Another fake "woman" arrested for being a pervert in the womens bathroom at target

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Another fake "woman" arrested for being a pervert in the womens bathroom at target

No one ever saw this coming... makes at least 3 we know of since they opened the door for the pervs...

Transgender Woman Is Charged With Voyeurism at Target in Idaho

The authorities in Idaho charged a transgender woman this week with secretly taking pictures of an 18-year-old woman changing in a Target fitting room.

The national retail chain drew praise from transgender advocates and condemnation from conservative groups when it announced in April that it would allow customers to use the restroom or fitting room corresponding to their gender identity.

An officer from the Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office was called to a Target in Ammon, Idaho, on Monday evening by a woman who said she saw someone reach over the wall separating the fitting rooms there with an iPhone taking pictures or a video, according to a court document. While a majority of Target locations have unisex fitting rooms, the Ammon store does not, a spokeswoman said.

Based on a review of surveillance footage and interviews with witnesses, the suspect and her roommate, a detective on Tuesday arrested Shauna Smith, 43, on one felony count of voyeurism. She was booked into Bonneville County Jail as a man, using her legal name, Sean Patrick Smith. The 18-year-old victim told the authorities she had been trying on swimwear when she spotted the iPhone.

Her mother confronted the suspect, who fled on foot. Both later identified the voyeur as a white man wearing a dress and a blond wig, according to the document. Another witness reported seeing the suspect leave in a vehicle that was later discovered to be registered to Ms. Smith.... see more at link

A couple issues here, hes not a she just because he claims to be. Wake up moron liberals who lie and claim you care about women and children. Your policies show you don't. (murder of innocents and offering up your kids to pervs in the false name of diversity, what you should do is admit its perversity).

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No one ever saw this coming... makes at least 3 we know of since they opened the door for the pervs...

A couple issues here, hes not a she just because he claims to be. Wake up moron liberals who lie and claim you care about women and children. Your policies show you don't. (murder of innocents and offering up your kids to pervs in the false name of diversity, what you should do is admit its perversity).

:BRAVO:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Having never been in a women's washroom, I understand that they are composed entirely of stalls with doors to ensure privacy.

Assuming that the individuals in question are in these washrooms for all the wrong reasons, just what were these "pervs" able to see, given that women are conducting their "business" behind closed doors that can be locked?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Having never been in a women's washroom, I understand that they are composed entirely of stalls with doors to ensure privacy.

Assuming that the individuals in question are in these washrooms for all the wrong reasons, just what were these "pervs" able to see, given that women are conducting their "business" behind closed doors that can be locked?

Read the article - do try to keep up. They filmed them in the dressing room with an iphone from the next stall.

For the brain dead, from the op:

reach over the wall separating the fitting rooms there with an iPhone taking pictures or a video, according to a court document.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Peeping Toms- big whoop. I've always found it a bit amusing since women make it a point to flaunt assets with the intent of being seen anyway.
But no, it's for their 'self confidence'.

Give. me. a. break.
I'm not defending voyeurism, I'm saying that it's not the crime of the century, and some people should get over themselves.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Your response referencing women's washrooms is completely understandable, since the title of this thread is: "Another fake "woman" arrested for being a pervert in the womens bathroom at target".

Apparently though, it was indeed the women's dressing room, since according to the article, the Ammon store's dressing room isn't unisex - which means Target's new policy isn't in effect at that particular location.

Which means this kind of thing can - and does, unfortunately - happen in stores where there is no unisex accomodation in place.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CnFMpEMUkAALTUz.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cru's morals showing again.

No, a little thing called 'logic'.

I'd be a bit more sympathetic about it, but those videos of women acting like victims for being 'cat called' while looking like a stripper kind of takes away compassion. I think if you want to be taken seriously, you should get serious- and having this in your registry of things to whine about does not suffice.

I've never met a woman in my life who would agree with a politicization of such a thing- until I get on the interwebz :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Read the article - do try to keep up. They filmed them in the dressing room with an iphone from the next stall.

For the brain dead, from the op:
It's always been my problem with the idea. It doesn't matter if every actually transgendered person was safe as could be and only going into the restroom for the right reason, it opens the door for abuse and giving people at a physical advantage an easier path to abusing and taking advantage of others. If you want to, create a transgender bathroom and transgender changing rooms, but this is just asking for unfortunate outcomes. Predators everywhere got a leg up.

Peeping Toms- big whoop.
I'm not defending voyeurism
That's funny. I've never known anyone who wasn't doing a thing who had to tell you they weren't doing it.

For instance, right now I'm not skiing. :plain:

I've always found it a bit amusing since women make it a point to flaunt assets with the intent of being seen anyway.
A clear sign of a bigot is that he or she can't see the trees for their impression of the forest.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Peeping Toms- big whoop. I've always found it a bit amusing since women make it a point to flaunt assets with the intent of being seen anyway.

Give. me. a. break.
I'm not defending voyeurism, I'm saying that it's not the crime of the century, and some people should get over themselves.

You seem to be a wee bit on the "Anti-Female" side of the fence? Is there any validity to that?