All Religions are a Hoax. God has ALREADY Reconciled us and the World unto Himself

Robert Pate

Banned
I have trouble believing how gullible some people are when it comes to religion.

The Bible plainly tells us that God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ. Wake up folks, this means that your religion is worthless.

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us (Christians) the ministry of reconciliation. To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them and has committed unto us (Christians) the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

There it is in black and white. Do you believe the Bible? God has not only reconciled everyone to himself by Jesus Christ, he has reconciled the whole world unto himself by Jesus Christ and not only the whole world, but things that are in heaven as well.

"And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether there be things in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

There is not one thing or one person in the whole universe that God has not reconciled unto himself by Jesus Christ. What about those Christ rejecting, God damning, sinners, have they been reconciled unto God?

"And you (and them) that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works , yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21

Yes, even those Christ rejecting, God damning, sinners have been reconciled unto God. No one has been excluded. Reconciliation has been provided for everyone. This offer of reconciliation is extended to everyone without conditions. You can either accept the offer of reconciliation or you can reject it. The choice is yours. God is not going to impose his offer of reconciliation on anyone. The offer of reconciliation is a gift from God, not an imposition.

"Therefore as by the offense of one (Adam) judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) THE FREE GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

The ball is now in humanities court. God in the person of Jesus Christ has provided a way for us to escape the condemnation of the judgment. Paul encourages us to accept God's great free offer and be reconciled unto God.

"We pray you in Christ's stead, be reconciled unto God" 2 Corinthians 5:20.

When you have been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ there is no longer a need for religion. Religion means that you have rejected God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ and you are trying to reconcile yourself to God by what you are doing or by what you have become. It is not going to work. Jesus and Jesus alone is God's reconciler. Jesus said, "I am the way, no one comes to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

jsanford108

You realize that you are part of a religion?

Beliefs = doctrine.
Doctrines lead to practice.

Doctrines + practice=religion.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
You realize that you are part of a religion?

Beliefs = doctrine.
Doctrines lead to practice.

Doctrines + practice=religion.

Try this.

The Gospel = The Holy Spirit = Good works and the Christian life, It is all of God, Ephesians 2:10.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Try this.

The Gospel = The Holy Spirit = Good works and the Christian life, It is all of God, Ephesians 2:10.

Try this, Paul's gospel was from the OT, there was no NT.

The OT is able to make one wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

The NT fleshes out the OT and Jesus Christ establishes his assembly day by day.

It's not so much what you know as who you know.

Robert Pate

Banned
Try this, Paul's gospel was from the OT, there was no NT.

The OT is able to make one wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

The NT fleshes out the OT and Jesus Christ establishes his assembly day by day.

It's not so much what you know as who you know.

There is no Gospel in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament they were saved and justified by faith in God's promise of a savior, "Abraham believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.

Peter and the apostles received the Gospel on the day of Pentecost, Acts 2:1-47.

Later on Paul received the Gospel directly from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

beloved57

I have trouble believing how gullible some people are when it comes to religion.

The Bible plainly tells us that God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ. Wake up folks, this means that your religion is worthless.

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us (Christians) the ministry of reconciliation. To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them and has committed unto us (Christians) the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

There it is in black and white. Do you believe the Bible? God has not only reconciled everyone to himself by Jesus Christ, he has reconciled the whole world unto himself by Jesus Christ and not only the whole world, but things that are in heaven as well.

"And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether there be things in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

There is not one thing or one person in the whole universe that God has not reconciled unto himself by Jesus Christ. What about those Christ rejecting, God damning, sinners, have they been reconciled unto God?

"And you (and them) that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works , yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21

Yes, even those Christ rejecting, God damning, sinners have been reconciled unto God. No one has been excluded. Reconciliation has been provided for everyone. This offer of reconciliation is extended to everyone without conditions. You can either accept the offer of reconciliation or you can reject it. The choice is yours. God is not going to impose his offer of reconciliation on anyone. The offer of reconciliation is a gift from God, not an imposition.

"Therefore as by the offense of one (Adam) judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) THE FREE GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

The ball is now in humanities court. God in the person of Jesus Christ has provided a way for us to escape the condemnation of the judgment. Paul encourages us to accept God's great free offer and be reconciled unto God.

"We pray you in Christ's stead, be reconciled unto God" 2 Corinthians 5:20.

When you have been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ there is no longer a need for religion. Religion means that you have rejected God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ and you are trying to reconcile yourself to God by what you are doing or by what you have become. It is not going to work. Jesus and Jesus alone is God's reconciler. Jesus said, "I am the way, no one comes to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

You teach that reconciled sinners are still lost !

beloved57

Only if they reject God's great free offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ.

You apparently have already made that decision and have sentenced yourself to hell.
Reconciled sinners shall be saved by Christ's Life Rom 5:10 but you teach that they are still lost !

Robert Pate

Banned
Is that what Paul told Timothy?

The scripture that makes one wise into salvation is the law. It convicts one of sin.

Many of the patriarchs and prophets spoke about Jesus Christ, Isaiah 53:1-12.

You need to stop looking for away to be saved without Christ and his Gospel.

Jesus said, "No one comes to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

jsanford108

There is no Gospel in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament they were saved and justified by faith in God's promise of a savior, "Abraham believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.

Peter and the apostles received the Gospel on the day of Pentecost, Acts 2:1-47.

Later on Paul received the Gospel directly from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11, 12.

The part about the OT is contradictory to your point. To say they didn't have salvation (which is what the "Gospel" is, even according to you) but then follow it up with "they were saved and justified by their faith" is a contradiction. Especially since salvation is defined as being "saved and justified by faith."

Peter and the Apostles received the Gospel before Acts. Pretty much every scholar (except for mid-acts dispensationalists) agree there. As does history.

You have some very fringe theories and beliefs, friend. By all means, you should promote and defend such beliefs, but don't condemn others for theirs (such as Calvinists and Catholics). Especially when considering the views you hold.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The scripture that makes one wise into salvation is the law. It convicts one of sin.

Jesus said, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20)

Jesus' gospel is about observance, is yours? No, your gospel is about history. Jesus' gospel is about the here and now, not what he did in days gone by, but what he can do in our life today. Past history is past, but we don't live in the past.

The kingdom of God is at hand, don't pass it by. Comply with Jesus. Do it.

Robert Pate

Banned
The part about the OT is contradictory to your point. To say they didn't have salvation (which is what the "Gospel" is, even according to you) but then follow it up with "they were saved and justified by their faith" is a contradiction. Especially since salvation is defined as being "saved and justified by faith."

Peter and the Apostles received the Gospel before Acts. Pretty much every scholar (except for mid-acts dispensationalists) agree there. As does history.

You have some very fringe theories and beliefs, friend. By all means, you should promote and defend such beliefs, but don't condemn others for theirs (such as Calvinists and Catholics). Especially when considering the views you hold.

You have no scripture to prove what you are talking about.

No one knew what Jesus had accomplished in his life, death and resurrection until the 2nd chapter of Acts.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus said, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20)

Jesus' gospel is about observance, is yours? No, your gospel is about history. Jesus' gospel is about the here and now, not what he did in days gone by, but what he can do in our life today. Past history is past, but we don't live in the past.

The kingdom of God is at hand, don't pass it by. Comply with Jesus. Do it.

The Kingdom of God is where the King is at. It is no longer here, it is at the right hand of God in heaven.

popsthebuilder

So is following the teachings and example of the Christ not being religious?

Are you really saying all religions are wrong? What of the faith you profess? Is it not causal of religious actions or works?

What of scriptures that teach us that the faith of even those steeped in doctrinal error is still counted as righteousness?

What of scripture that teaches that the differences in faith are like the different branches of the same tree, and all the blocks that make up the structure are still supported by the cornerstone?

I do get what you are saying, but are we to break the cracked vessel, making it useless, or are we to let it be used to its current capacity though it may not be the best or most efficient?

Romans: 11. 18. Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19. Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21. For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree? 25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31. Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. 33. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34. For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? 35. Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36. For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

jsanford108

You have no scripture to prove what you are talking about.

No one knew what Jesus had accomplished in his life, death and resurrection until the 2nd chapter of Acts.

Ready yourself.

Mark 16:14: Christ appears to the 11 (aka: the apostles).

Luke 24:33: Christ appear to the apostles in the breaking of bread.

John 20:19 Christ appears to the apostles.

Yes. Christ appears post-resurrection, speaking to the apostles, before Acts.

Yes. I have scriptural evidence for my points and claims.

Robert Pate

Banned
Ready yourself.

Mark 16:14: Christ appears to the 11 (aka: the apostles).

Luke 24:33: Christ appear to the apostles in the breaking of bread.

John 20:19 Christ appears to the apostles.

Yes. Christ appears post-resurrection, speaking to the apostles, before Acts.

Yes. I have scriptural evidence for my points and claims.

None of that has to do with what happened in Acts 2.