Adultery, the Unmarried

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is possible but not desired on pain of death for an unmarried man to commit adultery with an unmarried woman. Agree?

Not yet married woman.
Never been married woman.
Not engaged or bethrothed.

Question: what is a husbandman?

something I don't know, also

and no further contact with this woman who works at a hospital I have been trespassed from for some other unrelated reason not verbalized to me

I am against FreeMasonry, a good doctor who recognizes me as of Israel but was by someone counteracted for lack of a better word, rather than contradicted too, someone who looks appears good but has knowledge of something evil unless that knowledge came having been confronted with good

A Master would not be good, I don't know or remember what it was or could be

Maybe more than one person as more than one time
same room I believe
I must not have remembered

genuineoriginal

It is possible but not desired on pain of death for an unmarried man to commit adultery with an unmarried woman. Agree?

Not yet married woman.

It is impossible according to the Bible for a man to commit adultery with a woman that is not married or bethrothed.
He can commit fornication with her, but not adultery.
According to the Bible, it is only adultery when a married or bethrothed woman has sex with a man that is not her husband.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is impossible according to the Bible for a man to commit adultery with a woman that is not married or bethrothed.
According to the Bible, it is only adultery when a married or bethrothed woman has sex with a man that is not her husband.
I am not talking about sex. I am talking about a woman touching my hands in a hospital room when as a Jew I would not be alone with a woman in a room and as a Christian or former Christian I would not want to touch a woman though it is not because I don't want to get married though I don't (have any intention to do so).

How would a person be pronounced clean, for what commandment, at a hospital or by a doctor who might see or touch me as a man or a Levite or Levi who would not?

If I have to leave the camp why do I sit in a chair or seat to eat a meal?

When the day of my clothes being washed I was told is going to change. Though I was now able to fulfill the commandment with two changes of clothes.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Not yet married woman.

Question: what is a husbandman?

something I don't know, also

and no further contact with this woman who works at a hospital I have been trespassed from for some other unrelated reason not verbalized to me

I am against FreeMasonry, a good doctor who recognizes me as of Israel but was by someone counteracted for lack of a better word, rather than contradicted too, someone who looks appears good but has knowledge of something evil unless that knowledge came having been confronted with good

A Master would not be good, I don't know or remember what it was or could be

Maybe more than one person as more than one time
same room I believe
I must not have remembered

Are you being helped by a Therapist? If not, I suggest you seek help for your mental issues. Actually, I'm not being sarcastic or unsympathetic towards you. I can see through your writings that you're battling some difficult mental/emotional problems that need to be addressed by a professional.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you being helped by a Therapist? If not, I suggest you seek help for your mental issues. Actually, I'm not being sarcastic or unsympathetic towards you. I can see through your writings that you're battling some difficult mental/emotional problems that need to be addressed by a professional.
Incorrect. I am a Jew and this is about Torah. I am against therapy even if a person thinks or says that he has mental problems.

genuineoriginal

I am not talking about sex.
It is not adultery unless sex is involved.

I am talking about a woman touching my hands in a hospital room when as a Jew I would not be alone with a woman in a room and as a Christian or former Christian I would not want to touch a woman

Do you believe that a woman touching you is a sin that can be forgiven?
If you believe you have sinned and that the sin can be forgiven, then you need to confess your sin to God, repent, and move on with your life.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is not adultery unless sex is involved.

Do you believe that a woman touching you is a sin that can be forgiven?
If you believe you have sinned and that the sin can be forgiven, then you need to confess your sin to God, repent, and move on with your life.

My Rabbi's Wife my Hebrew Teacher or Instructor has touched me. I know that there are wrong interpretations to touch not the LORD'S Anointed.

My friend fellow Jew Bob has touched me even knowing that I am unclean.

genuineoriginal

But to touch a woman is a man's wife when he is married, not choosing to touch someone that you are not married to. Do you know Torah Law?
The written Torah is clear enough for me.
I do not support building a fence around the Torah.
The Rabbis have argued into meaninglessness the things that are clear in the written Torah, such as the following:

Surely Rabbah stated: One who fell from a roof and his fall resulted in accidental insertion, is liable to pay an indemnity, for four things, and if the woman was his sister-in-law no kinyan is thereby constituted!
_____________________________​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Rabbis have argued into meaninglessness the things that are clear in the written Torah, such as the following:

Surely Rabbah stated: One who fell from a roof and his fall resulted in accidental insertion, is liable to pay an indemnity, for four things, and if the woman was his sister-in-law no kinyan is thereby constituted!

Are you familiar with halachah? Halachic judgments and decisions? These are as binding as the Torah itself.

Have you received an explanation or an interpretation? Follow what you are told even without a written explanation.

genuineoriginal

Are you familiar with halachah? Halachic judgments and decisions? These are as binding as the Torah itself.
Halachic judgments and decisions are not as binding as the Torah itself, according to Jesus.
Jesus condemned the scribes and Pharisees that created halachah for being hypocrites.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Halachic judgments and decisions are not as binding as the Torah itself, according to Jesus.
Jesus condemned the scribes and Pharisees that created halachah for being hypocrites.
Your understanding is lacking. We are to do as the Torah commands. This means creating the necessary safeguards to ensure fulfillment of the command with the safety and well being of one's self, household, and neighbor, his fellow Jew in mind. We have made great strides even in protecting one's own enemy, for we ought not give him any assistance, but who knows he may turn to God and fulfill the mitzvot himself. In Gentile lands we are against idolatry of course, though a Gentile may choose to destroy himself with idols even not knowing what he is doing, but may it be that the whole world were rid of idols!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is it right to follow the Halachic judgments and decisions (doctrines of men) that were created by the enemies of Jesus and were condemned by Jesus because they made void the commandments?
Jesus said do as they say, not as they do. So who made void a commandment? To call a Torah Commandment a doctrine of man is an error.

Tnkrbl123!

Well actually actually according to the Bible it is very possible for a man to commit adultery with a woman who is not married or bethrothed... if that particular man is married or bethrothed - even if the woman is unmarried and not bethrothed - and he goes with her that is 100% adultery.
There is no double standard for men and women. Both are equally guilty if they commit adultery.

Tnkrbl123!

Haha I am trying to picture how exactly this would happen... So woman is naked (at least from the waist down) and serendipitously happens to be perfectly mid-cartwheel at the exact same time a man is also strangely pantless on his roof and falls..... lol
Is this actually a real concern?
It might be more reasonable(?) If it were the woman who fell off the roof... But who does work on the roof buttnaked?

genuineoriginal

Well actually actually according to the Bible it is very possible for a man to commit adultery with a woman who is not married or bethrothed... if that particular man is married or bethrothed - even if the woman is unmarried and not bethrothed - and he goes with her that is 100% adultery.
There is no double standard for men and women. Both are equally guilty if they commit adultery.
The Bible is very clear that adultery involves sex between a married woman and a man that is not her husband.
A married man that has sex with an unmarried woman cannot, by definition, commit adultery.
It does not matter that you want adultery to include a married man having sex with an unmarried woman, but doing that is rejecting the Biblical definition of adultery.

Leviticus 20:10
10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.​

There is not even a single place in the Bible where a married man having sex with an unmarried woman is called adultery.

genuineoriginal

Haha I am trying to picture how exactly this would happen... So woman is naked (at least from the waist down) and serendipitously happens to be perfectly mid-cartwheel at the exact same time a man is also strangely pantless on his roof and falls..... lol
Is this actually a real concern?
It might be more reasonable(?) If it were the woman who fell off the roof... But who does work on the roof buttnaked?
During that time period, the Jewish people wore loose robes without any under garments.
Only the priests wore pants, and those were ceremonial garments worn for religious purposes.