ECT Another wicked "Replacement Theology" thief, robber, is exposed...

john w

Hall of Fame
"Pope" Robert Pate is exposed, not only as hating the just, holy, good, right, spiritual law of God, thus denying that the Lord Jesus Christ died to pay our sins debt, he is now exposed as a wicked "Replacement Theology" proponent, on record:

Post #536:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-the-fulfillment-of-the-Old-Testament/page36

Right.

The Jews are no longer God's chosen people as some would have us believe. The Jews were chosen to be the keepers of the law, but now that Jesus has come the call is to live by faith and not the letter of the law, Galatians 3:24, 25.

Consistent with this demon's satanic assertion, that 3/4 of the scriptures, no longer exists, having been abolished, destroyed, worthless, according to him:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished...... The Old Testament is just what it is, old.....We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.

And his satanic assertion, that the LORD God is "done" with His glory, Israel, is consistent with his on record anti-Semitic slur, hating the Jewish people, and thus flipping the bird at the LORD God, at the Christ:

John Wienstein, TOL's favorite law loving Pharisee.

Vs.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Zechariah 8:23 KJV

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Isaiah 2:3 KJV

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

The LORD God will bless all on-Jews through the nation of His own creation Israel. Israel is created as God’s chosen people, His "elect" for service(holy/sanctify=to be set aside, separated, "severed" for God's use/purpose). God created the nation Israel to have a privileged status before Him as a "peculiar", "different", separated("holy"=sanctified) people:

"But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." Exodus 11:7 KJV

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: ..." Exodus 19:5 KJV

"For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth." Exodus 33:16 KJV

"But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people." Leviticus 20:24 KJV

"For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations." Numbers 23:9 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6 KJV

"Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day." Deuteronomy 10:15 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV

"Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken." Deuteronomy 26:17-19 KJV

"And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods." 2 Samuel 7:23 KJV/2 Chronicles 17:21 KJV

"And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." 2 Kings 5:15 KJV

"For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure." Psalms 135:4 KJV

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." Amos 3:2 KJV

Jerry Shugart

Consistent with this demon's satanic assertion, that 3/4 of the scriptures, no longer exists, having been abolished, destroyed, worthless, according to him:

I never heard him say that those Scriptures no longer exist, sonny boy. We do know that the LORD is not happy with those who bear false witness:

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Ex.20:16).​

john w

Hall of Fame
I never heard him say that those Scriptures no longer exist, sonny boy. We do know that the LORD is not happy with those who bear false witness:

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Ex.20:16).​
So drunk old man, that you cannot read?:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished...... The Old Testament is just what it is, old.....We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.

Suggested result

Ephesians 5:18 KJV And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Of course, as is your MO, on TOL, you've not read any of his posts, nor most of what others post on TOL, because you have nothing else to cling to, in your miserable, confused life, but to attempt to prop up your fragile ego, by just spamming as an alleged expounder of the scriptures, admiring your own disjointed, "it all says the same thing" posts, and ignoring points made, by others, countering your assertions, and allegedly "destroying" arguments made by others, even though you just skim them, with what Paul Saddler, "sir" Robert Anderson, John Walvoord, Chuck Ryrie. "The" Greek...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................says....

Tell us what "The" Greek is for "The" English "abolish," John 3 Nicky. Save it. It's a rhet. request.

Jerry Shugart

So drunk old man, that you cannot read?:

Why don't you quote him saying what you claim he said , that the OT Scriptures no longer exist?

He said that the OT serves as history so in his mind those Scriptures still exist!

You need to get your facts straight before you make false accusations against anybody.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you quote him saying what you claim he said , that the OT Scriptures no longer exist?

He said that the OT serves as history so in his mind those Scriptures still exist!

You need to get your facts straight before you make false accusations against anybody.

I did, you drunk, confused old man:

Read it, you moron-he said it is abolished:
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished...... The Old Testament is just what it is, old.....We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.....Jesus put an end to the Old Testament...Jesus abolished the law...There is no salvation if the law is not abolished.....

Danny Web's 1828...
Abolish

ABOL'ISH, verb transitive [Latin abolco; from ab and oleo, olesco, to grow.]

1. To make void; to annul; to abrogate; applied chiefly and appropriately to established laws, contracts, rites, customs and institutions - as to abolish laws by a repeal, actual or virtual.

2. To destroy, or put an end to; as to abolish idols. Isaiah 2:18. To abolish death 2 Timothy 1:10. This sense is not common. To abolish posterity, in the translation of Pausanias, Lib. 3. Ca 6, is hardly allowable.

You need to sober up, you liar.

Abolish synonyms: put an end to, get rid of, scrap, end, stop, terminate, ax, eradicate, eliminate, exterminate, destroy, annihilate, stamp out, obliterate, wipe out, extinguish, quash, expunge, extirpate; annul, cancel, invalidate, negate, nullify, void, dissolve; rescind, repeal, revoke, overturn; discontinue, remove, excise, drop, jettison; do away with, ditch, junk, scrub, dump,....

Drunk old Nicky: The state income tax was abolished in Texas, but it still exists!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the confused one because he said that the OT serves as history so he was not saying that the OT Scriptures no longer exist.

Read it, you moron, having the same dementia, as your fellow Reppy Pate-he said it is abolished:
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished...... The Old Testament is just what it is, old.....We now have a New Testament, because the Old Testament is now nothing but history.....Jesus put an end to the Old Testament...Jesus abolished the law...There is no salvation if the law is not abolished.....

Danny Web's 1828...
Abolish

ABOL'ISH, verb transitive [Latin abolco; from ab and oleo, olesco, to grow.]

1. To make void; to annul; to abrogate; applied chiefly and appropriately to established laws, contracts, rites, customs and institutions - as to abolish laws by a repeal, actual or virtual.

2. To destroy, or put an end to; as to abolish idols. Isaiah 2:18. To abolish death 2 Timothy 1:10. This sense is not common. To abolish posterity, in the translation of Pausanias, Lib. 3. Ca 6, is hardly allowable.

You need to sober up, you liar.

Abolish synonyms: put an end to, get rid of, scrap, end, stop, terminate, ax, eradicate, eliminate, exterminate, destroy, annihilate, stamp out, obliterate, wipe out, extinguish, quash, expunge, extirpate; annul, cancel, invalidate, negate, nullify, void, dissolve; rescind, repeal, revoke, overturn; discontinue, remove, excise, drop, jettison; do away with, ditch, junk, scrub, dump,....

Drunk old Nicky: The state income tax was abolished in Texas, but it still exists!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't think JohnnyW does true witness, just false witness.

Real tough guy, eh, admitted sodomite, with your "Johnny" reference, are you? My name is "John." Why do you refer to me as "Johnny?" Coming on to me? Sorry, I dig chicks. Metrosexual, wimpy type, beat up, when you were younger, so this is your avenue for "getting even" acting like a "tough guy," behind the computer, as you'd not refer to me as "Johnny," in person, would you? What is your name? Basil, a real "gay,happy" name, eh,punk? Or perhaps, "Sheldon," from "The Big Bang" TV show?

Loser. TOL laughs at you, prissy boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the confused one because he said that the OT serves as history so he was not saying that the OT Scriptures no longer exist.

Heh, hypocrite, actor, who always cries, in hypocrisy, that "no one" addresses the topic of the thread-tell us, that you agree with this:

Right.

The Jews are no longer God's chosen people as some would have us believe. The Jews were chosen to be the keepers of the law, but now that Jesus has come the call is to live by faith and not the letter of the law, Galatians 3:24, 25.

Go ahead, old man. Show some spine, backbone, vertebrae.

You won't, weak minded, frail old man, both physically, and mentally.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, loser Basil Sheldon- I quoted his own words, you piece of trash:

He said it is abolished:

john w

Hall of Fame

Tell us, troll Basil boy, what these verses mean:

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

The LORD God will bless all on-Jews through the nation of His own creation Israel. Israel is created as God’s chosen people, His "elect" for service(holy/sanctify=to be set aside, separated, "severed" for God's use/purpose). God created the nation Israel to have a privileged status before Him as a "peculiar", "different", separated("holy"=sanctified) people:

"But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." Exodus 11:7 KJV

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: ..." Exodus 19:5 KJV

"For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth." Exodus 33:16 KJV

"But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people." Leviticus 20:24 KJV

"For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations." Numbers 23:9 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6 KJV

"Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day." Deuteronomy 10:15 KJV

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deuteronomy 14:2 KJV

"Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken." Deuteronomy 26:17-19 KJV

"And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods." 2 Samuel 7:23 KJV/2 Chronicles 17:21 KJV

"And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." 2 Kings 5:15 KJV

"For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure." Psalms 135:4 KJV

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

"You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities." Amos 3:2 KJV

You won't, you biblical buffoon.

Interplanner

Tell us, troll Basil boy, what these verses mean:

They are fulfilled in Christ as the NT says. It quotes half of them as being true, now, in Christ. Thank you for the great list. We learn through the NT that there is an Israel that believes...like all other believers. But some people don't pay attention to the NT. I notice you displayed no NT use of the OT, as I expected. What does that tell you?

john w

Hall of Fame
They are fulfilled in Christ as the NT says. It quotes half of them as being true, now, in Christ. Thank you for the great list. We learn through the NT that there is an Israel that believes...like all other believers. But some people don't pay attention to the NT. I notice you displayed no NT use of the OT, as I expected. What does that tell you?

As I predicted: "You won't."

Evasion, non responsive-the old "They are fulfilled in Christ as the NT says" scam, that can be employed, on any thread/subject.

You poser, piece of trash. Answer the question: Explain what these verses mean, instead of satanically, subtily(Genesis 3 KJV), craftily dismissing them:

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I notice you displayed no NT use of the OT, as I expected. What does that tell you?

No, I use both, for years on TOL, while you were practicing your Acts 8 Simon Sorcery, "magic," ...

What-Would-You-Do-With-A-magic-wand.jpg

...making verses/promises disappear, you filthy pole cat, warlock Uncle Arthur,Basil Sheldon.

What is your real name, troll?

Not a peep, from this piece of dung.

Interplanner

As I predicted: "You won't."

Evasion, non responsive-the old "They are fulfilled in Christ as the NT says" scam, that can be employed, on any thread/subject.

You poser, piece of trash. Answer the question: Explain what these verses mean, instead of satanically, subtily(Genesis 3 KJV), craftily dismissing them:

There are no NT passages quoting OT passages, as expected.

john w

Hall of Fame
There are no NT passages quoting OT passages, as expected.

Already gave you NT passages, quoting the OT, you vile fraud, but you dissed them, ignored them, you con artist.

Explain the passages, you sorcerer, magician.

You won't you scammer, con artist.

Interplanner

Do you mean 'Acts 8 sorcery' is the NT that you quoted? But I meant NT passages that quote the OT. I don't see any here.

Why don't you just list a few since it is so clear that you do so all the time?

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you mean 'Acts 8 sorcery' is the NT that you quoted? But I meant NT passages that quote the OT. I don't see any here.

Why don't you just list a few since it is so clear that you do so all the time?

Already gave you NT passages, quoting the OT, you vile fraud, as have others, you little, snotty faced punk, but you dissed them, ignored them, you con artist, piece of satanic sulfur.

Explain the passages, you sorcerer, magician.

You won't, you scammer, con artist.

Get off this site, you sorcerer, magician, warlock, as you attempt to take your pretty little fairy magic wand, and dismiss the OT.

We are on to you, bird flipper at the LORD God.

Interplanner

Knock it off John. I simply don't find any NT passages that quote OT passages anywhere. If it is that important to you, stop your cursing and JUST LIST THE PASSAGES YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT.

One more chance. "The anger of man does not accomplish the righteousness of God", got it?

Last edited: