Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Zeke

John the Baptist was born a natural birth. Jesus was Born of God and Mary.

Also... nice point... note that Jesus says His words are eternal (Don't pass away) (Psalm 119:89) Link to Hebrew Lexicon that shows the word Lord in Psalm 119:89 is YHWH

But... you are deceived, and thus you are a teacher of deceit. It is useless to debate with you, because you simply want to disprove that Jesus is God!

You are so hell bent on it that you hawk any thread of this kind and desire to discredit it. I am beyond tired of your predictable shenanigans! You HATE that JESUS IS GOD!

Please stop spamming this thread with your deceit.

# Next.

So Mary wasn't a woman in the same since as John's mother, I would agree seeing she represents the Jerusalem above the Mother of all spiritual second Adams awaking in man (1Cor 15:44-45) which Galatians 4:20-28 points out, Matt 11:11 is a reference to the first born of the temporal flesh which Jesus wasn't, He/She (Galatians 3:28) is representing the first born of Spirit, traditional Christianity was born of flesh and blood men that hoodwinked everyone into believing/following the literal letter (2Cor 3:6) instead of grasping its inward intent Luke 17:20-21. Which basically keeps you in a state/mentality of the first born of flesh looking in the past and future when eternity/salvation is now , time is supposed to used to find the timeless in you instead of outward based egocentric sitcom debates that go in circles like all dogmas end up chasing their own tails.

Eagles Wings

Are you serious? I'm proclaiming the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and you are siding with a person that spit on Jesus and the Virgin birth with his own words that I didn't credit to him to protect this OP and hopefully bring unity amongst all of us.

Who do you serve [MENTION=18164]Eagles Wings[/MENTION] ?

I asked that this OP be evaluated by many people! You are seriously putting your denominational pride above Christ Jesus?!?

I neg repped you for defending a person that perpetually denies Jesus and for hating this OP because it is steeped with scripture, evaluated by many and mods as well, yet foreign to your doctrines of men.

The Bible trumps everything and Jesus Trumps the Bible! (John 5:39f)

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] ... I would like you both to see that Eagles Wings is trying to shut this OP down that is devoted to combatting the Anti Christ Spirit of Denying our Lord, God and Savior ... Jesus Christ, while also exalting the Holy Trinity.

I called no individual out and hid the name and link to the quote. Plus.. I have expressed that I was going to launch this OP before I did it.
I welcome a talk with Knight and Sherman. You bet I do!

daqq

I am sincerely struggling to be nice to you. I am so sick and tired of you claiming to have stated something theologically amazing, while you are speaking jibberish that you intend with every word to deny Messiah and FULL Atonement that was purchased with His Divine Blood!

You don't have one single answer to the now 1000's of scriptures I have posted to you. You play this shallow game of dodge and blurt worthless twistings of scripture!

Please get off the thread or address the OP line by line and without using any deceit or scriptural twisting.

Every time I see you post I see this!!!!!

Among those born of women there is none greater than Yohanan the Immerser, (Luke 7:28).
That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit, (John 3:6).
The heavens and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away, (Mark 13:31).
Shepherd the congregation of Elohim, which He has purchased with His own blood, (Acts 20:28).
No one has beheld Elohim at any time, (
1John 4:12a).
No one has seen Elohim at any time, (
John 1:18).

:loser: :Nineveh:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So Mary wasn't a woman in the same since as John's mother, I would agree seeing she represents the Jerusalem above the Mother of all spiritual second Adams awaking in man (1Cor 15:44-45) which Galatians 4:20-28 points out, Matt 11:11 is a reference to the first born of the temporal flesh which Jesus wasn't, He/She (Galatians 3:28) is representing the first born of Spirit, traditional Christianity was born of flesh and blood men that hoodwinked everyone into believing/following the literal letter (2Cor 3:6) instead of grasping its inward intent Luke 17:20-21. Which basically keeps you in a state/mentality of the first born of flesh looking in the past and future when eternity/salvation is now , time is supposed to used to find the timeless in you instead of outward based egocentric sitcom debates that go in circles like all dogmas end up chasing their own tails.

I would say that Mary, simultaneously represents Israel (Through her lineage in Luke) and All Humanity, because her lineage in Luke traces all the way back to Eve.

I was emphasizing the God is Jesus' Father, part of the matter... but... I like what you have contributed to the discussion.

: )

Eagles Wings

I only dropped their names to prevent what you are obviously attempting. I am no snitch and I am never one to fear words that exist. The WORD trumps all words and I assumed that you believed the same!
I don't have a bit of trust in you due to your behavior with multiple accounts. You seem chameleon like and will say whatever it takes for your own gain.

For those reasons I will not share biblical pearls with you at this time.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Among those born of women there is none greater than Yohanan the Immerser, (Luke 7:28).
That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit, (John 3:6).
The heavens and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away, (Mark 13:31).
Shepherd the congregation of Elohim, which He has purchased with His own blood, (Acts 20:28).
No one has beheld Elohim at any time, (
1John 4:12a).
No one has seen Elohim at any time, (
John 1:18).

:loser: :Nineveh:

Welcome to ignore [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

daqq

Are you serious? I'm proclaiming the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and you are siding with a person that spit on Jesus and the Virgin birth with his own words that I didn't credit to him to protect this OP and hopefully bring unity amongst all of us.

Who do you serve @Eagles Wings ?

I asked that this OP be evaluated by many people! You are seriously putting your denominational pride above Christ Jesus?!?

I neg repped you for defending a person that perpetually denies Jesus and for hating this OP because it is steeped with scripture, evaluated by many and mods as well, yet foreign to your doctrines of men.

The Bible trumps everything and Jesus Trumps the Bible! (John 5:39f)

@Sherman and @Knight ... I would like you both to see that Eagles Wings is trying to shut this OP down that is devoted to combatting the Anti Christ Spirit of Denying our Lord, God and Savior ... Jesus Christ, while also exalting the Holy Trinity.

I called no individual out and hid the name and link to the quote. Plus.. I have expressed that I was going to launch this OP before I did it.

You only feign to support the Trinity doctrine for your own private means and ends.
You have already said before that you do not actually fully agree with it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't have a bit of trust in you due to your behavior with multiple accounts. You seem chameleon like and will say whatever it takes for your own gain.

For those reasons I will not share biblical pearls with you at this time.

Congratulations on that like from [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]. I have no problem seeing that you would rather employ the tactic of discrediting me, than answer to one scripture I've posted.

Why are you even on this OP? Do you have anything interesting, scriptural or Christ exalting to contribute?

If you are speaking on a thread that glorifies Jesus against the thread... what does that imply?

daqq

Congratulations on that like from @daqq. I have no problem seeing that you would rather employ the tactic of discrediting me, than answer to one scripture I've posted.

Why are you even on this OP? Do you have anything interesting, scriptural or Christ exalting to contribute?

If you are speaking on a thread that glorifies Jesus against the thread... what does that imply?

Too funny, Zeke pulled the carpet right out from under your only possible answer to what I have posted thus far concerning being born, being made, or coming to be, or having come into existence from a woman, (Jerusalem of above is the mother-covenant of us all), and you thanked him for it without even realizing that your doctrine is now doomed to failure by the full context of Galatians 4. Moreover in that same passage Paul also quotes an Isaiah passage, which context reveals that Jerusalem of above is also the typology of the Mishkan-Tabernacle, and therefore the whole Covenant Renewed, and what it truly means to be born from above, (going back into your mother's womb, Jerusalem of above, even as Paul and Nikodemos both had to do and they did). In fact Zeke actually told you who Maryah truly represents in the nativity and infancy allegories which you are foolishly and childishly forcing into what you imagine to have been a literal physical virgin birth. Even Paul warns you not to take "Jewish fables" and "old wives tales" literally, (i.e. literal physical virgin births and the like), which are merely used as teaching tools by way of mythos and employed for newborns and babes that are in the "mothers milk" of the Word. :chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

You overlook the fact that before the Lord Jesus was made flesh that He was in the "form of God":

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-7).​

The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision, the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

So when His servants see Him, the ONE sitting on "the throne of God and of the Lamb," they will see the Lord Jesus who is God:

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads" (Rev.22:3-4).​

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

...you are foolishly and childishly forcing into what you imagine to have been a literal physical virgin birth. Even Paul warns you not to take "Jewish fables" and "old wives tales" literally, (i.e. literal physical virgin births and the like), which are merely used as teaching tools by way of mythos and employed for newborns and babes that are in the "mothers milk" of the Word.

So you deny what is written here:

"Now Jesus Christ's birth was thus: At the espousal of His mother, Mary, to Joseph, ere their coming together, she was found pregnant by holy spirit" (Mt.1:18).​

daqq

You overlook the fact that before the Lord Jesus was made flesh that He was in the "form of God":
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men" (Phil.2:5-7).​

The Greek word translated "form" means "the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision, the external appearance" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

So when His servants see Him, the ONE sitting on "the throne of God and of the Lamb," they will see the Lord Jesus who is God:
"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads" (Rev.22:3-4).​

You are jumping in during the middle of a conversation.
First give an answer to all the things that have already been posted herein.

Perhaps you can start with these statements and work your way back:

No one has beheld Elohim at any time, (1John 4:12a).
No one has seen Elohim at any time, (John 1:18).

So when you say, "Jesus is JHWH", what makes you think anyone ever saw him?
:)

daqq

So you deny what is written here:
"Now Jesus Christ's birth was thus: At the espousal of His mother, Mary, to Joseph, ere their coming together, she was found pregnant by holy spirit" (Mt.1:18).​

What I rightly deny is your English translation:

Matthew 1:18 W/H
18 του δε [ιησου] χριστου η γενεσις ουτως ην μνηστευθεισης της μητρος αυτου μαριας τω ιωσηφ πριν η συνελθειν αυτους ευρεθη εν γαστρι εχουσα εκ πνευματος αγιου

This phrase, "εν γαστρι εχουσα", does not mean "pregnant" because clearly no woman forms a child in the stomach, (en-gastri, literally "in the stomach"), but rather natural born children form in the matrix which is used for the literal physical womb of a woman, even as Paul employs it for "the deadness of Sarah's womb" in Romans 4:19, (that is μητρα, the matrix). Such language is not used in the nativity accounts concerning the origins of Messiah because, as I said, they are mythos designed to teach about supernal things. These things concern the SEED of the WORD and how Messiah is formed in us, as Paul also says, Messiah must be formed in you; and that can only come to pass by consumption of the Word, (things consumed go into the stomach or belly, not the matrix or literal womb of a woman), and when speaking of consuming the Word that Seed of the Word enters into the heart which is in the chest cavity, and that is koilia, (which is also employed in the nativity accounts in place of the literal physical matrix or womb of a woman). The fact of the matter is that you are defending traditions of men from English translations written and composed by spiritually blind carnal men. The deeper you dig into this the more it will become clearly evident that what I say is true. Or you can just do like Evil and call me all sorts of blasphemous names so you can be relieved from your duty to the Word you claim to love. :)

Jerry Shugart

Such language is not used in the nativity accounts concerning the origins of Messiah because, as I said, they are mythos designed to teach about supernal things.

If the words at Matthew 1:18 are not translated correctly then what are the words found in the "context" speaking of?:

"Now Jesus Christ's birth was thus: At the espousal of His mother, Mary, to Joseph, ere their coming together, she was found pregnant by holy spirit. Now Joseph, her husband, being just and not willing to hold her up to infamy, intended covertly to dismiss her. Now at his brooding over these things, lo! a messenger of the Lord appeared to him in a trance, saying, "Joseph, son of David, you may not be afraid to accept Miriam, your wife, for that which is being generated in her is of holy spirit"
(Mt.1:18-20).​

daqq

If the words at Matthew 1:18 are not translated correctly then what are the words found in the "context" speaking of?:

"Now Jesus Christ's birth was thus: At the espousal of His mother, Mary, to Joseph, ere their coming together, she was found pregnant by holy spirit. Now Joseph, her husband, being just and not willing to hold her up to infamy, intended covertly to dismiss her. Now at his brooding over these things, lo! a messenger of the Lord appeared to him in a trance, saying, "Joseph, son of David, you may not be afraid to accept Miriam, your wife, for that which is being generated in her is of holy spirit"
(Mt.1:18-20).​

As usual you find some excuse to avoid a real discussion on this subject.

It was just explained on the previous page.
Must be nice to play blind when you do not wish to see what is right in front of you.
But in the End that tactic is not going to work so well for you. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It was just explained on the previous page.
Must be nice to play blind when you do not wish to see what is right in front of you.
But in the End that tactic is not going to work so well for you. :)

As usual you find some excuse to avoid a real discussion on this subject.
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] , It's easier to post to you from ignore. I can choose to read your malarkey, or I can choose to ignore it.

And...

# Just attach [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] 's last quote at the bottom of all your future posts to Him.

# Emphasis... He's got you pegged 100% accurately.

: )

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
One more question--what's with the illuminati all-seeing eye? :rolleyes:

See:

Illuminati/Luciferians

Spoiler
evil-eye.jpg