AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only one tiny comment and it just happens to come from a poster on my 'Eggnore list?' Well, whatever he posted, I hope everyone got something out of it. Otherwise, You'll just have to listen to what "Old GM" has to say.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Grosnik, if you spent less time worrying about what other people think of you, and less time dwelling on why you dislike other people, you might get more respect here.

At least think about it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
:mock: Barbie telling others how to be respected.

Yep. It's simple. Instead of getting hacked and attacking people who disagree with you, try to find a decent argument against their ideas, and support it with evidence.

Or just vent some anger. Your choice...

:plain:

Danoh

Have you heard about those 'Identification Cards' they're handing out to the "illegals" in Chicago? They're hoping those same 'illegals' will use those cards in order to vote Democrat in the next election. The 'far-left' sure have quite a wicked scheme going on there.

Can't say I blame Chicago. Their most populated part of Chicago is surpassed in $Billions of annual business revenue generated only by the Super Wealthy of Chicago's Gold Coast.

Year after year, after year...

Why?

Their largest Mexican community: Little Village, has that many people working jobs throughout its city and suburbs that no one else wants; jobs that nevertheless result in $Billions of dollars in disposable income for them to come home to that neighborhood and spend.

Tax dollars that benefit all of Chicago.

Chicago would have to be financially nuts to follow that absolute incompetent in the White House on this issue.

But look who I am posting this too, one of the most self-decieved narcissists in support of Trump on TOL.

I doubt it will get past his self-deception.

:doh:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnik, if you spent less time worrying about what other people think of you, and less time dwelling on why you dislike other people, you might get more respect here.

At least think about it.

You know, I was just thinking about how much I don't have any respect for you, and suddenly, I remembered why.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the goals of the 'far-left' is to rescind the 2nd Amendment. No matter what they say, that's on their agenda. I got to thinking about how our country got its start and how "Guns" played a BIG part in establishing our Independence from Great Britain and its King. After all, if it weren't for Guns we wouldn't have been able to gain that Independents from Great Britain. You have to wonder why that NEVER seems to come up in any of those discussions relating to "Gun control?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The number one reason that the "Forefathers" created the 2nd Amendment was to ensure that future citizens of this nation would have a way to defend themselves in case the Government became corrupted.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No doubt the far-left desire "Limited free-speech," as well. They really don't want dissent when it comes to THEIR ideology. An example of that was shown when 'Conservative speakers' tried to share their ideas at a few of the Colleges and were "Shut down" by violent protestors on the far-left. The far-left believe that free speech is ONLY for them. When it comes to the opposition, they want to stifle them at all costs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Far-left zealots do not desire; honest debate, civil conversations, or any polite discussions. They use name calling, expletives, and disruption as their personal "Weapons of Mass Destruction."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mentioning, Donald Trump or Conservatism to them, are 'code words' for; Nazi, Fascist, White Supremacist, etc. They instantly recoil at the mere mention of Trump's name.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They equate Donald Trump with Hitler for some convoluted reason? Even though there's no logical comparison, they, in their own delusional minds see him as the designated, "Führer of America."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let's imagine if situations reverse at some point in the future and a "Far-left" Candidate wins the election in 2020. Would the 'Far-left zealots' be upset/perplexed if suddenly the Conservatives all over our nation started; obstructing, rioting, bringing violent protests into the streets, highways, Colleges, and everywhere else? Just how would the Far-left react? Would they just, grin and bear it? Would they be angry? In addition, let's say the same Conservatives doing all of these 'savage and destructive' things, began to DEMAND the NEW 'Far-left President be "Impeached" the first day, he or she entered office? And, once this NEW President was in office the Conservatives began to disrupt and obstruct EVERYTHING this NEW President tried to say and do? Beyond all of that, let's say the Conservatives start calling the NEW President names like; Commie, Stalin, Marxist, the devil, anti-Semite, etc, etc?

I mean, there'd be NOTHING they could do about it. They'd just have to abide by it.

This "SCENARIO" might be considered a "Reversed Horror Story," right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This "SCENARIO" I offered up for your perusal, might just become a REALITY in the near future, if things suddenly go, south? Trump voters consist of a group of about 60 or so Million people. That would constitute one humongous army of angry/outraged citizens. Would the 'far-left' be as obliging as the Conservatives have been this past year? I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.