Apple, Inc. interview

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My youngest son works for Apple and is completely happy with them. He likes the company and the way they treat employees.

I really, really like the iPad, and Apple TV. Not so happy with the Macbook, except for the Retina display, which is exceptionally good. If it's going to cost that much, I figure it should be a lot better.

The Berean

Isn't Blue Origin also in the area? They are building the next generation rocket engine to replace the RD-180, it is a staged combustion liquid oxygen/liquid natural gas (methane) engine...a real revolutionary approach to propulsion. http://www.ulalaunch.com/uploads/docs/BE-4_Fact_Sheet_Web_Final_2.pdf

My bad...Blue Origin is in the Seattle area also...:mmph:
See, there are many really neat aerospace companies in Washington state! Here are just a few.

Boeing
Blue Origin
Andrews Space Systems
Planetary Resources
Honeywell Aerospace
Electroimpact
Esterline Technologies
LMI Aerospace
Janicki Industries

The Berean

I spoke to the Apple recruiter this morning. She said that the hiring manager had nothing but positive things to say about me but that the hiring manager has decided to pursue another candidate whose experience is closer to what she is looking for. However, the recruiter also said that if there are any other position I am interest in, she would gladly forward my resume to those hiring managers. :banana:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I spoke to the Apple recruiter this morning. She said that the hiring manager had nothing but positive things to say about me but that the hiring manager has decided to pursue another candidate whose experience is closer to what she is looking for. However, the recruiter also said that if there are any other position I am interest in, she would gladly forward my resume to those hiring managers. :banana:

Nice. So does anything interest you? :think:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
See, there are many really neat aerospace companies in Washington state! Here are just a few.

Boeing
Blue Origin
Andrews Space Systems
Planetary Resources
Honeywell Aerospace
Electroimpact
Esterline Technologies
LMI Aerospace
Janicki Industries

You can thank the liberal's here in "The Peoples Republic Of California" for that, they have ran every aerospace company out with their over regulation & crazy taxation...:down: I was originally with Boeing and loved the company, what a great company to work for but, alas they sold almost all their holdings (land buildings, factories), which were extensive in L.A. and Orange counties, packed up and got out...can't say I blame them. Is Aerojet in the bay area? I know they have a lot going on in Sack-o-tomatoes (Sacramento).

gcthomas

Thank you, God burned a city down last time. You ought to back out of those cities in God's future plans, fast.

He's got a bit lax over the last few millennia though. Do you really think He's going to get round to sorting out Apple any time soon?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
He's got a bit lax over the last few millennia though. Do you really think He's going to get round to sorting out Apple any time soon?
Nah, my church allows gay pastor's and even marry them. The votes won to allow that but I think there's too much focus on the pride thing or rights thing and not enough focus on worship.

Too much focus on the tech director's lifestyles and not keeping up with tech itself will go down the drain when the focused new group comes along. The winners want better products not better lifestyles

The Berean

You can thank the liberal's here in "The Peoples Republic Of California" for that, they have ran every aerospace company out with their over regulation & crazy taxation...:down: I was originally with Boeing and loved the company, what a great company to work for but, alas they sold almost all their holdings (land buildings, factories), which were extensive in L.A. and Orange counties, packed up and got out...can't say I blame them. Is Aerojet in the bay area? I know they have a lot going on in Sack-o-tomatoes (Sacramento).

I far as I am aware Aerojet is not in the Bay Area. A positive development, though, is that Moffett Field is encouraging companies, especially aerospace companies, to consider doing work at Moffett Field. Two such aerospace startups at Moffett Field are Made in Space and Moon Express, Inc. And Skybox Imaging is literally across the street from Moffett Field. :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

The Berean

So back on February 9th I was laid off from my company after almost 15 years of employment. And guess what? I have a phone interview with Apple, Inc. again this week. :chuckle: