And once again, Stripe closed a thread to avoid embarassment

gcthomas

Stripe's habit of walking away from challenges or posting juvenile responses, instead of arguing his point, tells you all you need to know about his depth of understanding.

He uses the Bible as a shield, to protect his preconceptions and misunderstandings, instead of as a source of inspiration.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hope that TracerBullet isn't gone too long. I miss being called a "liar!" in every post that he so eloquently writes in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread.

Hey Stripe, if you reading this: you can silence your opposition with the Truth instead of having them silenced via a ban.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Behavior issues..........

Behavior issues..........

Stripe's habit of walking away from challenges or posting juvenile responses, instead of arguing his point, tells you all you need to know about his depth of understanding.

He uses the Bible as a shield, to protect his preconceptions and misunderstandings, instead of as a source of inspiration.

He also spams and trolls threads - he was recently reported here (spamming my thread) and here (announcing I was gay). - This record of behavior, and towards my self for many years here appears to be the general trend. Why? :idunno:

I recommend steering a path towards sanity.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

chair

It is featured benefit of a paid subscriber's level. Hence it is allowed per the terms of said subscription. So what is your real point versus taking the moderators to task about a feature allowed for payment rendered? :AMR:

AMR

My apology for the call-out thread. I wasn't aware that the moderators frowned on such things.

The forum would be better off if that feature (being able to close a thread at will) wasn't allowed for anybody, but that is certainly not my call.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Because he adds the grit to the flour? The colour that makes this forum more than a self congratulatory love-in?

Yeah, if chair made an honest mistake (and it seems he did) and apologized that should do. Ah well.

It's better to think of Stripe as TOL's own Salacious Crumb, and to leave it at that.