Another wolf is marked/exposed/identified.

john w

Hall of Fame
And as for 1 Corinthians 15, it says there that we are saved by the gospel, which is the gospel of God that Christ and all his apostles, including Paul preached.

None of the 12, prior to the dbr, ever preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV,with the dbr as its foundation, prior to its occurrence-you lied.

Show us where they did.

You won't/cannot.

Go ahead.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And as for 1 Corinthians 15, it says there that we are saved by the gospel, which is the gospel of God that Christ and all his apostles, including Paul preached.
The gospel of God is the who of Jesus Christ and that God raisied Him from the dead. It is not the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

1 Corinthians 15 says no such thing. Resurrection is something they all preached, not the gospel of Christ that Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Paul's gospel was a mystery not given to the 12 and Paul tells us why (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). Paul received it from the risen Lord Himself, not after man, neither was he taught it (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV. You need to get your facts straight, but in order to do that, as brother John pointed out, you need to be saved (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV). What are you waiting for?

heir

TOL Subscriber
None of the 12, prior to the dbr, ever preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV,with the dbr as its foundation, prior to its occurrence-you lied.

Show us where they did.

You won't/cannot.

Go ahead.
I'll take it one further, brother John. The 12 NEVER preached that "Christ died for our sins" as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth!

God's Truth

Was it possible to be saved prior to the ascension of Jesus the Christ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The people were already belonging to God and it is those people Jesus came first for---BUT ALL, even Abraham had to wait till Jesus shed his blood on the cross to be made perfect.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

popsthebuilder

The people were already belonging to God and it is those people Jesus came first for---BUT ALL, even Abraham had to wait till Jesus shed his blood on the cross to be made perfect.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
The question was actually meant for those who claim grace alone and two or three gospels of salvation.

I should have made it more clear.

Thank you.

God's Truth

Wait a minute, you're not Meshak. I want Meshak to answer the question.
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION], did Jesus ever get angry?

BUT THE ANGER OF HUMANS do NOT produce righteousness as God's does.

James 1:20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

Did you read that? Now stop with your abusive mouth and angry posts.

God's Truth

The question was actually meant for those who claim grace alone and two or three gospels of salvation.

I should have made it more clear.

Thank you.

No pops, I am telling you, you even confuse them by what you say sometimes because you say that faith alone is dead, but then you say faith will automatically cause obedience. That is false, because many here who say they have faith do NOT obey, and they do NOT preach obedience. Do you really think that all these people here going against us have faith/belief in Jesus? They do; but do they obey? No, they say they don't have to and will be saved anyway.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
BUT THE ANGER OF HUMANS do NOT produce righteousness as God's does.

James 1:20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

Did you read that? Now stop with your abusive mouth and angry posts.
Again, GT, you can make any point you want when you intentionally take verses out of context!

So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. - James 1:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James1:19-20&version=NKJV

James DOES NOT SAY "do not have wrath."

In fact, he's saying quite the opposite.

He says if you're going to have wrath, don't rush into it.

You can't even get quoting scripture right, how are you ever going to be able to prove your beliefs are the correct ones? Oh ... wait... you can't, and never have.

God's Truth

Meshak speaks the truth in Jesus, as for Paul, I'm hoping that she will see the truth, that he is an apostle of God. At first I couldn't understand why meshak thought like she did, and then I saw what some were writing here, they seem to be following Paul rather then following Jesus, saying that the gospel Jesus taught is not for them, even saying that they are saved by Paul's gospel. There is only one gospel, the gospel of God preached by Jesus and his apostles including Paul.

We are to follow Christ Jesus not Paul, and Paul didn't say follow me, but rather follow me as I follow Christ, Paul followed Christ and we are to do the same. I hope that meshak will believe that Paul speaks the truth, but only God can judge her heart, and yours and mine also.

As for being called names or spoken ill of, many have done the same to me too, we have to take it and carry on and forgive and don't hold it and have hope for everyone, regardless of what they say or do to us and pray to God that we don't let our hearts harden against them, and leave it all to God, he will judge us all.

I have corrected her and she still keeps doing wrong.

You are wrong to try to act like you can encourage a hypocrite in her hypocrisy.

That is what the scriptures say.

Now don't tell me I don't know she is a hypocrite, when I AM THE ONE she follows around and says I am not saved.

I couldn't care any less what she thinks of me, but I will not encourage her who is doing wrong.

It is sin to do such a thing.

God's Truth

Again, GT, you can make any point you want when you intentionally take verses out of context!

So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. - James 1:19-20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James1:19-20&version=NKJV

James DOES NOT SAY "do not have wrath."

In fact, he's saying quite the opposite.

He says if you're going to have wrath, don't rush into it.

You can't even get quoting scripture right, how are you ever going to be able to prove your beliefs are the correct ones? Oh ... wait... you can't, and never have.

If, you, are, slow, to, anger---YOU WON'T get angry.

You have no understanding of the scriptures because you preach against obeying when you claim we are saved anyway.

God's Truth

Everyone,

Look at how good JR's anger is for you...it was a slow anger so enjoy it and learn from it.

All you did, JR, is prove that you try to nullify scripture with scripture.

God's Truth

"Christ died for our sins" not preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth by the 12!

It was taught.

Jesus came to earth and gave all the guidelines and rules for the New Testament/Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for it.

John the baptizer proclaimed it, and it was the good news, the gospel that SAVES being proclaimed since then.

Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If, you, are, slow, to, anger---YOU WON'T get angry.

On the contrary, if you are slow to anger, you are less likely to be angry about the wrong things.

You have no understanding of the scriptures

That's ironic...

because you preach against obeying

Where have I ever said "obedience is wrong"? Please provide the post link.

when you claim we are saved anyway.

We? Who's "we"? It's certainly not you, you who tries to work for her salvation. You can't earn your way to heaven, GT, especially since eternal life if a free gift. You're like the one who tries to pay for a Christmas gift, or like one who is given a priceless treasure who then offers the giver a $5 bill. YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS AS FILTHY RAGS, GT.

"We" (those of us who have accepted the free gift of salvation, which as far as I can tell DOES NOT include you) are indeed saved already, and have already obtained salvation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Everyone,

Look at how good JR's anger is for you...it was a slow anger so enjoy it and learn from it.

All you did, JR, is prove that you try to nullify scripture with scripture.

You forgot verse 19 again, dufus. Here, let me post it again for you.

Your feeble attempt to mock me has failed. Care to try again, and show what a hypocrite you are, judging me for judging you, and then judging me again when I call you out on it?

Talk about verbal abuse... :mock: