Abortion ISN'T "murder"

Jerry Shugart

"Before it became less profitable to be a Baptist minister than a liberal Democrat civil rights activist (and a candidate for the U.S. presidency in 1984), Jesse Jackson railed against abortion, calling it “black genocide” and comparing abortion to slavery. According to Jackson, the idea that a baby was the personal property of the mother and she could do whatever she pleased with the child “was the premise of slavery. You could not protest the existence or treatment of slaves on the plantation because that was private and therefore outside your right to be concerned.” And at the 1977 March for Life, Jackson asked, “What happens … to the moral fabric of a nation that accepts the aborting of the life of a baby without a pang of conscience?”

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryla...0200104-opc3c76o4na47mtdtun4nvqw3y-story.html

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps she does. Perhaps she had enough of your verbal abuse. I'm not going to help you out here, Rusha is a very good friend of mine and I wouldn't presume to speak for her on the subject, especially to someone she's most likely placed on ignore.

He/she is. I refuse t converse with or even read posts from someone who intentionally lies about me (as in referring to me as a babykiller).

Jerry Shugart

He/she is. I refuse t converse with or even read posts from someone who intentionally lies about me (as in referring to me as a babykiller).

As Jesse Jackson said, “What happens … to the moral fabric of a nation that accepts the aborting of the life of a baby without a pang of conscience?”

I see very few pangs of conscience from the Dems when it comes to abortion. All I see from them is them doing everything in their power to support abortion on demand and free abortions. They support the idea that abortions are perfectly OK if a birth is not CONVENIENT for the pregnant woman!

Can you imagine! Putting the unborn to death if it is not CONVENIENT!

How can anyone who is a Christian favor that? How can anyone who is a Christian support the party which does everything in their power to make sure any woman can bring about the death of her unborn because it is not CONVENIENT?

Jerry Shugart

According to Jesse Jackson, "the idea that a baby was the personal property of the mother and she could do whatever she pleased with the child “was the premise of slavery. You could not protest the existence or treatment of slaves on the plantation because that was private and therefore outside your right to be concerned.”

Today the unborn are treated as slaves owned by the mother and she has the right to put her property to death if it is not convenient for her to deliver her baby.

I thought that the Democrats were against slavery. I guess I was wrong.

Bob Carabbio

That there should be an exception to an abortion ban in the case of rape is the Republican position on the issue. Why do you support a political party that supports the murder of children who, through no fault of their own, were conceived by rape?

Since politics in the U.S. is basically ALWAYS nothing more than a process of choosing the "Clean end" of the turd, "Supporting" a political party, particularly in 2020 is no longer the issue. It's all about choosing the "Less Objectionable" ideology. This year will be the easiest one so far. Democrats support murdering them right at the point of birth, which makes perfect sense, because the more mature they are, the more their parts are worth.

Carolina

BANNED
Banned
Since politics in the U.S. is basically ALWAYS nothing more than a process of choosing the "Clean end" of the turd, "Supporting" a political party, particularly in 2020 is no longer the issue. It's all about choosing the "Less Objectionable" ideology. This year will be the easiest one so far. Democrats support murdering them right at the point of birth, which makes perfect sense, because the more mature they are, the more their parts are worth.

Congrats.
You just won the “Dumbest Comment of the Week” award.

Except in the cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother, amirite?

Wrong. Being pro-science, life begins at conception. The life of the mother is a special circumstance. With my wife's ectopic pregnancy, it was lose one or both. Her Fallopian tube ruptured. The doctor automatically saved my wife's life and I support his and her decision. The second child we lost was a miscarriage. That is why we are childless. The only reason I have my wife is because her married 45 year old father got a 15 year old girl (my mother-in-law) pregnant, and her maternal grandmother did not believe in abortion (and it was illegal in 1952). My wife's four sisters and two brothers would not exist otherwise since her father divorced his wife and married my mother-in-law. One abortion could have wiped out the entire family and their children.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
President Trump has already provided us with a list of Supreme Court potential nominees. I strongly suspect he will choose from that list.

:thumb:

eider is british - i suspect he doesn't understand how our government works

heck, I suspect he doesn't understand how a toothbrush works :banana:

Jerry Shugart

President Trump has already provided us with a list of Supreme Court potential nominees. I strongly suspect he will choose from that list.

In July 2019, Jonathan Swan and Sam Baker at Axios reported that President Trump had told several people “I’m saving her for Ginsburg,” implying that in the event of a vacancy she would be an immediate contender.

The "her" is Amy Coney Barrett.

:thumb:

eider is british - i suspect he doesn't understand how our government works

heck, I suspect he doesn't understand how a toothbrush works :banana:

I don't know "eider", he seems to be someone who showed up after my change of forums. But I'm beginning to know you and you and I seem think alike on the posts I've read so far.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't know "eider", he seems to be someone who showed up after my change of forums. But I'm beginning to know you and you and I seem think alike on the posts I've read so far.

You may hold similar conservative views as ok doser. But you're not like him.

He's had multiple user names here - ok doser was resodko was resurrected was some other dude was koban.

He enjoys the idea of Rusha burning in hell. He torments people. He regularly tells Christians they're not Christian. He lies. He manipulates. He's a sociopath.

You may hold similar conservative views as ok doser. But you're not like him.

He's had multiple user names here - ok doser was resodko was resurrected was some other dude was koban.

He enjoys the idea of Rusha burning in hell. He torments people. He regularly tells Christians they're not Christian. He lies. He manipulates. He's a sociopath.

I remember Rusha and don't remember ever saying anything inappropriate to her. I do remember the names resodko and koban. I vaguely remember negatively about koban's posts. I don't remember why. But thank you for the heads up.

ok doser

But I'm beginning to know you and you and I seem think alike on the posts I've read so far.

I knew this comment would draw a response from those who claim to value the lives of the unborn but then turn around and support the Democratic Party that wants to ensure that women continue to have the right to kill them right up to the point of delivery.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I remember Rusha and don't remember ever saying anything inappropriate to her. I do remember the names resodko and koban. I vaguely remember negatively about koban's posts. I don't remember why. But thank you for the heads up.

Rusha is a good person. She's had to deal with a lot of abuse from doser over many years, and he's abusive to almost everyone he doesn't agree with (with some interesting exceptions). He recently admitted he enjoyed being abusive, and I can quote him on that.

I'm not telling you who you should or shouldn't engage with, or agree with, I know you hold a lot of the same political views. I just want you to be aware he has a history of thousands of abusive posts behind him, persistent over time, consistent across situations.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I remember you as well. Welcome back, hope all is well. You are correct, you have never said anything inappropriate to me.

ok doser

koban was brash and obnoxious, some other dude was an attempt to re-invent myself here as a kinder gentler persona. The rest of my user names have marked punctuations in my life when I needed to take a break and burned my accounts. Annabananahead and Rusha (and others of a certain cabal) still harbor ill will toward me from our interactions in the past, many of which were contentious; none of which I wish to revisit.