Alan Keyes calls Obama a radical communist

JGL53

It wasn't a newscaster who mentioned, but rather a regular Joe who was being interviewed about the election. You know, one of those people who, according to you, doesn't know who Keyes is.

Reread my post. I said that the vast majority don't know who Alan Keys is.

Obama whipped Keys in their 2004 senate race like a grown man spanks a small naughty child.

Obama just got 70 million votes last November. And Keys got a few mentions in the media? Did he get as many as Barbra Streisand? Well, good on him.

Like I said - Keys is politically marginal and irrelevant to the nth degree. Good thing the earth isn't flat or Keys would have fallen off the right edge years ago.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Reread my post. I said that the vast majority don't know who Alan Keys is.

Obama whipped Keys in their 2004 senate race like a grown man spanks a small naughty child.

Obama just got 70 million votes last November. And Keys got a few mentions in the media? Did he get as many as Barbra Streisand? Well, good on him.

Like I said - Keys is politically marginal and irrelevant to the nth degree. Good thing the earth isn't flat or Keys would have fallen off the right edge years ago.
Maybe nobody's heard of him because you can't spell his name correctly.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Glen Beck is right; it's fascism, not communism. Still, we need Alan Keyes for President.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Is there any such thing as a milquetoast communist? I mean, isn't communism radical by nature?

We Americans, who have had it easy for so, so long, wouldn't know actual communism or fascism if it walked up and kicked us in the teeth. Talk is real cheap.

BurntOffering

Triplets of Keys, Rush and Cheny

Triplets of Keys, Rush and Cheny

The purpose of an abortion is to kill the child within the womb, therefore if a child is born alive; the mother of the child either should get her money back; or have the child needs taken care of for life.

You know the same way we do with prisioners on death row; I guess its all the way you look at it; 2 Matoes or 2 Mottoes

Peace out

bybee

cheap talk

cheap talk

Is there any such thing as a milquetoast communist? I mean, isn't communism radical by nature?

We Americans, who have had it easy for so, so long, wouldn't know actual communism or fascism if it walked up and kicked us in the teeth. Talk is real cheap.

But it won't be cheap when it comes for us! Any system which espouses "the end justifies the means" is not moral. The means used to accomplish an end will define and shape the end. To create or maintain the "Uber race" Hitler sought to eradicate the physically and mentally handicapped, the Gypsies, the Slavs, political dissidents and of course the Jews. Eventually trust, civility, culture, morality and community degenerate into feral survival methods. Communism is homage to the state. The state is an artificial construct. It becomes survival of the ruthless and the power mad. The group will, on the orders of it's leader, stone you to death if you step outside of the group for your own welfare. Of course in America, I believe, we have carried the "Rights of the Individual" to such a level that the rights of the group have become all but meaningless. I must step down from my soapbox. It is lonely up here. peace, bybee

rbdeli

You just asked how the US can be a communist state if the majority of people do not want it, then in the same breath said that capitalism is a failed economic theory..

I hope the majority of the US people don't share the whacky love for communism that you expressed in these bizarre statements.

Keyes clearly opposes Obama. Here he is a in a very motivated political mode. He is making wild and foolish statements.

How can the U.S.A become a Communist state if the majority of people do not want it? At any event, how can the U.S.A. become a Comunist state? Citizens of the U.S.A. will not recognized Communism unless something drastic happens to Capalist system.

The Capalist system is founded on Economic theory. And indeed this theory seemed to have failed when its soundness was finally actually tested. Theory it was and unfounded or deluded theory it may now now prove to be.

May be what we are witnessing is the falling apart of Capaitalism. Is this what has happened or is happening? Is this what is fueling fear, yours and that of others?

You know and I know that Obama has little direct control over the agenda which is implemented in the U.S.A. at this time.

He cannot deviate much from what was in train under the old administration, so early in his term. And at no time will he be able to use his own free will. Wake up my friend.

So let us not not pretend and try to pull wool over the eyes of readers.