Abortion ISN'T "murder"

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
[Never dissent from me, and always agree with me] regarding abortion though and you'll have my ear, else....join doser, yelling it as loud as you can into the wind.

LOL

No rationally-thinking person will ever have your ear, you drug-addled clown.

7djengo7

LOL. Do you even understand what you have said?

quip is on TOL for one purpose, alone: to beg for attention. He is a dyed-in-the-wool enemy of truth and logical thinking, and you will never get a rational response from him.

That the persons who create a life have no responsibility toward that life. That's the idea behind your thought. So why is it wrong for a parent to beat their child to death or starve it to death. Same principle as the child is still completely dependent upon it's parents for all it takes to sustain life. Thus the parents have every right to murder their own children. It's insane logic, but not much different than the rest of your ideas.

And who says the pregnant woman has a right to commit murder, for that baby within her will never be anything but another human being. A good analogy to your thought here is that as you depend upon your employer for life sustenance, as you couldn't feed, house, or clothe yourself without a job, your employer has the right to murder you. That's your idea taken to it's logical conclusion. It shows how absurd your thinking is.

You've, indeed, succinctly shot down the stupidity frothed up by quip.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
LOL

No rationally-thinking person will ever have your ear, you drug-addled clown.

Quip is the closest I've come to getting a coherent discussion about autonomy from a leftist/liberal/feminist/pro-abort, and he always falls pitifully short. Full autonomy leads to consequences that they always balk at, and when they're shown that what they really believe in is limited autonomy and that the limits they set are arbitrary, their heads explode.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Quip is the closest I've come to getting a coherent discussion about autonomy from a leftist/liberal/feminist/pro-abort, and he always falls pitifully short. Full autonomy leads to consequences that they always balk at, and when they're shown that what they really believe in is limited autonomy and that the limits they set are arbitrary, their heads explode.

There is no "full autonomy" in relation to abortion...SCOTUS themselves added restrictions regarding late term abortions. This is nothing but a straw-man creation from the likes of your warped imagination.

Once again....try again.

quip

BANNED
Banned
the concept of full autonomy covers anything that a person might choose to do with themselves

its libertarianism taken to its logical conclusion

not interested in current law :yawn:

Not interested in libertarianism. :yawn:

eider

On the side, what does the President think about abortion?
After 4 years in power, has President Trump made a difference about this issue?

7djengo7

Well, I will never use the term murder (a legal term), but rather the intentional killing of an unborn baby.

Why?

Here's the first thing that is given when I type "define murder" on Google:

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Did you, by your use of the term, 'murder', have something radically different than that in mind?

For whatever motivation, you have chosen to not say for what purpose you "will never use the term murder (a legal term)", but, I take it you don't literally mean that you will never use it for any purpose, whatsoever. Perhaps, then, you meant specifically that you "will never use the term murder" to refer to abortion--that you will never call abortion murder.

If what you are trying to say is that you will never call abortion murder--that is, under no circumstances, whatsoever, will you ever call abortion murder, then, I ask: Why? Why will you, under no circumstances, whatsoever, call abortion (what you rightly admit is "intentional killing") murder?

Or, if you do not really mean "never", then under what circumstances would you call abortion murder?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

On the side, what does the President think about abortion?
After 4 years in power, has President Trump made a difference about this issue?

None whatsoever, but then he was hardly going to overturn current laws anyway. To be fair, neither the Republicans or Democrats are likely to.

eider

None whatsoever, but then he was hardly going to overturn current laws anyway. To be fair, neither the Republicans or Democrats are likely to.

I don't think so........ a President who is determined over an issue would surely make mention of it, and push for change.

eider

Which Trump isn't because he doesn't care about it. Anyone who expected him to change laws on the issue was naive at best.

Yes. I wonder about what President Trump does care about.
And if he is re-elected then the World will find out.
Presidential Powers and Privileges for four whole years without so much need to please any of the people, and no need for votes any more.
........ then we'll find out.

As a Brit and soon to be devolved Englishman living in a quite small overpopulated country outside of the European club I recognise our need to be close friends with big countries like the US. That will be our leader's day by day trauma, but will the morning news ever be interesting!

Arthur Brain

Presidential Powers and Privileges for four whole years without so much need to please any of the people, and no need for votes any more.

As a Brit and soon to be devolved Englishman living in a quite small overpopulated country outside of the European club I recognise our need to be close friends with big countries like the US. That will be our leader's day by day trauma, but will the morning news ever be interesting!

Himself and...himself.

7djengo7

Well, I will never use the term murder (a legal term), but rather the intentional killing of an unborn baby. Also, with the test tube scenario, it’s not a pregnancy. One would have to know they are pregnant (with a child) prior to having an abortion. I see the test tube comparison as cold and void of the emotional attachment as compared to a pregnant mother.

Speaking only for myself, I walked in pro-life marches or prayed in front of abortion clinics (not confrontationally) for many years, beginning as a young teen. I stopped going about 10 years ago or so, for a multiple of reasons. I believe that abortion is the murder of a yet to be born baby. I know what it's like to carry a baby within me and I loved those babies from the moment I knew of their existence. Babies have a right to be born, and my bodily autonomy ends where my child's begins. I cannot emphasize that enough.

It would be interesting to hear why Rusha will not call the murder that is abortion, "murder". If I'm not mistaken, I've asked her why not, but I've not received an answer from her. Perhaps she has me on "ignore". I was going to recommend you to ask her why she will not call abortion "murder", on the notion that, perhaps, though she won't answer it when I ask it, maybe she'd answer it if you ask it. But then I thought that, were you to do so, you might hazard yourself being called "troll" and put on "ignore".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Did you have the same concerns in 2012 with the Kenyan?

In 2004 with Shrub?

In 1996 with Slick Willy?