Abortion is Against God's Law, Illegal.

Stuu

I believe that facts exist. But this is not contextualized to your statement.

I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. Scripture. God's Word. The Bible. History. Truth.

I do not even know what you mean by the ancient world.

Shalom.

Jacob
By the ancient world I mean ancient Palestine, the area of the world currently under unreasonable occupation by Israel, but at the time it was under occupation by Rome, as well as ancient Greece and Rome, the Classical civilisations that existed at the same time. They all knew about bitter-tasting alkaloids that induce abortion.

Are you OK with the facts of all of that?

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
By the ancient world I mean ancient Palestine, the area of the world currently under unreasonable occupation by Israel, but at the time it was under occupation by Rome, as well as ancient Greece and Rome, the Classical civilisations that existed at the same time. They all knew about bitter-tasting alkaloids that induce abortion.

Are you OK with the facts of all of that?

Stuart

No. I do not have your or this perspective. Is this what you believe?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Skip the meta-questions; just have the conversation.

Shalom.

I do not know what a meta-question is. Also, of course I can have a conversation. What is posted that is not a conversation or cannot engender conversation I do not know. You said the conversation, just have the conversation. I do not know what conversation or what conversation you are referring to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Stuu

No. I do not have your or this perspective. Is this what you believe?
I'm not sure how any kind of discussion is going to be worthwhile if one party denies the events and practices of well-established history. Would you find any value in a discussion in which I denied that Jesus existed, or that the Roman rule of ancient Judea was a fantasy invented by the religious right?

But I guess this is the new reality of US politics: facts are not realities, they are what we would wish was true.

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure how any kind of discussion is going to be worthwhile if one party denies the events and practices of well-established history. Would you find any value in a discussion in which I denied that Jesus existed, or that the Roman rule of ancient Judea was a fantasy invented by the religious right?

But I guess this is the new reality of US politics: facts are not realities, they are what we would wish was true.

Stuart

I do not know about what you are talking about. I do know about the TaNaK and the Bible, the Word of God.

Stuu

I do not know about what you are talking about. I do know about the TaNaK and the Bible, the Word of God.
I see. No point in discussion. All I can do then is recommend that you read more widely, and I hope the rest of your day is pleasant.

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I see. No point in discussion. All I can do then is recommend that you read more widely, and I hope the rest of your day is pleasant.

Stuart

I have been studying since I was a child, which is how I recognize what you are saying is not true.

beameup

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6.

I believe you are saying that the kingdom would be at His return. Do you believe that this is the kingdom of heaven that He taught about? Because the kingdom was near, nearby, at hand, in your (their) midst. He sent them out two by two. Were they teaching about the future or a present reality that people could partake of or in, that could be partook of, in which people could partake?
Jacob
You obviously are uninformed about the Book of Acts and the vast references in the Tanakh concerning the Earthly Kingdom of Messiah. You have no "messianic hope", which leads me to believe that you are an adherent of modern-day secular "Judaism".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You obviously are uninformed about the Book of Acts and the vast references in the Tanakh concerning the Earthly Kingdom of Messiah. You have no "messianic hope", which leads me to believe that you are an adherent of modern-day secular "Judaism".

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

A Secular Jew is still a Jew. However, I do not believe as you do though I do believe that Yeshua is the Messiah. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I grew up Christian. I was born a Gentile.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.
A Secular Jew is still a Jew.
Jacob
A Jew is a Jew due to his DNA. You are not a Jew.
A proselyte to Judaism is the accurate term.
Of course, there are several "branches" of Judaism.

Grace believers among Protestants (MAD) are well
educated in scripture, having the gift of "rightly dividing".
As such, they understand the concept of Dispensations correctly.

Galatians clearly addresses those who were saved by grace and then
fell-back (backslided) into Judaism and Legalism. This heresy
results in anathema according to Paul. In the first century,
you would be ostracized from the Christian community.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A Jew is a Jew due to his DNA. You are not a Jew.
A proselyte to Judaism is the accurate term.
Of course, there are several "branches" of Judaism.

Grace believers among Protestants (MAD) are well
educated in scripture, having the gift of "rightly dividing".
As such, they understand the concept of Dispensations correctly.

Galatians clearly addresses those who were saved by grace and then
fell-back (backslided) into Judaism and Legalism. This heresy
results in anathema according to Paul. In the first century,
you would be ostracized from the Christian community.
Shalom.

You are incorrect in the things that you have said here.

As for my being a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism, this is what makes me a Jew, of Israel, and Jewish. Once a Jew, always a Jew. Born a Jew, always a Jew. As opposed to a person is only a Jew if they were born a Jew. You may be able to understand that being of Israel or a proselyte does not make a person a Jew by some definitions of Jew such as a Jew is a Judean or a Jew is of the tribe of Judah. If a Jew is of Israel, okay. I can say I am an Israelite. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. I may not be able to say that I am an Israeli, only because I am not from Israel. I have never been to Israel but people have called me an Israeli. I have also been called a Rabbi. I am a citizen of the United States of America where I was born a Gentile. I grew up Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob