"|all you have to do is believe in Jesus".. Huh?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
It explains nothing. Glorydaz heard the Grace Message (Paul's Gospel)
and placed her faith in Christ. She was sealed/indwelt and baptized
(not by water) into the Body of Christ. That's something you need
to do. Otherwise, you'll stand before God and be judged and cast
into the Lake of Fire.

Amazing how you have to lash out at me as a Believer who actually knows the Gospel you attempt to promote in empty error.

You and she and all your little MAD clan have merely put new wine in old wineskins to burst. You aren't translated into Christ and put on Christ. You just think being indwelt is Paul's Gospel. Your old garment is torn from that new patch you sewed on it.

He's not a child of God through faith.

It's the inverse, since you mistake hope/trust for faith. You guys only have a partial understanding, and it leaves you in the position you constantly accuse others of being.

I'm in Christ by actual faith. You're indwelt because of hope. No robe for you.

You can't even know what that means. You'll just have to spew more novice geriatric vitriol to compensate for your bursting, old wineskin man.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Amazing how you have to lash out at me as a Believer who actually knows the Gospel you attempt to promote in empty error.

You and she and all your little MAD clan have merely put new wine in old wineskins to burst. You aren't translated into Christ and put on Christ. You just think being indwelt is Paul's Gospel. Your old garment is torn from that new patch you sewed on it.

It's the inverse, since you mistake hope/trust for faith. You guys only have a partial understanding, and it leaves you in the position you constantly accuse others of being.

You can't even know what that means. You'll just have to spew more novice geriatric vitriol to compensate for your bursting, old wineskin man.

yep. you gots points. but for me, believing Paul's gospel takes nothing away from the rest of the Bible and it's not only hope. it's actual faith and exactly what Paul preaches of being in Christ. plus, always use old patches for old clothes and used wineskins for old wine

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
All the nations.... :doh:

Members of the body are IN CHRIST. Do you know what it means to be IN CHRIST?

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 8:8-9
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.​

Actually, I'm telling you that you can't understand spiritual things until you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Go ahead then, and tell us EXACTLY what it means to be IN CHRIST.

You can't, because you don't know. But go ahead... give it a shot.

Tell us precisely, exhaustively and exegetically, what it means to PUT ON Christ. This will be... Interestingly hilarious.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Go ahead then, and tell us EXACTLY what it means to be IN CHRIST.

You can't, because you don't know. But go ahead... give it a shot.

Tell us precisely, exhaustively and exegetically, what it means to PUT ON Christ. This will be... Interestingly hilarious.

You're a perfect example of one who is not, "In Christ." One might say,
"You are your own excellent example." :D Congratulations.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Perhaps, in the end analysis, you'll have to find out the hard way.
Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great,
stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book
was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged
out of those things which were written in the books, according to
their works."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some like PPS have "Head Knoledge" however, they haven't been
sealed/indwelt, and Baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ
by the Holy Spirit.

Maybe his arrogance and faith in himself keeps him from eternal life?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, you replace the ontological Gospel of Paul with Dispensational heresy. You're a loud-mouth novice weaker vessel usurper promoting false Eschatology and other doctrine.

You're definitely the stupid among us, along with your other MAD schismatics and the law-mongering "workers" themselves.

No. You went from one ditch to the other ditch, missing Paul's Gospel.

My sophia is not after the flesh. My flesh is crucified with Christ. I'm a new creature with no sin imputed to my hypostasis, which is translated into Christ.

You and your little MAD friendlets have just put new wine in old wineskins to burst.

You've deluded yourself. You're not a member of the Body of Christ.
You're an enemy of the Grace Message. (Paul's Gospel)

Romans 2:16 states: "In the day when God shall judge the secrets
of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you believe people were saved by works at some point?

Under the "Kingdom Message" the Jews are bound by Faith and works.
However, we're ALL living in the Dispensation of Grace today. Both
Jew and gentile alike. We're following the "Grace Message." (Paul's
Gospel)

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ
according to my gospel. Romans 2:16

James 1:1 states: "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus
Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

James 2:17 states: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."

James was preaching the "Kingdom Message" to the Jews.

Gentiles went by faith alone, without works.

The gentiles were never under the Law. The "Ascended Christ" gave the Grace Message to
Paul. Paul was sent to the gentiles with the "Grace Message" not the Kingdom Message that
Peter and the rest were preaching to the Jews.

Daniel1611

Under the "Kingdom Message" the Jews are bound by Faith and works.
However, we're ALL living in the Dispensation of Grace today. Both
Jew and gentile alike. We're following the "Grace Message." (Paul's
Gospel)

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ
according to my gospel. Romans 2:16

James 1:1 states: "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus
Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

James 2:17 states: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."

James was preaching the "Kingdom Message" to the Jews.

Gentiles went by faith alone, without works.

The gentiles were never under the Law. The "Ascended Christ" gave the Grace Message to
Paul. Paul was sent to the gentiles with the "Grace Message" not the Kingdom Message that
Peter and the rest were preaching to the Jews.

So in John 6 Jesus , Jesus said he that believes has eternal life. All he said was believe. Salvation has never been by works

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You're a perfect example of one who is not, "In Christ." One might say,
"You are your own excellent example." :D Congratulations.

Perhaps, in the end analysis, you'll have to find out the hard way.
Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great,
stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book
was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged
out of those things which were written in the books, according to
their works."

Some like PPS have "Head Knoledge" however, they haven't been
sealed/indwelt, and Baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ
by the Holy Spirit.

Maybe his arrogance and faith in himself keeps him from eternal life?

You've deluded yourself. You're not a member of the Body of Christ.
You're an enemy of the Grace Message. (Paul's Gospel)

Romans 2:16 states: "In the day when God shall judge the secrets
of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

Let's say your false accusations are correct. They're not, and I can tell anyone exactly what it means to be IN CHRIST instead of putting new wine in old wineskins like you and all the heretical MADers.

But let's pretend you're correct in your condemnation and accusation...

Why do you condemn and accuse? Is that Paul's Gospel? Condemnation and accusation?

TOL is the only outlet you have to ride everyone into the ground. You offer nothing to anyone except a hammer to the head or a knife in the chest.

You have no love, no faith, and no truth. If you did, you wouldn't have to yammer as an utter novice.

If those of is with intellect applied to the foundation of faith were to look down on those of you who know nothing, you'd throw a hissy fit. But you indoctrinated dullards who've wasted your lives with no real understanding would be livid if intelligent Believers starting putting you down for your stupidity.

All you have to do I stop and ignore my posts. I don't ever engage you except in response. Just give it a rest and save it for the Unitarians or something.

God's Truth

TOL is the only outlet you have to ride everyone into the ground. You offer nothing to anyone except a hammer to the head or a knife in the chest.

You forgot stab in the back. That is what he did to me. He was the first and only person who was kind to me, and then he turned on me without warning like a vicious animal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let's say your false accusations are correct. They're not, and I can tell anyone exactly what it means to be IN CHRIST instead of putting new wine in old wineskins like you and all the heretical MADers.

But let's pretend you're correct in your condemnation and accusation...

Why do you condemn and accuse? Is that Paul's Gospel? Condemnation and accusation?

You have no love, no faith, and no truth. If you did, you wouldn't have to yammer as an utter novice.

If those of is with intellect applied to the foundation of faith were to look down on those of you who know nothing, you'd throw a hissy fit. But you indoctrinated dullards who've wasted your lives with no real understanding would be livid if intelligent Believers starting putting you down for your stupidity.

All you have to do I stop and ignore my posts. I don't ever engage you except in response. Just give it a rest and save it for the Unitarians or something.

You seem to enjoy using the word "STUPID" in your posts. You called
Glorydaz, STUPID. Is that the best you can do, considering you have
a vast vocabulary at your beckoned call? Perhaps, somewhere in your
past someone important in your life, called you STUPID and it
traumatized you? Maybe your usage of foot long words helps you to
appreciate yourself and cope with your life?

Whatever the reasons, you seem to enjoy "browbeating" your fellow
posters, with a barrage of "Pseudo-Harvard Professor Type," words
and phrases. You wrote me and told me to stop bothering you yet,
you continue to take, "Verbal, first blood" shots at me?

Here's a bit of advise, start treating posters with respect and you'll
receive the same! Also, you might want to stop using "Highbrow"
language and speak to people on a level they can understand?

You get treated like you treat others.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You forgot stab in the back. That is what he did to me. He was the first and only person who was kind to me, and then he turned on me without warning like a vicious animal.

You can't expect people to roll over when you continue to argue
with anyone and everyone you come in contact with. If you can't
take the heat, get outta Dodge.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why did he only go the Jews?

Because of the relationship between God and Abraham. God made
promises to Abraham and his children Israel. One of those promises
was to send the Messiah. So, Jesus (the promised Messiah) was sent
first, to the House of Israel, the lost sheep of Israel. (The Chosen)

Later, God provides The Apostle Paul with the Grace Gospel, specifically,
to the gentiles. Today however, The Grace Gospel (Paul's Gospel) is
for Jew and gentile alike.

HisServant

I love talking about God's Truth. You do not scare me off.

Since you wouldn't know God's Truth if it hit you in the head with a 2 x 4, I am getting a kick out of the irony of your posts.

It really is an arrogant name you chose for this board as it shows your obsession with your own ego.

God's Truth

Since you wouldn't know God's Truth if it hit you in the head with a 2 x 4, I am getting a kick out of the irony of your posts.

It really is an arrogant name you chose for this board as it shows your obsession with your own ego.

All I want and think about is God's Truth. I cannot stop talking about Him.