America's fall from grace is "historic"

marke

Those who don't like Black Supreme Court justices, gays, and trans having the same rights as everyone else can leave.

And so forth.
I like Justice Thomas. Those who claim others don't like black justices are talking about leftists who don't like Clarence Thomas. I do not favor Judge Jackson because of her liberal leftist democrat views and the fact that she was chosen on the basis of sex and skin color regardless of qualifications.

marke

Actually, most immigrants are hard-working people who do jobs that employers would be otherwise hard-pressed to fill.

Did you enjoy those strawberries you ate with dessert? Guess who picked them.
Democrats are a strange lot. They encourage invasions of illegals they know are not legally allowed to work in the US. I have hired illegals myself - illegally- and most have been very good workers, but I put myself in jeopardy for hiring them because hiring illegals is still against the law. I hired them in spite of the law because I had compassion on them and their families. Democrats encourage illegals to flood into our country, knowing it is illegal for Americans like me to have compassion on them once they get here.

That means the US government must care for those illegals and their families who cannot find work because they are illegal. How many tens of millions of illegals do democrats plan on feeding, clothing, housing, schooling, medicating, and so forth with government money? I am still working with illegals who cannot get a driver's license, cannot work on jobs where American citizenship is required, and so forth.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
America. We love it as it was founded on Christian principles. Those who don't like God Bless American patriotic reverence for God and country can leave. We don't want the disgruntled leftist Marxists trying to change America to satisfy the barbarian enemies if God.

Those who don't like Black Supreme Court justices, gays, and trans having the same rights as everyone else can leave.

And so forth.
Those are the founding Christian principles of America.

You're more American than Marke.

. . . Marke

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's kind of hard for someone to reply to someone else's post when someone has someone else on their "ignore" list and can't even see someone else's post to begin with.

Yep .. selectively ignoring those who post dishonestly and for the sole purpose of trolling others filters out the nonsense …