ECT Abide in Christ, or in sin

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul must have thought the same.

Romans 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Abide in Christ, or in sin. :)
Paul was chosen by Christ to be a minister of His new gospel -

Colossians 1:25–26 (KJV 1900)

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; 26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

I.S.I.T.

When was the last time you sinned?

What I am, and what you are, does not make the words of God any less true. Why do you constantly seek to condemn me? Isn't that the work of the accuser of the brethren? Search your own self and see if Christ is truly in you, unless of course you might find yourself reprobate. :)

SaulToPaul 2

What I am, and what you are, does not make the words of God any less true. Why do you constantly seek to condemn me? Isn't that the work of the accuser of the brethren? Search your own self and see if Christ is truly in you, unless of course you might find yourself reprobate. :)

If you are a sinner, you need to be saved.
That is why I am asking.
It's a very important matter.

I.S.I.T.

Paul was chosen by Christ to be a minister of His new gospel -

Colossians 1:25–26 (KJV 1900)

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; 26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

I also was chosen by God to be a minister of the Truth by the Spirit, so are all those whom God has chosen and anointing into His spiritual priesthood. :)

I.S.I.T.

If you are a sinner, you need to be saved.
That is why I am asking.
It's a very important matter.

I already told you I was born again of the Holy Spirit and have been set free from the bondage of sin and death. But you confessed you sin every day, so perhaps you need to look at yourself before trying to condemn others of what you do daily. :)

SaulToPaul 2

I already told you I was born again of the Holy Spirit and have been set free from the bondage of sin and death. But you confessed you sin every day, so perhaps you need to look at yourself before trying to condemn others of what you do daily. :)

How were you born again?
What convinced you of your sin, and what did you believe? Who did you trust? And when?

I.S.I.T.

Then G5119 was Jesus G2424 led up G321 of G5259 the Spirit G4151 into G1519 the wilderness G2048 to be tempted G3985 of G5259 the devil. G1228

devil. G1228

The KJV translates Strongs G1228 in the following manner: devil (35x), false accuser (2x), slanderer (1x).

Bible usage.... 1. prone to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely
A. a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer,
2. metaph. applied to a man who, by opposing the cause of God, may be said to act the part of the devil or to side with him.