Anybody know much about Islam?

Lon

Shortly and simply , does the history say that Muhammed fought the arabic christians"they were living near Yamen" ?? The answer is no.
There has to be something in the Quran that allows for bombing Christians and targeting Christians, or are these just bad people, in your opinion, that are not Muslims? I think the Quran, when I read it, does say something about not converting. Muslim countries then jail those talking about Christ (I would be in jail for talking to you about this, and maybe you for listening). This is why I gave you Acts 5:12-42

There is daily killing of innocent muslims due to terrorism much much more than occured in western countries.
By other Muslims??? Very sad. Who is doing the killing?
Can I understand "born again" as spiritual growth.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Ephesians 2:8-10 Revelation 3:20
See New Creation here also

Can he join army as a fighter?
Isaiah 1:17 Psalm 82:3 James 1:27 I think yes, but some Christians think no. I also think it would be a hard job.

egyptianmuslim

There has to be something in the Quran that allows for bombing Christians and targeting Christians, or are these just bad people, in your opinion, that are not Muslims? I think the Quran, when I read it, does say something about not converting. Muslim countries then jail those talking about Christ (I would be in jail for talking to you about this, and maybe you for listening). This is why I gave you Acts 5:12-42

By other Muslims??? Very sad. Who is doing the killing?
2 Corinthians 5:17 Ephesians 2:8-10 Revelation 3:20
See New Creation here also

Isaiah 1:17 Psalm 82:3 James 1:27 I think yes, but some Christians think no. I also think it would be a hard job.
We should fight for Islam fighting doesn't mean killing it means defend ourself and to be in the top as possible , now I thing that fighting should be in the field of economy and high technology

Killing verses in Quran is related to war between Muhammed and the disbelievers.

Killing is done daily in Egypt by muslims terrorists

It is clear that the Christian should not join army, but he should love his enemy and pray for him.

Lon

We should fight for Islam fighting doesn't mean killing it means defend ourself and to be in the top as possible , now I thing that fighting should be in the field of economy and high technology
Again, if it is true, what is true will stand on its own. If Muslims have to 'shove' something, one has to wonder if that thing is true.
"If" it is true, it has to at least appear to be truth-worthy by everyone. I am totally convinced Christianity is true. I do not 'fight' or imprison because such cannot make Christians any way. Only God can make a Christian. If I imprisoned a Muslim, or threatened to kill him, it still cannot make a Christian of him. God's love is the only thing that can make a Christian. I don't think you can make a Muslim by violence, or keep one from converting from it by violence. Violence, then, does nothing good, for Muslims or anybody else.
Killing verses in Quran is related to war between Muhammed and the disbelievers.
For Christianity, while 'killing' you would eliminate you as a problem, it is not what we wish. We wish for you to know God and love Him as we know and love Him (and all our enemies). If I kill you, you cannot become a Christian. I'd rather you learn love and become a Christian.

Killing is done daily in Egypt by muslims terrorists
Muslims killing who they are supposed to love? In Ireland, supposed Catholic Christians kill supposed Protestant Christians and vise versa the other way around. I don't think they are Christian. Christians don't kill one another. Remember, I said that you cannot be born a Christian in a Christian home. Every one of us has to become a Christian. We have to meet God on His terms. I cannot make my child follow God in His heart. I pray they will. Muslims killing Muslims? :(

It is clear that the Christian should not join army, but he should love his enemy and pray for him.
I think so, but I am not opposed to them being policemen or army. It is just really hard when we are commanded to love. What happens is, they are told to take up the cause of those who cannot defend themselves. I believe that is loving, but it is not easy to show love to some, and protect them, and so not show love to enemies. They may, as Christians, love their enemies, but their job would be protecting. It is a hard job, for a Christian, I think but greater love has no man, than to lay down his life for his brothers. Jesus did this for us. John 15:13 John 3:16

egyptianmuslim

Again, if it is true, what is true will stand on its own. If Muslims have to 'shove' something, one has to wonder if that thing is true.
"If" it is true, it has to at least appear to be truth-worthy by everyone. I am totally convinced Christianity is true. I do not 'fight' or imprison because such cannot make Christians any way. Only God can make a Christian. If I imprisoned a Muslim, or threatened to kill him, it still cannot make a Christian of him. God's love is the only thing that can make a Christian. I don't think you can make a Muslim by violence, or keep one from converting from it by violence. Violence, then, does nothing good, for Muslims or anybody else.

For Christianity, while 'killing' you would eliminate you as a problem, it is not what we wish. We wish for you to know God and love Him as we know and love Him (and all our enemies). If I kill you, you cannot become a Christian. I'd rather you learn love and become a Christian.

Muslims killing who they are supposed to love? In Ireland, supposed Catholic Christians kill supposed Protestant Christians and vise versa the other way around. I don't think they are Christian. Christians don't kill one another. Remember, I said that you cannot be born a Christian in a Christian home. Every one of us has to become a Christian. We have to meet God on His terms. I cannot make my child follow God in His heart. I pray they will. Muslims killing Muslims? :(

I think so, but I am not opposed to them being policemen or army. It is just really hard when we are commanded to love. What happens is, they are told to take up the cause of those who cannot defend themselves. I believe that is loving, but it is not easy to show love to some, and protect them, and so not show love to enemies. They may, as Christians, love their enemies, but their job would be protecting. It is a hard job, for a Christian, I think but greater love has no man, than to lay down his life for his brothers. Jesus did this for us. John 15:13 John 3:16
The words of Jesus in Gospel is nice and nothing in Islam prevent muslims to be helpful and lovely with other innocents ... but we should fight the people who fighting us if peaceful work failed.I consider myself as christo-muslim because I believe that Jesus's words is good method for fighting Satan.

Apple7

The words of Jesus in Gospel is nice and nothing in Islam prevent muslims to be helpful and lovely with other innocents ... but we should fight the people who fighting us if peaceful work failed.I consider myself as christo-muslim because I believe that Jesus's words is good method for fighting Satan.

You can't be both, brother.

Either you take Christ as your God and Savior....or, you don't.

Which is it?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Only I'm wonder, how you take Jesus as your savior who could not save himself from crucification .
His purpose was to be killed and rise again the 3rd day according to Old Testament scripture, which He did. Jesus Christ defeated sin, death and satan and sits at the right hand of God until he returns to judge you. Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets here on earth and Mohamhead was a child molester and rapist, he is not a prophet.

egyptianmuslim

His purpose was to be killed and rise again the 3rd day according to Old Testament scripture, which He did. Jesus Christ defeated sin, death and satan and sits at the right hand of God until he returns to judge you. Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets here on earth and Mohamhead was a child molester and rapist, he is not a prophet.
A jew can say that Jesus is son of adutery but muslim can't .

egyptianmuslim

He came into this world to be offered as a Sacrifice for humanity.

Why would He want to Save Himself?!

Furthermore, He resurrected Himself!
1- sacrifice isn't by crucification.
2- Romans with help of some Jews crucified Jesus as a punishment.
3- Sacrifice is from human to God , is God sinful to make sacrifice

Jesus appeared again because he was not crucified.

Apple7

1- sacrifice isn't by crucification.
2- Romans with help of some Jews crucified Jesus as a punishment.
3- Sacrifice is from human to God , is God sinful to make sacrifice

Here we have Jesus Christ referred to as Lord in the Koran, and we are told to pray to Him, as He is the sacrificial Lamb…

فصل لربك وانحر

Fasalli lirabbika wainhar

108.2 So you pray to your Lord and Sacrifice.

Apple7

Jesus appeared again because he was not crucified.

Sura 86

الطارق

“Alttariqi”

“The Morning Star”

(Named in honor of the Biblical Jesus)

Summary:

86.1 And/by the clouds, and/by the Morning Star. (Announces Jesus’ Second Coming, on a cloud)

86.2 And who told you what the Morning Star is? (Asks the question: Who Told John of Jesus Second Coming?)

86.3 The star, the brightly shining. (Answers the question: Jesus, the Bright Morning Star, tells John)

86.4 Indeed every soul gathers on its Guardian. (Jesus, the Guardian, gathers His souls)

86.5 So, the human looks upon that which was created the inner man. (The reason for the gathering of the souls: Jesus is viewed upon the Cross)

86.6 The inner man was created out of water pouring forth at once. (Jesus’ Crucifixion & death upon the Cross)

86.7 He emerges from amidst the Cross and the grave. Or…86.7 He emerges from between the backbone and the ribs. (Jesus’ Crucifixion & Resurrection)

86.8 Certainly Him above, He returned Him to the present state of existence after death, truly possessing power. (Jesus’ Singular Resurrection)

86.9 A day The Marriage will turn to its reality. (The First Resurrection)

86.10 So truly not His from strength and nor Savior. (The Second Death)

86.11 And/by the cloud, Lord of the return. (Jesus’ Second Coming on a cloud)

86.12 And/by the earth, Lord of the separation. (Jesus gathers His elect)

86.13 Truly His Word is Judgment. (Jesus is the Word which judges mankind)

86.14 And He is not with the vain. (The fall of Babylon the Great)

86.15 Truly them, they devise an artful device. (Satan’s war)

86.16 And I devise an artful device. (Jesus’ war)

86.17 So respite the disbelievers, respite them gently for a little while. (Repent to Jesus)

egyptianmuslim

Sura 86

الطارق

“Alttariqi”

“The Morning Star”

(Named in honor of the Biblical Jesus)

Summary:

86.1 And/by the clouds, and/by the Morning Star. (Announces Jesus’ Second Coming, on a cloud)

86.2 And who told you what the Morning Star is? (Asks the question: Who Told John of Jesus Second Coming?)

86.3 The star, the brightly shining. (Answers the question: Jesus, the Bright Morning Star, tells John)

86.4 Indeed every soul gathers on its Guardian. (Jesus, the Guardian, gathers His souls)

86.5 So, the human looks upon that which was created the inner man. (The reason for the gathering of the souls: Jesus is viewed upon the Cross)

86.6 The inner man was created out of water pouring forth at once. (Jesus’ Crucifixion & death upon the Cross)

86.7 He emerges from amidst the Cross and the grave. Or…86.7 He emerges from between the backbone and the ribs. (Jesus’ Crucifixion & Resurrection)

86.8 Certainly Him above, He returned Him to the present state of existence after death, truly possessing power. (Jesus’ Singular Resurrection)

86.9 A day The Marriage will turn to its reality. (The First Resurrection)

86.10 So truly not His from strength and nor Savior. (The Second Death)

86.11 And/by the cloud, Lord of the return. (Jesus’ Second Coming on a cloud)

86.12 And/by the earth, Lord of the separation. (Jesus gathers His elect)

86.13 Truly His Word is Judgment. (Jesus is the Word which judges mankind)

86.14 And He is not with the vain. (The fall of Babylon the Great)

86.15Truly them, they devise an artful device. (Satan’s war)

86.16And I devise an artful device. (Jesus’ war)

86.17 So respite the disbelievers, respite them gently for a little while. (Repent to Jesus)
Keep this post for yourself and answer my above post.

Apple7

Keep this post for yourself and answer my above post.

I keep replying to your questions with your very own scriptures, and you keep running away from them!

What's the matter...are you just like all other muslims and are totally ignorant of your very own Koran?!

Show some respect for your Koran.

Defend it!

Defend what you believe in!

egyptianmuslim

I keep replying to your questions with your very own scriptures, and you keep running away from them!

What's the matter...are you just like all other muslims and are totally ignorant of your very own Koran?!

Show some respect for your Koran.

Defend it!

Defend what you believe in!

Quran isn't OT to explain it as you like, also you deform the English translation of Quran.. it is not a healthy work..try Aripiprazole 10 mg daily for ten days at 7PM if good cont. for two month this will help you to feel the reality, sorry Apple I see you living inside your mind. Did you have a course of CPT?