• Bob Enyart

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Zakath

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • To early to tell

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Crow

I know who I agree with, but as to who is winning--they haven't had a chance to really present their arguments yet.

Crow

Just saw it--it looked pretty good. I liked the part about prions, viruses, and cells. That's an area I know a bit about, and what Bob presented made sense.

Hilston

Hall of Fame
Bob Enyart Has Already Lost The Debate

I invite any and all interested in how Bob Enyart lost the debate with his very first post to visit my new thread here:

Yes, as of this moment, I am the lone Zakath vote. Not because I favor Zakath's arguments, but rather because Mr. Enyart's arguments are horribly unbiblical. Even if it appears, in the end, that Mr. Enyart cleaned Zakath's proverbial clock on a debate level, whether through superior rhetoric or a wider knowledge of science, the fact is, if Mr. Enyart continues to argue unbiblically, he will have lost the debate on a biblical level.

Jim

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Hilston I read your post you linked to and it might have been the lamest post I have read in months.

My IQ is now lower having read it.

Hilston

Hall of Fame
Request for assistance ...

Request for assistance ...

Novice,

Please, help me to understand why it is lame. Perhaps give me some pointers on how it can be improved. Maybe point out where I've misapplied scripture or maybe enlighten me to some error in my logic.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Re: Request for assistance ...

Re: Request for assistance ...

Originally posted by Hilston
Novice,

Please, help me to understand why it is lame. Perhaps give me some pointers on how it can be improved. Maybe point out where I've misapplied scripture or maybe enlighten me to some error in my logic.

Thanks in advance,
Jim
My pleasure!

iesu

Hilston... is the rules of the battle:

"The Athiest can only argue in ways unbiblical, and the person proving that there is a god, must do so talking in only quotes from the bible."?

If so, I agree Bobby is in trouble. If not, calm down and read the whole debate before jumping on something as trivial as that. (even if it ISNT trivial, as you obviously think it isnt... it is trivial as per the rules of the debate.)

If I am completely wrong, then correct me because I am new to TOL and am not completely understanding of the rules of Battle Royales... But if in fact my quoted rule above doesnt exist, then I don't get why you have to make a big deal out of it.

I vote: too early to decide. I agree with Bob's way of debate better as I think Zak avoids the issues too much, but other than that I don't think anyone has been TKO'd yet.

-Jin

PS - I don't think the poll was "on a biblical lvl, who do you think is winning"

Hilston

Hall of Fame
Jin writes:
I don't think the poll was "on a biblical lvl, who do you think is winning"
A defeat on biblical terms is a defeat on every level, even if it appears to be a victory in rhetorical or scientific terms.

koban

novice said:
Hilston I read your post you linked to and it might have been the lamest post I have read in months.

My IQ is now lower having read it.

:darwinsm:

:BRAVO: