Ar you inadvertently funding the false prophets future ministry?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Are you inadvertently funding the false prophet's future ministry?

As the Jews progress towards re-establishing their country as prophecy tells us they would, more and more Christians expect the orthodox Jews to rebuild the temple which will also fulfil prophecy. The Levitical Priests have already been trained in how to carry out the sacrificial offerings and the process of choosing the High Priest has also begun. All of this can be researched on the web.

Since 1948 when Israel first declared they were an independent nation they have since become at least the fifth most powerful nation on Earth and continue to grow stronger, just as prophecy says they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns.

While Israel have a democratic government the orthodox priests hold a great deal of power and currently have power over the government in many respects such priests being exempt from national service and the draft. Of course the High Priest will also be exempt and will controls the orthodox priests and the temple. He will eventually be one of the most powerful men in all the World, holding sway over the worlds superpower. Only the Anti-Christ will be more powerful.

He will also be prophesying that Messiah Ben Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim will be coming to save the Jewish people and take over the world, but of course will be a false prophecy and will make him the most powerful false prophet in the world.

The Bible says that before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet! Could this be him? I believe so.

While I love Israel and the Israeli people just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people.

Last edited:

daqq

Ar(e) you inadvertently funding the false prophets future ministry?

Ar(e) you inadvertently funding the false prophets future ministry?

"Ar(e) you inadvertently funding the false prophets future ministry?"

Nope, and as a matter of fact there is one of them currently roaming the boards around these parts, busy prophesying that "the tribulation begins in 2022", and that "Jesus returns 24th September 2029". Nope, not a dime. Arrr. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

"Ar(e) you inadvertently funding the false prophets future ministry?"

Nope, and as a matter of fact there is one of them currently roaming the boards around these parts, busy prophesying that "the tribulation begins in 2022", and that "Jesus returns 24th September 2029". Nope, not a dime. Arrr. :chuckle:

Off topic again but great that you are telling more people about it. They need to know that too. Well done!:thumb:

daqq

Off topic again but great that you are telling more people about it. They need to know that too. Well done!:thumb:

How was that off topic? You are indeed one of many false prophets; and in your thread title you did not use an apostrophe but simply wrote "prophets", plural. Moreover you have now changed your OP, which was why I quoted it when I responded because all it said was "delete". How was anyone supposed to know what the topic was except by the thread title which is what I responded to? You should be happy I bumped your thread but instead you try to play a rotten trick by changing the OP just twenty minutes ago: my response was from yesterday when your OP said "delete".

As the Jews progress towards re-establishing their country as prophecy tells us they would, more and more Christians expect the orthodox Jews to rebuild the temple which will also fulfil prophecy. The Levitical Priests have already been trained in how to carry out the sacrificial offerings and the process of choosing the High Priest has also begun. All of this can be researched on the web.

Since 1948 when Israel first declared they were an independent nation they have since become at least the fifth most powerful nation on Earth and continue to grow stronger, just as prophecy says they will become the most powerful of nations once again before Jesus returns.

While Israel have a democratic government the orthodox priests hold a great deal of power and currently have power over the government in many respects such priests being exempt from national service and the draft. Of course the High Priest will also be exempt and will controls the orthodox priests and the temple. He will eventually be one of the most powerful men in all the World, holding sway over the worlds superpower. Only the Anti-Christ will be more powerful.

He will also be prophesying that Messiah Ben Joseph from the tribe of Ephraim will be coming to save the Jewish people and take over the world, but of course will be a false prophecy and will make him the most powerful false prophet in the world.

The Bible says that before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet! Could this be him? I believe so.

While I love Israel and the Israeli people just remember this next time you think of supporting Israel and their re-establishment rather than supporting the message of Jesus Christ to the Israeli people.

:chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

How was that off topic? You are indeed one of many false prophets; and in your thread title you did not use an apostrophe but simply wrote "prophets", plural. Moreover you have now changed your OP, which was why I quoted it when I responded because all it said was "delete". How was anyone supposed to know what the topic was except by the thread title which is what I responded to? You should be happy I bumped your thread but instead you try to play a rotten trick by changing the OP just twenty minutes ago: my response was from yesterday when your OP said "delete".

:chuckle:

Ha ha, no you see I deleted the OP originally as the title was wrong and I created a new thread here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...he-false-prophet-s-future-ministry&highlight=

But I was not able to fully delete the actual thread. :)

daqq

Ha ha, no you see I deleted the OP originally as the title was wrong and I created a new thread here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...he-false-prophet-s-future-ministry&highlight=

But I was not able to fully delete the actual thread. :)

False prophets are spirits that have gone out into the world. This is why we are admonished to "test the spirits", because unclean spirits have, hold, and breathe-teach false doctrines, (aka "doctrines of demons/devils"). This means that it is not the person or individual which is an unclean spirit, devil, or demon, no, but rather the spirit-wind-breath which proceeds from the mouth of the one speaking falsehood. Testing the spirits therefore actually means testing what others are saying and teaching. If someone is teaching falsehoods that contradict the scripture it is not the person that is necessarily evil or a foul spirit but rather that the person is spewing that unclean spirit, (which is spirit-wind-breath, that is, ruach or pneuma). Those unclean spirits therefore "went out from among us" or "from our midst", as the scripture teaches, the spirit of the world and prince of the power of the air whom we all once served, (as Paul teaches and as of course you no doubt already know).

1 John 2:18-19 ASV
18 Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they all are not of us.

1 John 4:1-3 ASV
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 and every spirit that confesseth not Jesus is not of God: and this is the spirit of the antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it cometh; and now it is in the world already.

2 John 1:6-11 ASV
6 And this is love, that we should walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, even as ye heard from the beginning, that ye should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers are gone forth into the world, even they that confess not that Jesus Christ cometh in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that ye lose not the things which we have wrought, but that ye receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever goeth onward and abideth not in the teaching of Christ, hath not God: he that abideth in the teaching, the same hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If any one cometh unto you, and bringeth not this teaching, receive him not into your house, and give him no greeting:
11 for he that giveth him greeting partaketh in his evil works.

Know you not that you are the house, O man? Why are you waiting and watching for a physical man to stand up somewhere in the Middle East? or Rome? or anywhere else for that matter? a physical man of flesh and blood whom you can turn around and say is "the false prophet"?, when in fact, according to the scripture, the false prophet is the unclean spirit of the world? The false prophet went out from your midst when you first believed, that is, the prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world. And by the Testimony of the Master, as well as the above passages, you are admonished to be watching for the unclean spirit of the old man nature to return from the dry-arid places of the desert: for you are likened to the porter of the door of the house while the House Master is as if away in a far journey, (Mrk13:34-37), and yet the unclean spirit of the world and prince of the power of the air returns from the dry-arid places of the desert with seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter into the former house, the man, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse off than the first, (Mat12:43-45, Luk11:24-26).

However, if the prince of the power of the air and unclean spirit of the world was never cast out of you to begin with, then I suppose you would need not worry about him returning from the land of Nod-wandering or the desert of Dudael. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Why are you waiting and watching for a physical man to stand up somewhere in the Middle East? or Rome? or anywhere else for that matter? a physical man of flesh and blood whom you can turn around and say is "the false prophet"?,

I've ignored the rest because this was the only sensible thing you said. The answer to your question is because the prophesy's in the Bible tell us that 7 years before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet (and an anti-Christ) who will rule the world for these year and they will delude the world including most Christians.

I am not one of the Christians who will be fooled and apostatise from the Church as Paul tells will happen;

2 Thessalonians 2:3
No one should deceive you in any way, because it is not until the apostasy shall have come first, and the man of lawlessness shall have been revealed--the son of destruction.

No, in fact I am one of the Christian's warning the flock. Those who listen are wise and those who believe will be blessed. That is why I am waiting, watching and also warning! 2022 my friend!

daqq

I've ignored the rest because this was the only sensible thing you said. The answer to your question is because the prophesy's in the Bible tell us that 7 years before Jesus returns there will be a false prophet (and an anti-Christ) who will rule the world for these year and they will delude the world including most Christians.

I am not one of the Christians who will be fooled and apostatise from the Church as Paul tells will happen;

No one should deceive you in any way, because it is not until the apostasy shall have come first, and the man of lawlessness shall have been revealed--the son of destruction.

No, in fact I am one of the Christian's warning the flock. Those who listen are wise and those who believe will be blessed. That is why I am waiting, watching and also warning! 2022 my friend!

Yes, you ignored the scripture, as usual, because it interferes with your program. I did not misrepresent the passages which I referenced: they say exactly what I also said. You are the temple of Elohim which is likewise the house:

1 Corinthians 3:16-20 ASV
16 Know ye not that ye are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man destroyeth the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, and such are ye.
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man thinketh that he is wise among you in this world, let him become a fool, that he may become wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He that taketh the wise in their craftiness:
20 and again, The Lord knoweth the reasonings of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 ASV
15 Know ye not that your bodies are members of Christ? shall I then take away the members of Christ, and make them members of a harlot? God forbid.
16 Or know ye not that he that is joined to a harlot is one body? for, The twain, saith he, shall become one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;
20 for ye were bought with a price: glorify God therefore in your body.

And the temple is the same as "the house" which is the man:

Luke 11:24-26 (Matthew 12:43-45)
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry-arid places, seeking rest: and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
26 Then he goes and associates
[in league] with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

And in the Matthew companion passage, which is in a slightly different order then the Luke passage but still containing the same four generations, this is the fourth generation of the man, (as already explained elsewhere).

Matthew 12:39-45 KJV
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation
[1] seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation,
[2] and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation,
[3] and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh
[associates in league] with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation [4].

This is precisely why we are ALL commanded to "Watch!" For you are likened to the porter of the door of the house while the House Master is as if away in a far journey:

Mark 13:3
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately:

Mark 13:37
37 And what I say unto you, I say unto all, Watch!

Therefore these things are not just directed to Peter, James, John, and Andrew privately, and neither are they "only directed to the Jews", no, not even close, for they are written after the fact and directed to ALL because that is what the final statement in the discourse says in the above quote and anyone who would be a disciple of the Master must believe those words because they will never pass away.

You are the tree as well as the house and the porter of the door, O man:

Mark 13:28-37 KJV
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

And there is no doubt who the porter of the door concerns:

John 10:5-5 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Now therefore, if the "old man" prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world is the first one, and the same which was cast out of the man to begin with: and yet he walks through the dry-arid like a desert nomad wandering goat in the land of Nod and Dudael, and then he goes and associates in league with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they return to the house of the man, and enter, and dwell therein: does that not make him "the eighth and of the seven"? Indeed, the first goes and gets seven more, and he is therefore "the eighth and of the seven", (Rev17:11), for the Testimony of Meshiah is the Spirit of the prophecy, (Rev19:10 YLT).

Your carnal mind has blinded you to the truth. Your carnal mind denies the Testimony of the Messiah and his disciples and apostles including Paul. Moreover, as already shown to you in another recent thread, Dt 18:13-22 does not allow for your concocted "commercial break" of nearly two thousand years: your version of the Messiah and the author of the Apocalypse are both false prophets.

Last edited:

daqq

Moreover why does Paul use the phrase "prince of the power of the air"? It is for at least two reasons: one, because testimony is spirit-wind-breath, whether for the good or whether for the evil. The second reason is not so obvious, but concerns Sar Yavan, that is, the Prince of Greece, for so he is foretold in the book of Daniel:

Ephesians 2:1-3
1 And you he has quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins:
2 Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past, in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind: and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Daniel 10:20
20 Then said he, Know you wherefore I come unto you? and now will I return to fight with Sar-Prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, behold, Sar-Prince of Yavan
[Greece] shall come.

Daniel 8:5
5 And as I was considering, behold, a tzaphir-he-goat came from the west over the face of the whole earth, and it touched not the ground: and the tzaphir-goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

Daniel 8:20-23
20 The ram which you saw, baal-master of the two horns: kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the tzaphir sa`iyr-shaggy goat
[H8163 sa`iyr, he-goat, devil, faun, satyr, hairy, shaggy] is the king of Yavan, and the great horn between his eyes is the first king.
22 And that being broken, whereas four stood up beneath it, four dominions shall stand up out of the nation-people, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their dominion, when the transgressors are come to the full, one who understands dark sayings shall stand, king `Az-paniym,
[king `Azazel, the same "fierce countenance" of Dt28:50, king of the desert-wilderness].

Leviticus 16:7-10
7 And he shall take the two sa`iyr-goats,
[H8163 sa`iyr, he-goat, devil, faun, satyr, hairy, shaggy] and set them before YHWH at the door of the tent of meeting.
8 And Ahron shall cast lots upon the two sa`iyr-goats; one lot unto YHWH, and the other lot unto `Azazel.
9 And Ahron shall present the sa`iyr-goat upon which the lot fell for YHWH, and offer him for a sin-offering.
10 But the sa`iyr-goat, on which the lot fell unto `Azazel, shall be set alive before YHWH, to make atonement with him,
[at a latter time] to send him away unto `Azazel in the desert-wilderness.

Leviticus 17:5-7 KJV
5 To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, and offer them for peace offerings unto the LORD.
6 And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the LORD.
7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils,
[H8163 sa`iyr, he-goat, devil, faun, satyr, hairy, shaggy] after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

And of course most all the congregations of Paul are either in Yavan or very near Yavan:

seven-churches.GIF

Formerly under the influence of the Prince of the Power of the Air, that is, Sar Yavan.

daqq

Now therefore, after all of the above scripture which has proven your delusion, I ask you: how were the Thessalonians supposed to be watching the literal temple building made with hands, in literal Jerusalem of below, when they were almost a thousand miles away in Yavan?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5
3 Let no one deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition:
4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he, as God, sits in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember not how that when I was yet with you I told you these things?

Elohim does not dwell in temples made with the hands of men, (Acts7:48-51, Isa66:1-2). What? Know you not that you are the temple of Elohim, O man? (1Cor3:16-20, 1Cor6:15-17, 1Cor6:19-20 ASV). If indeed you have entered into the faithfulness in Messiah then you yourself are the temple of Elohim: there is no other new covenant teaching in the writings of Paul or any of the others. Perhaps you yourself are therefore deceived by the very Prince of the Power of the Air whom you think you are prophesying to come in 2022? :chuckle:

The Thessalonians did not have TV, satellites, internet, iphones, ipads, computers, or Western Wall Cams! There was no way for them to be keeping an eye on or watching the literal physical temple building made with the hands of men in Jerusalem because it was nearly a thousand miles away from where they were. However such did not matter in their case because they, unlike you, understood that they themselves were the temple of Elohim.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yes, you ignored the scripture, as usual, because it interferes with your program. I did not misrepresent the passages which I referenced: they say exactly what I also said. You are the temple of Elohim which is likewise the house:

1 Corinthians 3:16-20 ASV
16 Know ye not that ye are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man destroyeth the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, and such are ye.
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man thinketh that he is wise among you in this world, let him become a fool, that he may become wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He that taketh the wise in their craftiness:
20 and again, The Lord knoweth the reasonings of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 ASV
15 Know ye not that your bodies are members of Christ? shall I then take away the members of Christ, and make them members of a harlot? God forbid.
16 Or know ye not that he that is joined to a harlot is one body? for, The twain, saith he, shall become one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 Or know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God? and ye are not your own;
20 for ye were bought with a price: glorify God therefore in your body.

And the temple is the same as "the house" which is the man:

Luke 11:24-26 (Matthew 12:43-45)
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry-arid places, seeking rest: and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
26 Then he goes and associates
[in league] with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

And in the Matthew companion passage, which is in a slightly different order then the Luke passage but still containing the same four generations, this is the fourth generation of the man, (as already explained elsewhere).

Matthew 12:39-45 KJV
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation
[1] seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation,
[2] and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation,
[3] and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh
[associates in league] with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation [4].

This is precisely why we are ALL commanded to "Watch!" For you are likened to the porter of the door of the house while the House Master is as if away in a far journey:

Mark 13:3
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately:

Mark 13:37
37 And what I say unto you, I say unto all, Watch!

Therefore these things are not just directed to Peter, James, John, and Andrew privately, and neither are they "only directed to the Jews", no, not even close, for they are written after the fact and directed to ALL because that is what the final statement in the discourse says in the above quote and anyone who would be a disciple of the Master must believe those words because they will never pass away.

You are the tree as well as the house and the porter of the door, O man:

Mark 13:28-37 KJV
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

And there is no doubt who the porter of the door concerns:

John 10:5-5 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Now therefore, if the "old man" prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world is the first one, and the same which was cast out of the man to begin with: and yet he walks through the dry-arid like a desert nomad wandering goat in the land of Nod and Dudael, and then he goes and associates in league with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they return to the house of the man, and enter, and dwell therein: does that not make him "the eighth and of the seven"? Indeed, the first goes and gets seven more, and he is therefore "the eighth and of the seven", (Rev17:11), for the Testimony of Meshiah is the Spirit of the prophecy, (Rev19:10 YLT).

Your carnal mind has blinded you to the truth. Your carnal mind denies the Testimony of the Messiah and his disciples and apostles including Paul. Moreover, as already shown to you in another recent thread, Dt 18:13-22 does not allow for your concocted "commercial break" of nearly two thousand years: your version of the Messiah and the author of the Apocalypse are both false prophets.

You are trying to support the view that we must only be passive when waiting for Jesus' return, similar to the shepherds in the field who were blessed to have been alerted to the Messiahs birth but I am trying to get you to see that God also leaves clues for us to know when Jesus will return just like the clues God left for Jesus' birth which the wise men looked into and by their will came to see the Messiah:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Now therefore, after all of the above scripture which has proven your delusion, I ask you: how were the Thessalonians supposed to be watching the literal temple building made with hands, in literal Jerusalem of below, when they were almost a thousand miles away in Yavan?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5
3 Let no one deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition:
4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he, as God, sits in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember not how that when I was yet with you I told you these things?

Elohim does not dwell in temples made with the hands of men, (Acts7:48-51, Isa66:1-2). What? Know you not that you are the temple of Elohim, O man? (1Cor3:16-20, 1Cor6:15-17, 1Cor6:19-20 ASV). If indeed you have entered into the faithfulness in Messiah then you yourself are the temple of Elohim: there is no other new covenant teaching in the writings of Paul or any of the others. Perhaps you yourself are therefore deceived by the very Prince of the Power of the Air whom you think you are prophesying to come in 2022? :chuckle:

The Thessalonians did not have TV, satellites, internet, iphones, ipads, computers, or Western Wall Cams! There was no way for them to be keeping an eye on or watching the literal physical temple building made with the hands of men in Jerusalem because it was nearly a thousand miles away from where they were. However such did not matter in their case because they, unlike you, understood that they themselves were the temple of Elohim.

You are not understanding the verse because you ignore what is after verse 5:

2 Thessalonians 2:5-8
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only 5 He who now restrains will do so until 5 He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Jesus has not come yet! Or do you hold to the heresy that Jesus has been and gone already?