ECT An unintended compliment from an opponent of dispensationalism

Danoh

You said Jesus came in the form of the Roman Legion to execute His vengeful wrath upon the Jews. You have verified more than once that that's what you believe. Are you backing off from that now?

I thought that was Tetelestai's and I Am A Berean's assertion?

An assertion IP has repeatedly debated them both on.

Rom. 5:8

Interplanner

You said Jesus came in the form of the Roman Legion to execute His vengeful wrath upon the Jews. You have verified more than once that that's what you believe. Are you backing off from that now?

Meaning he raised the Romans to do that just like he did the Babylonians earlier. Not that they were identical. It was known it was going to be the Romans (though not by name) since Dan 9.

No, there is nothing to back off from, but your absorption of it sure needs to be straightened out. You might ask first.

Danoh

Meaning he raised the Romans to do that just like he did the Babylonians earlier. Not that they were identical. It was known it was going to be the Romans (though not by name) since Dan 9.

No, there is nothing to back off from, but your absorption of it sure needs to be straightened out. You might ask first.

Yep, I thought that was how IP sees that.

And it is Tel who asserts the Lord Himself returned in 70AD.

Danoh

His position is still a denial of God's grace as revealed through Paul, thus blasphemy against Him.

Yep.

As much as he goes on about Hebrews, he has ended up in an unbelief not much different from the unbelief being addressed in Hebrews 6.

The guy just might be saved; he appears to have that part right (and only God knoweth) but confused beyond that he most certainly is.

Interplanner

However...you still believe Rome was the tool in the hand of Christ to wreak vengeance upon Israel?

Yes, and that Rom 13 validates that, because the paradox of the Judaizers/zealots was that they became disgusting, the 'rebellion that desolates' of Dan 8:13. Even Caiahphas tried to prevent it from happening.

Interplanner

Luke (Paul) wrote ch 19:43 in the sentence structure of the Babylonian reference in Is 6 and Ps 137 but used military vocabulary from Roman times.

Danoh

This is why you are false.

Unless IP means "unless they avail themselves of said grace" - which is what he probably meant, as he debated the ever works based Faither on this very point, to no avail.

You might ask him to clarify, before allowing yourself to jump the gun.

Interplanner

This is why you are false.

Must, I am quite far from accepting anything you dictate! You might think about providing reasons sometime, it's up to you.

For ex., how the Roman miltary vocabulary was used in place of Bablylonian in Lk 19. That would be a "reason" not a Must-dictation, that all the world is to bow down to simply because you are Must at TOL.