ARCHIVE: The Apostle Pauls affirms that a Christian can sin.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
I was hoping to hear from Christians on that post, not godless perverts.

You did hear from a Christian. 10 Christians in a room could give you 10 different answers. You will either say 9 of them are godless perverts or you will have to admit that one does not have to agree with everything you say in order to be saved by grace through faith in Christ alone. You are being discriminatory against me. When others lean in my direction, you conveniently allow them to still be saved because they have not believed as long or strong in that area. The more knowledge or interest one has in theological nuances, the more likely they are to actually be Christ-hating, Satan-worshipping perverts?! :mad:

The godless perverts did not answer.

Sozo

godrulz said:
You did hear from a Christian.
You are not a Christian. You preach another Jesus, and another gospel. You teach perfection through the flesh by human effort in obedience to the law.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
You are not a Christian. You preach another Jesus, and another gospel. You teach perfection through the flesh by human effort in obedience to the law.

Mormons and JWs preach another Jesus and another gospel (2 Cor. 11:4; Gal. 1:5-9).

I categorically deny perfection through the flesh by human effort in obedience to the law.

I also reject your antinomian, sinless perfectionism, Bob George influenced heresies (half truths).

With Jesus and Paul, I believe in loving obedience to God's revelation based on His unchanging character and being subsequent to justification by grace through faith alone apart from self-righteous works or ceremonial, ritualistic law keeping. Our obedience is not through godless human effort but a synergistic relationship with the indwelling Holy Spirit whom we are exhorted to not grieve and quench for the very reason that it is possible to do so. The Father even disciplines those whom He loves (Heb.12) because we are not equally 'perfect' and mature one minute after conversion (hence the reality of I Peter 1:13-16 and 2 Cor. 7:2 that does not fit your preconceived theology).

I think I know more about my views and relationship with God than you ever will from your misunderstanding and misrepresenting of my views based on imperfect, quick posts in cyberspace.

Sozo

godrulz said:
I categorically deny perfection through the flesh by human effort in obedience to the law.
The above is a lie. You have stated otherwise, in numerous posts. You are a liar, and a deceiver. You worship Satan, and are demon possessed.

I also reject your antinomian, sinless perfectionism.
I teach neither. More lies and deception from a pervert.

Benjamin

BANNED
Banned
Sozo said:
Our bodies and our souls still do those things that under the Law would be accounted as sin. On this, we agree.

What? No, YOU do those things, and you need to repent and put them to death through the Holy Spirit if in fact He dwells within you.

Romans 8:13
For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

The flesh is sinning,

Then no one is guilty in the first place, it was just the flesh afterall.

It is impossible for the flesh to do otherwise.

Romans 8:13
For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

That is why we crucify the flesh.

When we say that a Christian does not sin, we are speaking of someone who is a new creation, born of the Spirit. A Christian is not identified by the flesh, but alone by who they are in Christ, because we have died to that by which we were bound.

I am beginning to think you may have never been born again thus reulting in this confusion.

When I got saved, I quit several drug addictions instantatiosly (including the infamous crack). I did not know the Bible at all, but I knew Yeshua that day- and I literally became a new man.

It was as if I could not do the drugs I used to do even if I wanted- because it was now contrary to me. This is what Romans 6 describes- the born again experience. NOT your heretical scitzofrentic false gospel.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
The above is a lie. You have stated otherwise, in numerous posts. You are a liar, and a deceiver. You worship Satan, and are demon possessed.

I teach neither. More lies and deception from a pervert.

The fact that you lack depth and insight into my views and the logical implications of your own views is not my problem.

Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware).

As a side note, the last words of Saddam Hussein was Mohammed, not Jesus. He is the godless pervert, not me.

Benjamin: I thank God in Christ for his grace to save, keep, and deliver us. The fact that sozo thinks we are demon possessed and set free by a demon, not Jesus, shows his delusion and lack of discernment. I do not agree with everything you say, but I would not presume to deny your love for and transformation by Jesus. I appreciate your heart and head. I think you are relatively young and wise beyond your years compared to you-know-who who should know better (he has been in THE WAY...joke intended...for years...The Way was one name for early followers of Christ, but sozo insists on being in the way of progress for the people of God).

YOU...this word was inspired by the Spirit and contradicts sozo's 'flesh' theories.

Benjamin

BANNED
Banned
Sozo said:

You are a perfect description of 2 Peter 3:15-16.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Benjamin said:
You are a perfect description of 2 Peter 3:15-16.

I would not come down to his level. He is a believer, as we are, despite his ignorance and immaturity.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Benjamin said:
Ah ha, this seems to be the actual theological name for the doctrine that I have for years referred to as "grace out of context".

Paul said the law was good. It is a misuse of the law that is a problem. Law and Grace do not have to be mutually exclusive when understood biblically. The law does condemn us as sinners, but it also has a positive aspect for society and believers. Jesus fulfilled the law and summarized it as loving God supremely and others equal to ourselves. He did not rescind or negate the law as an expression of the holiness of God. Antinomian heresies are as big a problem as legalism, the opposite extreme.

http://www.answers.com/topic/antinomianism

Sozo: Are you a fan of Marcion or Gnosticism? If you can twist my views, why can't I twist your views?

Sozo

Both of you are anti-Christ, demon possessed, perverts.

I have no problem with either of you claiming anything about me. It means nothing. Your views are inspired by your father, the devil.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
Both of you are anti-Christ, demon possessed, perverts.

I have no problem with either of you claiming anything about me. It means nothing. Your views are inspired by your father, the devil.

At least you are consistent.

Perhaps Benjamin and I should pray in tongues to confirm your suspicions. You do not seem to discern the difference between the Holy Spirit and demonic spirits. :madmad:

Sozo

godrulz said:
Huh? Either we have the Spirit or a demon. You cannot tell the difference and this makes you ahead of us? How so? :alien:

I'm also one step ahead of you in reading comprehension.

I'm "one step ahead of you" in discerning the difference from the Holy Spirit to a demon spirit.

I know that you do not have the Holy Spirit and you think you do. That makes my discernment one step ahead of yours.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
I'm also one step ahead of you in reading comprehension.

I'm "one step ahead of you" in discerning the difference from the Holy Spirit to a demon spirit.

I know that you do not have the Holy Spirit and you think you do. That makes my discernment one step ahead of yours.

You wrongly reject the work of the Holy Spirit in the Church today (Pentecostal movement that does not dispensationalize away the power of God). You lack insight and credibility. You call a fellow believer demon possessed. You are a dolt.

elected4ever

Sozo said:
e4e and lighthouse...

What are your thoughts on This post?
That pretty much sums it up. it would be so much easier if there was not a will in me other than my own. The dead will, the one born of my earthly parents did not leave just because I now have the will of God placed in me. They both are suggestive to my mine. We may do a seemingly good thing and wind up doing damage to the work of the lord. Paul is correct in saying that just because we act in the liberty with which we were called can effect those around us who are weaker than we. A modern day example is this.

Do I have liberty to go to a bar and drink with my buddies?
yes I do.
Is it sin to me to do so?
No it is not.
Is it wise to do so?
no it is not.
Why not? because I do not know if there is a weak brother watching me. If he is a recovering alcoholic then I just may inadvertently cause him to go off the wagon because of my choice to exercise my liberty. Thus helping him destroy himself. My brother in Christ is not destroyed in spirit but his body is destroyed because of the selfish will of my flesh to gratify itself. Bad conduct, even when it is not sin, leads to bad consequences in this world. I am to curb my appetites for my brothers sake. The flesh (sinful) nature took advantage of my liberty for its on pleasure without regard for my brothers welfare. Did my flesh sin? yes it did but it has always been a sinner and was never saved. My spirit, who I am in Christ did not sin and Cannot sin. It was my flesh that did not love my brother. This is the battle a child of god fights everyday.

When Knight used this scripture to prove a child of God could sin he accused Jesus and God of committing that sin. Why? because we are born of the Father's seed and we are in Jesus. That is bringing a false charge against the righteous.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
When Knight used this scripture to prove a child of God could sin he accused Jesus and God of committing that sin. Why? because we are born of the Father's seed and we are in Jesus. That is bringing a false charge against the righteous.

This does not follow (non sequitur). We are not sock puppets, nor are we Jesus.

Man has one will, not two wills. It is what we do with the will that is a problem. We are not multiple personality disordered.

MORALISM is the heresy that reduces the principles of God's law to mere dos and dont's. The moralist takes God and the kingdom out of the picture and encourages people to think they can be good on their own terms.

Sozo wrongly lumps me in with this position that I strongly reject.

elected4ever

godrulz said:
This does not follow (non sequitur). We are not sock puppets, nor are we Jesus.

Man has one will, not two wills. It is what we do with the will that is a problem. We are not multiple personality disordered.

MORALISM is the heresy that reduces the principles of God's law to mere dos and dont's. The moralist takes God and the kingdom out of the picture and encourages people to think they can be good on their own terms.

Sozo wrongly lumps me in with this position that I strongly reject.
No, Sozo is not wrong. I know by your statement that you have no idea what a child of God is. What you have is a form of the gospel and have refused the power of the gospel. You think it is still just you having to prove yourself to God. As for as my being Christ, No I am not but he is my brother and we do have the same father. Jesus, the father and me are one together. You cannot be as Jesus is in love or in any attribute if you can and do sin. All sinners are of the devil and no one who can sin is my brother. I don't care how moral you are.