All New TOL!!!

JoyfulRook

Wow, TOL undergoes yet another change. I remember back before the lemon version, but I can't remember what exactly it was.... :noid: My memory must be going.

Personally, I have to agree to what some of the others were saying about the colors being a bit...ah....light and....fruity. But I won't bug you about it right now. I'm sure you've put a LOT of time into this version. So I'll just have to be happy with TOL Lite for now. :)

I love all the new features! They're awesome! Thanks for the upgrade!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
It's strange. The default skin looks blue on Knight's computers, but on mine in looks lavender. I think Granite mentioned that too. I guess it's just how color varies with different monitors.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's strange. The default skin looks blue on Knight's computers, but on mine in looks lavender. I think Granite mentioned that too. I guess it's just how color varies with different monitors.

Lavender here.

Fran

Boy, I think I have been asleep since the good old days.

Will this new software track my health? Another forum does, and I really need to see the doctor!

At the top of my message area where I prepare my post, it says, "Paid for my McCain 2008. Does this mean he has paid my subscription through 2008? ;>)

Do we use emoticons? Just asking.. I have been a member for a while, but haven't posted in a long time, if ever.

It looks good to me. Tell McCain thank you for me, OK? ;^P (That folks is my tongue in cheek)

Fran

Thanx Knight!

If that health is checked, I AM in trouble! I've been a member since 2002 and I just posted my first post! I must be on my death bed! :help:

patman

I wonder how long it will take theologyweb to copy the new theologyonline layout... I mean, they JUST finished ripping off the old Mac design.

:idea:

TOL is awesome. Good work Guys. Amazing what beer and pizza can inspire :)