And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I made my own from some mold on the wall:
c6132e8be0017a5c7596213855209ef7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello:)

Recently I found out that you are never too old to become stronger.

I have been working out since I broke my back 7 years ago.

I thought I should not challenge too much at my age so I did not try as much as I could.

Lately, because I have so much energy and stamina, I have been challenging myself with Jacob's ladder and stair master.

Today, I burned over 5 hundred calories in 15 minutes of J's ladder and 30 minutes of stair master.:)

It is a lot of calories to burn for me because I weigh only 95 pounds.

My healthy eating and working out is paying off. :)

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You know those bricks of ice cream they sell up at the Walmart? I purchased one, butter pecan, and ate the whole thing.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Eating the whole thing was cuckoo. It was very tasty, but I ate like there was no such thing as overeating. I am depressed.:(

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am sorry to hear that. Is she taking treatment?

The only treatment she can receive will only cause her misery and maybe allow her to live a few more months. I cannot tell her, but if it were me, I would not go for any of that poison. Most all MDs refuse it, yet offer it to patients.

It all make me feel sick!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The only treatment she can receive will only cause her misery and maybe allow her to live a few more months. I cannot tell her, but if it were me, I would not go for any of that poison. Most all MDs refuse it, yet offer it to patients.

It all make me feel sick!

At least, I hope she does not feel too much pain.

Is she taking pain killer?

Is it working?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
At least, I hope she does not feel too much pain.

Is she taking pain killer?

Is it working?

See, it has spread all though her, and not yet hit to that point of pain; however she is losing weight fast and my best is to see she gets the best advice on care.