Abortion Survivor to Congress: ‘If Abortion Is About Women’s Rights, What Were Mine?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Situations like this are in no way typical of abortion. The overwhelming majority of abortions happen early in a pregnancy before a fetus has developed a functioning nervous system and a brain .
Pregnant women don't just capriciously decide to have abortions at 7 months or beyond .
I'm also very doubtful abut the veracity of this story anyway .
But if this so-called "victim " of a late term abortion had grown up to be a lesbian, would she still have rights according to social conservatives ? Nope. A fertilized cell has "rights", but not one that grows up to be gay . What disgusting hypocrisy !

musterion

Situations like this are in no way typical of abortion. The overwhelming majority of abortions happen early in a pregnancy before a fetus has developed a functioning nervous system and a brain .
Pregnant women don't just capriciously decide to have abortions at 7 months or beyond .
I'm also very doubtful abut the veracity of this story anyway .
But if this so-called "victim " of a late term abortion had grown up to be a lesbian, would she still have rights according to social conservatives ? Nope. A fertilized cell has "rights", but not one that grows up to be gay . What disgusting hypocrisy !

Complete and unique genetic code. Just as you had at 2 months along. They are all unique human individuals and you are in favor of murdering them, just as you would have been murdered if you were aborted at 2 months. Repent or go to Hell.

glassjester

Nope. A fertilized cell has "rights", but not one that grows up to be gay . What disgusting hypocrisy !

First - I do not believe homosexuals should be executed. Of course they have the right to live.

But even if someone did do something deserving of the death penalty, it wouldn't change the fact that they still had the right to live when they were a baby.