American Journalist beheaded by Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ZO

Cameron called the beheading of the American journalist "shocking and depraved"....Obama hasn't said a word about the beheading.

:think:
Foley probably found out something about ISIS that Obama does not want leaked out. Perhaps he ordered the execution.

OCTOBER23

OBAMA ADMITTED THAT HE IS A MUSLIM

AND CALLS THE KORAN HOLY .

His brother is a supporter of the Muslim brotherhood as is the rest of his family
in Africa.
What is not well known is that the spread of the Muslim Brotherhood to the west was facilitated by the CIA during the Cold War Era as part of an anti-Soviet, anti-Communism initiative during the Eisenhower Administration. The creation of an Islamic Center in Munich, involved an ex-Nazi Turkologist, and former Nazi Muslim veterans from the Soviet Muslim satellites which were captured by advancing German forces during WWII in the Caucasus and Crimea. The CIA funded Hasan al Banna’s son-in-law to advance the MB cause via the World Muslim League. This resulted in an MB beachhead in the US launched from the Munich Islamic Center.

Its all on Youtube.

Letsargue

OBAMA ADMITTED THAT HE IS A MUSLIM

AND CALLS THE KORAN HOLY .

His brother is a supporter of the Muslim brotherhood as is the rest of his family
in Africa.
What is not well known is that the spread of the Muslim Brotherhood to the west was facilitated by the CIA during the Cold War Era as part of an anti-Soviet, anti-Communism initiative during the Eisenhower Administration. The creation of an Islamic Center in Munich, involved an ex-Nazi Turkologist, and former Nazi Muslim veterans from the Soviet Muslim satellites which were captured by advancing German forces during WWII in the Caucasus and Crimea. The CIA funded Hasan al Banna’s son-in-law to advance the MB cause via the World Muslim League. This resulted in an MB beachhead in the US launched from the Munich Islamic Center.

Its all on Youtube.

WELL~~!!! -- The President's Husband, the "FIRST" Man, - would ~never~ ~go ~along ~with ~~~that????

Paul, David -- 082014

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems to me that mankind has used religions as a basis for war. But if the world were 100% atheist then I'm quite confident that wars would continue. Leaders would simply find other logic to pursue wars.

Letsargue

It seems to me that mankind has used religions as a basis for war. But if the world were 100% atheist then I'm quite confident that wars would continue. Leaders would simply find other logic to pursue wars.

Looking at how the Laws of things work; - like the Law of "Gravity"; and someone jumped off K2 Mountain; - what does the "Law" say would happen to the One??

SO? -- What do the Laws of the Universe SAY is happening now, and "WILL" happen in your World, and Country?? - Are you looking at the Laws / GOD, or you're own Desires in the Carnal??

Paul, David -- 082014

Letsargue

( IF ) there were "ANY" Christians in your Country, what does the Law of the UNIVERE say??

Read about (( "SODOM" )), -- "And" What HAPPENED!! - And FIND.

Paul, David -- 082014

S0ZO

Looking at how the Laws of things work; - like the Law of "Gravity"; and someone jumped off K2 Mountain; - what does the "Law" say would happen to the One??

SO? -- What do the Laws of the Universe SAY is happening now, and "WILL" happen in your World, and Country?? - Are you looking at the Laws / GOD, or you're own Desires in the Carnal??

Paul, David -- 082014
Needless to say that if some thug attacked your family, you'd just stand there, right?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can someone please tell me again why we want to fight in the middle of a sand pit protecting one side of holy warriors against three other sides?

Because those three other sides will cut your head off first chance. You blithering idiot. What is it with liberals and stupidity? Do you drink a different blend of coffee that stunts activity of neurons?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Because those three other sides will cut your head off first chance. You blithering idiot. What is it with liberals and stupidity? Do you drink a different blend of coffee that stunts activity of neurons?

Is it possible for you to act like anything else other than a fourteen-year-old who needs Lava jammed down your throat?

Arthur Brain

Sure we can. We have the technology.

We've had the technology to blow up the world a dozen times over for decades. You were kind of missing the point...

If you think America can just go nuking the middle East without extreme reprisals then you are simply off your nut. It's just as well you're not the one with 'their finger on the button' for the sake of the globe...

Not to mention the trifling matter of the immorality of killing and inflicting horrendous suffering on millions of men, women and children. You're as extreme as the militants you denounce so much. Tragic.

Letsargue

Needless to say that if some thug attacked your family, you'd just stand there, right?

Who are you to Judge ME???

IF for things, - Cars, Tricks, Rape, or what EVER, by just a "Criminal", ((( NO )))!!!

However, -- OVER Spiritual Things, (( I have NO Control over SATAN in Carnal type religions )), -- ( "Turn the other Cheek" )!!! Why would I Go to Hell over such as that???

Paul, David -- 082014

Granite

Hall of Fame
We've had the technology to blow up the world a dozen times over for decades. You were kind of missing the point...

If you think America can just go nuking the middle East without extreme reprisals then you are simply off your nut. It's just as well you're not the one with 'their finger on the button' for the sake of the globe...

Not to mention the trifling matter of the immorality of killing and inflicting horrendous suffering on millions of men, women and children. You're as extreme as the militants you denounce so much. Tragic.

Well nuking them all clearly isn't the answer...but short of boots on the ground, what else can we do to wipe ISIS out?

Arthur Brain

I see in the news that David Cameron is raising an alarm about the Muslims in the UK. Perhaps you should advise PM Cameron that he is acting just like Phelps and Westboro or will you write PM Cameron off as just another "extremist?"

I've seen the raising of alarm in regards to terrorist threat. If you've got proof that he's done so in regards to the Muslim population in general you'll have to supply a link as I've not seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.