All alone. How strange.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
A few minutes ago around 12:30 a.m. I finished reading a news article and so I clicked on the tab where I had TOL open. I clicked on active threads and looked at the the first few titles. Then I scrolled down a bit further to see who else was active. Nada! It said 14 users active, 1 member and 13 quests and only my name displayed. Below that it said Most users ever online was 1,623, June 30th, 2012 at 02:59 PM.

What a strange feeling. I confess that I had about 6 or more immediate reactions ranging from "this can't be good" to "this must be some kind of homeland security plot" and "Now that I'm alone I'll bet I can get in lots of trouble".

So .... I clicked once again on the active threads link. Poof...suddenly there were 12 other members. Even Knight was active. I guess I should feel relieved but gosh darn I was going to have such fun........ oh well...:idunno:

fool

Hall of Fame
It was off around that time, you must have been the first to get on when it came back.
That happened to me once, I thought it was the rapture.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
you should ask that people who want to discuss any other topic than All alone. How strange. start a thread on whatever it is that moves them

all the cool kids are doing it today :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
you should ask that people who want to discuss any other topic than All alone. How strange. start a thread on whatever it is that moves them

all the cool kids are doing it today :)
I may be a freak but I'm no control freak. :)
Let them eat cake. Let them wear white sheets if that is what they were raised to do. :mock:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
if i walk into a bb&b and demand that they provide me with a cake made of sheets to celebrate the gay klan, should they be required by law to oblige me?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
if i walk into a bb&b and demand that they provide me with a cake made of sheets to celebrate the gay klan, should they be required by law to oblige me?
That is impossible. You are confusing sheet cake with rainbow bread.

OCTOBER23

Eeset.

The lady with hair the colour of a Tropical Sunset.

What are you doing at 12:30 a.m every day ?

Were you Dancing around your place ?

The Bosanova is the Dance of Love.

https://youtu.be/LVB19TtSf_0

"Blame It On The Bossa Nova"

I was at a dance when he caught my eye
Standin' all alone lookin' sad and shy
We began to dance, swaying' to and fro
And soon I knew I'd never let him go
Blame it on the bossa nova with its magic spell
Blame it on the bossa nova that he did so well
Oh, it all began with just one little dance
But then it ended up a big romance