ECT Acts 13-Interplanner's Continuous Rebellion

SaulToPaul 2

Good for you but Chafer found it confusing because Israel never got its restored kingdom without him figuring it out, which you think is needed to. you specialize in what Acts 1 forbids and don't see that that preaching and the mission is the kingdom that was supposed happen, made without human hands.

Made up.

SaulToPaul 2

Good for you but Chafer found it confusing because Israel never got its restored kingdom without him figuring it out, which you think is needed to. you specialize in what Acts 1 forbids and don't see that that preaching and the mission is the kingdom that was supposed happen, made without human hands.

Why do you dismiss the sermon on the mount in your "mission"?

Matthew 28:19-21(KJV)

Interplanner

Your complete lack of understanding forces you to come up with your cancellationist fairy tale.

You've been shown the truth many times and still reject it. Too bad for you.

OK, so you are not going to deal with what he said. I already knew that. I hope you will learn how to think and make steps in these things, no matter where they go.

Interplanner

Your complete lack of understanding forces you to come up with your cancellationist fairy tale.

You've been shown the truth many times and still reject it. Too bad for you.

I'm not the cancellationist that you image. I have the main self-organizing passages out in front of me, and the restored kingdom of Israel is not there, and there are two spot on rebukes to the disciples for thinking about it, which you have pursued professionally.

and when the apostles explain that nothing is going the direction of a restored kingdom, you spit, scream and whine: Acts 15 on Amos 9 does not go your way, nor toward your restoration.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm not the cancellationist that you image. I have the main self-organizing passages out in front of me, and the restored kingdom of Israel is not there, and there are two spot on rebukes to the disciples for thinking about it, which you have pursued professionally.

and when the apostles explain that nothing is going the direction of a restored kingdom, you spit, scream and whine: Acts 15 on Amos 9 does not go your way, nor toward your restoration.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

You need to add "thick ironist" to your title.

Yes, he ignores this from the sermon on the mount that he "follows" in the kingdom,

Matthew
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Right Divider

Body part
It's as simple as this: You do not understand scripture and make up stories in place of actual understanding.

You are simply WRONG again, as per usual.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

WHEN did the LORD Jesus Christ return with all the holy angels and sit on His throne of glory judging all the nations?

See Acts 1:9-12 and Zechariah 14 for your answer, you cancellationist rejectionist.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, he ignores this from the sermon on the mount that he "follows" in the kingdom,

Matthew
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Wait for it..... IN CHRIST!

Right Divider

Body part
I think he said before that this statement by the LORD was just a parable. :chuckle:
I can see why he could think that.

Luke 8:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:10) And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

He's one that cannot see, hear or understand.

Interplanner

It's as simple as this: You do not understand scripture and make up stories in place of actual understanding.

You are simply WRONG again, as per usual.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

WHEN did the LORD Jesus Christ return with all the holy angels and sit on His throne of glory judging all the nations?

See Acts 1:9-12 and Zechariah 14 for your answer, you cancellationist rejectionist.

The question is when was the final judgment supposed to be. It was supposed to be right after the destruction of Jerusalem. But there is nothing there that automatically means that that 'kingdom' is something with Israel. That's what I mean about finding a solid positive reference in the NT. You have assumed it includes Israel the land. Just like Heb 8:8 is assumed to be about the land even though it's just the rejoining of two divided groups, which is true all through the new covenant, to all who have faith.

He does sit on his throne now, and he warns all nations that he will be angry that they don't obey and regard him as king and lord now. David foresaw the resurrection as that enthronement, with no complicated fine print or alternate meaning details in the NT anywhere.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
The question is when was the final judgment supposed to be.
The judging of the nations is not the "final judgment", oh clueless one.

It was supposed to be right after the destruction of Jerusalem. But there is nothing there that automatically means that that 'kingdom' is something with Israel. That's what I mean about finding a solid positive reference in the NT. You have assumed it includes Israel the land. Just like Heb 8:8 is assumed to be about the land even thought it's just the rejoining of two divided groups, which is true all through the new covenant, to all who have faith.

He does sit on his throne now, and he warns all nations that he will be angry that they don't obey and regard him as king and lord now. David foresaw the resurrection as that enthronement, with no complicated fine print or alternate meaning details in the NT anywhere.
More made up nonsense.

Interplanner

The final judgement is the only event we await and it is not split up into categories and nations and things for Israel. There was the DofJ in 70 but now there is no NT text about the 2nd coming in judgment that makes any distinctions.

This won't make sense to D'ism because it is full of two programs, two of everything, two gospels, sometimes two gods, like Gal 2:8. (If gospel is 2 in v7 then god is 2 in v8...)