Another fake "woman" arrested for being a pervert in the womens bathroom at target

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Not many in the LGBTQ movement have [warmed up to Ted Cruz] (it's that homophobic traditional family values thing that Ted Cruz supports).

Ted Cruz Introduces Anti-Gay Marriage Bill
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4780699.html

And let's not forget Cruz's support of North Carolina's 'bathroom bill'.

Ted Cruz Expresses Support for NC Bathroom Bill
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/20...bathroom-bill/

Kinda hard to "warm" up to someone who stands for Godly values isn't it?

No, but it's hard to find someone in Washington who appears to live up to all that standing around...On Cruz, it's hard to warm up to a man who sells his principles for gain and/or expediency...a man who genuflects to a fellow who insulted his wife. That sort of thing.

I would have never known that prior to Ted Cruz's endorsement of Donald Trump (yesterday) that you were a Ted Cruz fan.

You're about two posts away from making ignorant into a verb. :plain:

I should probably exit the thread as we both know what you do when you get frustrated when the truth is presented.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
An odd complaint considering your liberal :)eek:) use of felony in relation to a candidate who isn't one.

One or two, to borrow from another source who accepted that challenge:

First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
Twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
Created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
Led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
Two-term New York Senator
Former US Secretary of State
GRAMMY Award Winner
Author

Now try to match that with the other guy...and I'm still not going to vote for her and for the reasons given.

So you assert the above for her resume certainly not for any positive achievement, anything the woman has ever done has been for herself or the almighty dollar, and she was willing to do anything by hook or crook to make it happen....sorry that isn't positive achievement that is narcissistic sociopathic behavior, she has plenty of that. Personally I don't care who you vote for really but, even this list doesn't erase her complete lack of character, virtue, or honor... she is devoid of them all.

As free as it ever has been for most and much freer for all sorts of people, especially minorities.

Keeping urban blacks & hispanics in poverty, and poor education, while telling them every election cycle she or any other democrat feels their pain makes democrats vote pimps not champions for minorities. Democrats have been running this game on minorities for years and what is more the black community just had 8 years of the first black president and he did not do a damn thing to help their plight, in fact they are worse off for him, and somehow the felon Hillary will be different? Please....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I would have never known that prior to Ted Cruz's endorsement of Donald Trump (yesterday) that you were a Ted Cruz fan.
What part of "I never warmed to Cruz" appeared to you, in a flash of insight, to indicate that I'd ever been a fan. :plain:

I should probably exit the thread as we both know what you do when you get frustrated when the truth is presented.
Rather, everyone knows what happens to you when you insist casting unfounded aspersions that are unworthy of anyone purporting to advance truth and moral weight, when you knowingly and repeatedly go beyond the pale, even if you do your best to infer the worst and skirt your responsibility as a poster who accepted the rules when you signed on here.

But it's like you to blame others for your impulse issues.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What part of "I never warmed to Cruz" appeared to you, in a flash of insight, to indicate that I'd ever been a fan.

So we can both agree that Ted Cruz's stance on traditional marriage (i.e. anti faggotry) and keeping child molesting drag queens out of women's restrooms had an impact on you?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Rather, everyone knows what happens to you when you insist casting unfounded aspersions that are unworthy of anyone purporting to advance truth and moral weight, when you knowingly and repeatedly go beyond the pale, even if you do your best to infer the worst and skirt your responsibility as a poster who accepted the rules when you signed on here.

But it's like you to blame others for your impulse issues.

I bet that you get even more frustrated when someone laughs in your face (kinda like what I'm doing now).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you assert the above for her resume certainly not for any positive achievement,
No, that wouldn't be accurate. Any number of actions she took and things noted on that list are demonstrably positive achievements. Some were noteworthy on a personal level for her, speaking to hard work and ambition only and others more for their larger impact on people who benefited from certain actions she took and causes she championed, whatever the root of her motivation.

So if you feed, clothe and help those in need and your inner man is all about being seen doing that, well, it doesn't erase the good you do, it only robs you of any greater reward, depth and understanding.

My problem with Hillary is similar to Trump. I get the impression that when she does the right thing it's often calculated for the leverage it can buy her and the impression it can make. I think that, like her opponent, she is arrogantly hypocritical and I don't trust her to do what's best when it matters. I trust her to do what's expedient. That's not presidential timber, to my mind.

anything the woman has ever done has been for herself or the almighty dollar, and she was willing to do anything by hook or crook to make it happen.
The same was said of LBJ. And it seemed, often enough, to be true. He came from a corrupt political background. As did Truman, comes to that. And both did really remarkable things that served the nation anyway. I hope, if she wins, she ends up being that sort, but I'm not optimistic. That said, I think you overreach in your contempt. I suspect that many who know her better would take strong exception to you... probably to me too. Her daughter would, undoubtedly. Maybe she simply stinks on ice at communicating the best of who she is...I've known people like that. In any event, it doesn't change my concern or its impact on my decision.

Personally I don't care who you vote for really
:think: I'm pretty sure I never asked you to, so...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I bet that you get even more frustrated when someone laughs in your face (kinda like what I'm doing now).
I don't believe anyone ever has...though a few have talked about it from a distance. :plain:

You know, the internet he-men club. ;)

Edit: not actually altered, forgot which thread I was in and saved the capture I was about to move. :eek:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So we can both agree that Ted Cruz's stance on traditional marriage (i.e. anti faggotry) and keeping child molesting drag queens out of women's restrooms had an impact on you?

No, I can't assume it, because I know me and I understand why I didn't care for him. Now you could do that and I imagine do it comfortably, because that's what you do. You assert assumptions that please you, without more than your desire to hang them on.

I "understand why" as well.

In closing, I have to hand it to A4T for the title of this thread: Another fake "woman"...

Everything about the homosexual lifestyle and agenda is fake. Be it their unnatural (and perverse) sexual desire and behavior; their mockery of God's institution of marriage, not to mention the fakes who claim that they're Christians yet embrace a behavior that God abhors, or males dressing like a woman so that they can pretend that they're an opposite gender that God made them.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I "understand why" as well.
Unlikely. You already demonstrated that when you went in the wrong direction on the bathroom issue, to say nothing of the issue that benched you.

In the "here's my thread in a nutshell" bit, I would like to address one point:

their mockery of God's institution of marriage
If you want to approach it from a religious angle then atheists and anyone from any non-Christian faith would be mocking it, since only Christians include the Christian God in our marriages. But few are railing about them.

MrDante

Keeping urban blacks & hispanics in poverty, and poor education, while telling them every election cycle she or any other democrat feels their pain makes democrats vote pimps not champions for minorities. Democrats have been running this game on minorities for years and what is more the black community just had 8 years of the first black president and he did not do a damn thing to help their plight, in fact they are worse off for him, and somehow the felon Hillary will be different? Please....
what, exactly have republicans done to address poverty and inequities in education?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No, that wouldn't be accurate. Any number of actions she took and things noted on that list are demonstrably positive achievements. Some were noteworthy on a personal level for her, speaking to hard work and ambition only and others more for their larger impact on people who benefited from certain actions she took and causes she championed, whatever the root of her motivation.

So if you feed, clothe and help those in need and your inner man is all about being seen doing that, well, it doesn't erase the good you do, it only robs you of any greater reward, depth and understanding.

So the ends justify the means? Sorry, I cannot get on board with that philosophy.

My problem with Hillary is similar to Trump. I get the impression that when she does the right thing it's often calculated for the leverage it can buy her and the impression it can make. I think that, like her opponent, she is arrogantly hypocritical and I don't trust her to do what's best when it matters. I trust her to do what's expedient. That's not presidential timber, to my mind.

I agree with you when referring to the felon Hillary but, given I have no political service record for Trump in which to pull that opinion from it is a wait and see on him.

The same was said of LBJ. And it seemed, often enough, to be true. He came from a corrupt political background. As did Truman, comes to that. And both did really remarkable things that served the nation anyway. I hope, if she wins, she ends up being that sort, but I'm not optimistic. That said, I think you overreach in your contempt. I suspect that many who know her better would take strong exception to you... probably to me too. Her daughter would, undoubtedly. Maybe she simply stinks on ice at communicating the best of who she is...I've known people like that. In any event, it doesn't change my concern or its impact on my decision.

Funny you bring up LBJ because that is exactly who she reminds me of politically speaking and if expanding the welfare state and keeping minorities on the public dole instead of empowering them with education and employment opportunities is what you call a win or a great work than LBJ was your guy or Hillary is your gal, that in and of itself is racism & oppression. Do I think Hillary is a racist? I would say she & Bill are garden variety elitist southern bigots of the first order just not as openly crass about it like LBJ was.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
To me this whole conversation seems like an argument over which serial killer should be teaching kindergarten next year. :plain:

I don't want to choose between paper felonies related to data storage and charities being used like personal checking accounts. I don't want to have to calculate who has been less dishonest from week to week or figure out which rich, insulated elitist cares more for the average Joe.

And the good news is I don't have to. So no, none of the above. No, thank you.
Just keep it simple and vote for Trump, the best candidate we have.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So the ends justify the means? Sorry, I cannot get on board with that philosophy.
Me either, which is why I never advanced it. No idea why you think I would or am, but it's not in there. What I noted was that much of what was present in that list accomplished real good for a lot of people. What her motivation was in doing that is another matter.

I agree with you when referring to the felon Hillary but, given I have no political service record for Trump in which to pull that opinion from it is a wait and see on him.
I'd say if you can't see the enormous character and judgment defects evidenced by Trumps actions and rhetoric since he became political on some level you're amply illustrating one half of the problem in this cycle. I've never witnessed this much willful blindness and excuse making, and I'm speaking to both sides of the aisle.

Funny you bring up LBJ because that is exactly who she reminds me of politically speaking and if expanding the welfare state and keeping minorities on the public dole instead of empowering them with education and employment opportunities is what you call a win or a great work than LBJ was your guy or Hillary is your gal, that in and of itself is racism & oppression.
LBJ saw to the passage of the first The Civil Rights Act. That was an uncommon good that marked the beginning of the slow, but steady dismantling of a systematic oppression and a national, moral evil. Within a year of its signing 60% of segregated schools in the South and border states were in compliance. Even more important was the Voting Rights Act that followed. The 68 Act followed that, to end in housing what had begun to end in education.

Those were actual, definable and good measures. What particular measures and programs do you lay at his feet in the negative? Beyond that question, LBJ was every bad thing I noted prior. That's not an ends/means advance, but it is an illustration that imperfect people can sometimes surprise you, profoundly. So the man who was willing to allow slavery ended slavery and a politician who for decades had sneered at a movement became a patron saint of equality before the law.

That may be the only hope in this election, whichever way it falls.

Just keep it simple and vote for Trump, the best candidate we have.
No. When we accept the unacceptable we change its functional definition. It's part of the reason we find ourselves with these woeful choices. I'm done with that and I hope more people will join me in a national vote of "no confidence".

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Me either, which is why I never advanced it. No idea why you think I would or am, but it's not in there. What I noted was that much of what was present in that list accomplished real good for a lot of people. What her motivation was in doing that is another matter.

Sorry, having something on a resume of achievements doesn't make it a win, example: The woman was Secretary of State which seems to be a very prestigious on the surface but, peel the layers on that onion and you see nothing but failure on multiple fronts, that is why a list of so-called achievements really doesn't mean much without information on outcomes, the job they did, or if decisions made were sound.

I'd say if you can't see the enormous character and judgment defects evidenced by Trumps actions and rhetoric since he became political on some level you're amply illustrating one half of the problem in this cycle. I've never witnessed this much willful blindness and excuse making, and I'm speaking to both sides of the aisle.

I see Trump's flaws quite well but, the lack of honor, character, or virtue I see in the felon Hillary is far more distasteful & disturbing for me personally, she is corrupt on so many fronts that it cannot be ignored. I'll take an egomaniac over a criminal any day.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oops got a little quick on the post button, lol :hammer:

LBJ saw to the passage of the first The Civil Rights Act. That was an uncommon good that marked the beginning of the slow, but steady dismantling of a systematic oppression and a national, moral evil. Within a year of its signing 60% of segregated schools in the South and border states were in compliance. Even more important was the Voting Rights Act that followed. The 68 Act followed that, to end in housing what had begun to end in education.

Lets be frank here shall we, LBJ would have been just fine never passing the first civil rights bill, if he was not being politically pressed by MLK & republicans he would have been just fine with the status quo (and would have saved a lot of dixiecrat friends too) but, he knew his re-election was at stake...plain & simple, LBJ just like most democrats of the day were openly racist bigots. Though it it is a point of discussion I personally believe that democrats still advocate slavery through the oppression of the welfare state which they have kept minorities attached to since LBJ's war on poverty...Newsflash! Democrats lost that war long ago by supporting instead of empowering minorities to achieve the American dream, their policies have absolutely excluded them from taking part in it....now that is oppression.

Those were actual, definable and good measures. What particular measures and programs do you lay at his feet in the negative? Beyond that question, LBJ was every bad thing I noted prior. That's not an ends/means advance, but it is an illustration that imperfect people can sometimes surprise you, profoundly. So the man who was willing to allow slavery ended slavery and a politician who for decades had sneered at a movement became a patron saint of equality before the law.

All one has to do is look at every vote LBJ ever cast in congress on any civil rights related bill to see he never wanted civil rights but, it was politically expedient for him to do so. LBJ never surprised me a bit he was an old school southern racist bigot that advanced an agenda to further himself, not the nation, or the black community which he actually loathed for forcing him to do so, that isn't virtue it is raw ego, power trip stuff. No, LBJ never surprised me with any sort of virtue, he was a undignified, crass, old racist southern bigot, certainly not a patron saint...period. Please, let us not hold the man up as if he willingly, for the good of the nation & humanity did the right thing because that just was not the case.

No. When we accept the unacceptable we change its functional definition. It's part of the reason we find ourselves with these woeful choices. I'm done with that and I hope more people will join me in a national vote of "no confidence".

Good luck with that, if you were casting that vote you should have joined the rest of us to cast it for the inept man that currently occupies the position but, there is not even unity with that level of failure so, there certainly won't be for the next one...and so it goes.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If it wasn't just a fantasy smear job no but, since this is a fantasy smear job which does't even have the merit to gain even one major media outlet news story yes, it is a joke... Have you found Elvis as well?

did trump rape elvis too ??? :noway:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Lets be frank here shall we, LBJ would have been just fine never passing the first civil rights bill, if he was not being politically pressed by MLK & republicans he would have been just fine with the status quo (and would have saved a lot of dixiecrat friends too) but, he knew his re-election was at stake...plain & simple, LBJ just like most democrats of the day were openly racist bigots.
That's the version that was pushed by the response to him by King and others. Given his record within the fishbowl politics of his home state, it's understandable. It's also mistaken.

Here's a link to a pretty good article on point in the Atlantic, titled How LBJ Saved the Civil Rights Act.

With Kennedy's murder it would have been relatively easy to leave the bill stuck in the House. Instead...
Days after Kennedy’s murder, Johnson displayed the type of leadership on civil rights that his predecessor lacked and that the other branches could not possibly match. He made the bold and exceedingly risky decision to champion the stalled civil-rights bill. It was a pivotal moment: without Johnson, a strong bill would not have passed. Caro writes that during a searching late-night conversation that lasted into the morning of November 27, when somebody tried to persuade Johnson not to waste his time or capital on the lost cause of civil rights, the president replied, “Well, what the hell’s the presidency for?"

...He showed Martin Luther King Jr. a list of uncommitted Republicans and, as Caro writes, “told King to work on them.” He directed one labor leader to “talk to every human you could,” saying, “if we fail on this, then we fail in everything.”

Though it it is a point of discussion I personally believe that democrats still advocate slavery through the oppression of the welfare state which they have kept minorities attached to since LBJ's war on poverty...Newsflash! Democrats lost that war long ago by supporting instead of empowering minorities to achieve the American dream, their policies have absolutely excluded them from taking part in it....now that is oppression.
Most of those receiving benefits are the elderly, single parents (mostly women) and children. Old people and children receive the lion's share of public assistance. And of course there were failures in the attempt. There are in any attempt of merit. To parallel that to slavery however, is grossly irresponsible.

All one has to do is look at every vote LBJ ever cast in congress on any civil rights related bill to see he never wanted civil rights
Not true. You mean the votes he cast when he was a part of the Texas machinery. The LBJ who emerged when he became a national figure was very different. The same can be said of Truman, to a lesser extent.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Saw the first comment last. So, reversing the order then:

Sorry, having something on a resume of achievements doesn't make it a win
I'm not trying to "win' anything. I'm not even supporting the candidate, but many of the accomplishments on that list were both of note and worked a demonstrable good.

The woman was Secretary of State which seems to be a very prestigious on the surface but, peel the layers on that onion and you see nothing but failure on multiple fronts, that is why a list of so-called achievements really doesn't mean much without information on outcomes, the job they did, or if decisions made were sound.
Your subjective valuation of her performance doesn't impact the point. It's also one of a large number of accomplishments. To note a few:

Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.

I see Trump's flaws quite well but, the lack of honor, character, or virtue I see in the felon Hillary is far more distasteful & disturbing for me personally
I'm not trying to find the greater of two lessers, but if that's your litmus it's your litmus. I've done it. I'm weary of it and the impact its had.

, she is corrupt on so many fronts that it cannot be ignored.
To me you're only half right. They are corrupt and unprincipled and demonstrably wanting.

I'll take an egomaniac over a criminal any day.
She hasn't been convicted of any crime and he's under investigation but I don't want to give either the leadership of the free world. Good luck with that litmus. :plain: