Anyone need a lawyer? Guess what? I am not selling a house.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

What would you need a lawyer for? In truth I am not a lawyer. I am just saying I don't like the threat of being beaten up.

And I don't know much about estates or estate planning.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You may be able to find a free pdf copy of the Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey for Counter Point if you can call it that.

United States History
Chabad and the Rebbe

Tnkrbl123!

You may be able to find a free pdf copy of the Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey for Counter Point if you can call it that.

United States History
Chabad and the Rebbe

I enjoy reading Philip Yancey, he is a good Christian author. But I do not think you will find anything about a lawyer or selling a house in his books

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I enjoy reading Philip Yancey, he is a good Christian author. But I do not think you will find anything about a lawyer or selling a house in his books
A movie that I did not like here in the United States of America, I do not know the name of it. But a movie can be a message that is understood. And we have our bikers.

Tnkrbl123!

A movie that I did not like here in the United States of America, I do not know the name of it. But a movie can be a message that is understood. And we have our bikers.

What does that have to do with needing a lawyer and selling a house?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What would you need a lawyer for? In truth I am not a lawyer. I am just saying I don't like the threat of being beaten up.

And I don't know much about estates or estate planning.

If you think the services of an attorney are restricted to selling a home, then you have a very limited understanding of the services attorneys provide. Attorneys are like fire extinguishers. Good attorneys are very handy to have around when and if the need arises. ;)

AMR