Aimiel's Post of The Day for 14FEB06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana (BMN) posted:
Big Mouth Nana said:
I can almost hear God now...did you tell the homosexual about my Son? No Lord, we tried to get them executed, even though You wanted to try and save them...PATHETIC!!!
To which Just Tom replied with a beautiful post, my pick for today's :first: POTD:
Just Tom said:
I think the conversation will be more like this..

Jesus: So how did things go down on earth?

BMN: Oh just great I did so many wonderful things in your name. While other christians were calling for the execution of homosexuals I showed them your love.

Jesus: Oh so that is why I am sending so many to hell for being homosexual.

I said that they should be executed, they knew about me haven't you read my word I told you what they were like.. Here READ it again...I will bold it for you so you can read it better...

Romans 1:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They were given over to a reprobate mind since they rejected me and they KNEW me. I was there when they were struggling telling them not to do it. But they knew it was me and rejected me so they recieved in themselves the recompence for their deeds..

Now you try to tell them about ME? they knew me an rejected ME. Do you know how much suffering you have caused by rejecting my word and not punishing them..

Away from me you evil doer I never knew you off to the lake of fire prepared for satan and all his demons....

BMN: But but but..I was just showing them the love of Christ.

Jesus: No you were showing them the love of BMN..
Thank you Tom, for saying just what I was thinking!!! Keep it up.
Thread: Should homosexuals be given the death penalty? (post 1541)

Status
Not open for further replies.