Please think of these questions. If I am not saved, I want to know why.

Tomorrow. Thank you for talking.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
Then is a child saved because of that? Why does Jesus say be as a child?
He doesn't say to be like children so we can't comprehend anything.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
Are we saved from captivity by captivity? Be a Christian or you are not saved, is that a trap?
I think you're laying a trap by saying that people from all religions are saved.

Daniel50

kmoney said:

Who says this?

Satan or Demon is the Adversary of God's people?
The power of Demons over by the human body.
1.Dumbness.
2.Blindness.
3.Insanity.
4.Suicidal mania.
5.Physical deformities. etc.........

kmoney

Hall of Fame
chandru46 said:
Who says this?

1.Dumbness.
2.Blindness.
3.Insanity.
4.Suicidal mania.
Do you?

OlDove

kmoney said:
He doesn't say to be like children so we can't comprehend anything.
There are many things children have that many adults do not. One is an imagination that is not bound by what people say cannot be. I think that is a most wonderful gift God gave all of us. To think with no dogmas. To have no idols of any kind. To not judge because of skin color or belief. To see friends until friends show how mean they can be, and that can make us mean. Then we forget how to forgive. Then we need to be saved.

But I'm guessing you're going to tell me I'm wrong. So please tell me, if you have said something on the next page already, I'm sorry I'm asking. If not, what does a child have? Why does Jesus say to be like a child?

immivik

Angels have had opportunity to know God in a unique way.
they are even further without excuse than we are. also being without a sin nature they
have added fault for rejecting God as thier authority. They knew Him personally from thier very beginning and yet one of them decided he wanted his friends to follow him and a slew of them did.

Only Adam and Eve were made with no sin nature, and in them the entire human race fell because they chose to go thier own way. We being born with a sin nature have no excuse for our sin yet in a way have lees control over the fact we are fallen since we are born in sin.

The angels were created with no sin, all of them. no sin nature. I beleive they had thier opportunity to chose whom they would follow. now thier choice cannot be retracted.

OlDove

kmoney said:
No my friend. That is a dancing banana, in a Satan costume. It is easier to see like this. Sync?
:drum:
***music playes*** bananas on stage***

:devil: :banana: :devil: :banana: :devil: :banana:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
There are many things children have that many adults do not. One is an imagination that is not bound by what people say cannot be. I think that is a most wonderful gift God gave all of us. To think with no dogmas. To have no idols of any kind. To not judge because of skin color or belief. To see friends until friends show how mean they can be, and that can make us mean. Then we forget how to forgive. Then we need to be saved.

But I'm guessing you're going to tell me I'm wrong. So please tell me, if you have said something on the next page already, I'm sorry I'm asking. If not, what does a child have? Why does Jesus say to be like a child?
A child has innocence that adults, or people of accountability, don't have.

We don't need to be saved because we forget how to forgive.
Being like a child can mean many things, I don't necessarily disagree with what you said being a child means. But I think you think that being "like a child" is what saves us. That I do disagree with.

OlDove

chandru46 said:
Who says this?

1.Dumbness.
2.Blindness.
3.Insanity.
4.Suicidal mania.

God can make you or let you bee any of these. Every day the sun rises.

Peace folks.

OlDove

kmoney said:
A child has innocence that adults, or people of accountability, don't have.
Should an adults accountability destroy our innocence?
We don't need to be saved because we forget how to forgive.
Grace right? But untill I learn Grace, I dont get it. But I do?
Being like a child can mean many things, I don't necessarily disagree with what you said being a child means. But I think you think that being "like a child" is what saves us. That I do disagree with.
Is it NOT the start?

Why does Jesus say be as a child?

immivik

as a child meaning, teachable, easily led by Him and trusting of Him, also; able to grow and
vulnerable to Him. All the charachteristics of a very small child who still needs to be cared for by an adult. we need to behave that way toward the Father . and the words Abba Father come to mind in that when a child calls out to thier daddy they call him by a sweet name for they trust thier father and are sure he will not snub them.