A sign of a Christian:

Letsargue

I did NOT ask a question. I made an assertion from the holy writ. Paul commanded us to examine OURSELVES whether we be in the faith. He said also that if we would judge OURSELVES we would not be judged. You seemed to miss Peter's point that judgment begins with US. But if we judge OURSELVES as Paul said we won't be judged.

God Bless

OOOHH MMYYYY!!! – Assertion or Question, you’re wrong!!!!

Yes Paul said what he said, “AND” Peter said what he said ALSO!! – And what Peter said, “AGAIN”, -- now LISTEN to what he / God said, - you missed it the first time around!!!!

1 Peter 4:17 KJV - For the time “IS” come that judgment must “BEGIN” at the house of God: and if “IT” / “IT”, “IT” “FIRST BEGAN” at us, what shall the “END” be of them that obey not the Gospel of God? --- Judgment “BEGAN” at the House of God and that same Judgment ENDED with the Fools who can’t read the Truth!!!! --- There’s not TWO JUDGMENTS, the same judgment started with the Church and “IT” / THAT SAME JUDGMENT ENDS WITH THE FOOLS!!! – All you have to do is read it and listen to what GOD SAYS, not change what He says like you and all the other smarter than God do!!!!! – Why can’t anyone just read a simple statement by God and leave it alone and let it say what He said!! – But NNOO!! You all have God saying something that will support your OWN FOOLISH DOCTRINES!!!!! ---- NOW PROVE ME WRONG, BY SHOWING ME WHERE I’M WRONG!!!!

Paul – 033012

Wile E. Coyote

OOOHH MMYYYY!!! – Assertion or Question, you’re wrong!!!!

Yes Paul said what he said, “AND” Peter said what he said ALSO!! – And what Peter said, “AGAIN”, -- now LISTEN to what he / God said, - you missed it the first time around!!!!

1 Peter 4:17 KJV - For the time “IS” come that judgment must “BEGIN” at the house of God: and if “IT” / “IT”, “IT” “FIRST BEGAN” at us, what shall the “END” be of them that obey not the Gospel of God? --- Judgment “BEGAN” at the House of God and that same Judgment ENDED with the Fools who can’t read the Truth!!!! --- There’s not TWO JUDGMENTS, the same judgment started with the Church and “IT” / THAT SAME JUDGMENT ENDS WITH THE FOOLS!!! – All you have to do is read it and listen to what GOD SAYS, not change what He says like you and all the other smarter than God do!!!!! – Why can’t anyone just read a simple statement by God and leave it alone and let it say what He said!! – But NNOO!! You all have God saying something that will support your OWN FOOLISH DOCTRINES!!!!! ---- NOW PROVE ME WRONG, BY SHOWING ME WHERE I’M WRONG!!!!

Paul – 033012
So you're saying that it is a "foolish doctrine" to examine your own self whether you be saved?

Letsargue

So you're saying that it is a "foolish doctrine" to examine your own self whether you be saved?

Did I say that!!! - The Word puts it, YOURSELVES, ( WITH AN "S" ) Not yoursel"F"; Paul's talking to the "CHURCH", not to any single person!!!! - "WE" JUDGE / EXAMINE EACH OTHER IN THE CHURCH, then "WE" JUDGE, OR EXAMINE the fools and they will kill us the same way they did Jesus for examining / Judging those fools!!! - NOW are you one of those fools!!!

Paul -- 033012

Wile E. Coyote

Letsargue said:
Did I say that!!! - The Word puts it, YOURSELVES, ( WITH AN "S" ) Not yoursel"F"; Paul's talking to the "CHURCH", not to any single person!!!!
So when Paul said "Submit yourselves to God and resist the devil..." he was not expecting that individuals would make the application?

I think I am done with this. There is no point in arguing with a man that knows he is wrong. You know that you are supposed to judge your own self and not others.

"The Lord knoweth them that are His."

Letsargue

Letsargue said:
So when Paul said "Submit yourselves to God and resist the devil..." he was not expecting that individuals would make the application?

I think I am done with this. There is no point in arguing with a man that knows he is wrong. You know that you are supposed to judge your own self and not others.

"The Lord knoweth them that are His."

Quit putting words in my mouth, I never said that!!!!!!

I said that the "Church", ( That's every body in the family of Christ ) judges themselves, every member judges every other member including one's own self. --- "Take heed unto "thy SELF" and the Doctrine"!! -- You want me to say everything in the whole Bible, or I left out something, but that's the way fools are!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 033012

lifeisgood

There are several signs that a person can look for to judge whether or not a person is a Christian. One / “ONE” is, does he have to study to answer a question, or to comment on a statement that has been presented. – Answer this, -- Why would a person who is a Christian, or claims to be a Christian; why would he have to study to comment if he is endowed with the Holy Ghost!! – Is it not Truth that a Christian will, -- Luke 21:14-15 KJV - Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15- For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist”. -----
Does that mean that a Christian will give some foolish nonsense, or nothing that will support his teachings!! – NO!! – A Christian will usually answer on the spot.Paul – 032212

To answer your comment on Luke 21:14-15, in CONTEXT, you have to go back to Luke 21:7-13, probably even start in Luke 21:1.

What is the context of Luke 21:7-13? The disciples asking the Lord about when these things shall come to pass.

In this context Luke 21:14-15 says, do not worry about when “they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.”

So, in context, at that time, the time of Luke 21:7-13, you will know what to say. It has nothing to do with now, not thinking, not reasoning, not studying, not understanding something before answering.

Luke 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
Luke 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

Letsargue

To answer your comment on Luke 21:14-15, in CONTEXT, you have to go back to Luke 21:7-13, probably even start in Luke 21:1.

What is the context of Luke 21:7-13? The disciples asking the Lord about when these things shall come to pass.

In this context Luke 21:14-15 says, do not worry about when “they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.”

So, in context, at that time, the time of Luke 21:7-13, you will know what to say. It has nothing to do with now, not thinking, not reasoning, not studying, not understanding something before answering.

Luke 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Luke 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
Luke 21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Luke 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

Christ just said what He said!!!! -- WHAT GOD SAYS ((((( IS THE TEXT ))))) ( period ) - You have to apply it to your "TEXT" making God's Word YOUR TEXT, IN YOUR (( CONTEXT )) - I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!!

Paul -- 050312

Letsargue

A sign of a Christian

First of all, they have to be godly.

NO!!! - First one must be "HONEST"!! Then he may, "IF" he obeys the Gospel of "BIRTH"!! --- Acts 8:37-38 KJV -- THAT'S WHAT GOD SAID. NOW you put that in your "context"!!!!

Paul -- 050312

Letsargue

HOW DO You ALL DO What You DO A-N-D SAY???

I Said the Following (( ""YEARS AGO""!! )) and There IS S-T-I-L-L NOT A Single Person That Fits What Christ Says IS A Christian In YOUR (( WORLD ))!!!!! -- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!! How About: ((((( Psalms 14:3 KJV --- A-N-D --- Psalms 53:3 KJV )))))???????

How ABOUT: ((((( Matthew 24:24 KJV --- A-N-D --- Matthew 13:22 KJV )))))??????

NEVER MIND!!; -- ((((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))))
There is Not BUT O-N-E GOD OF A-N-Y World; --- OOHHHH!! There is A ""NEW EARTH""; Who IS THE G-O-D OF IT????

((( G-O-N-E ))) - For there IS ( NO A-N-S-W-E-R <> H--E--R--E )!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 071516

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
HOW DO You ALL DO What You DO A-N-D SAY???

I Said the Following (( ""YEARS AGO""!! )) and There IS S-T-I-L-L NOT A Single Person That Fits What Christ Says IS A Christian In YOUR (( WORLD ))!!!!! -- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!! How About: ((((( Psalms 14:3 KJV --- A-N-D --- Psalms 53:3 KJV )))))???????

How ABOUT: ((((( Matthew 24:24 KJV --- A-N-D --- Matthew 13:22 KJV )))))??????

NEVER MIND!!; -- ((((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))))
There is Not BUT O-N-E GOD OF A-N-Y World; --- OOHHHH!! There is A ""NEW EARTH""; Who IS THE G-O-D OF IT????

((( G-O-N-E ))) - For there IS ( NO A-N-S-W-E-R <> H--E--R--E )!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 071516
You're up early !! Better cut your grass again before the Po Po gets you

musterion

Paul,

If you wait until around 11 in the morning, dew has mostly evaporated making shaggy grass easier to cut.

Also, see a barber.

Letsargue

Paul,

If you wait until around 11 in the morning, dew has mostly evaporated making shaggy grass easier to cut.

Also, see a barber.

I Cut the Grass A-N-D I'VE Been Cutting My Hear and Beard for Years Now, I just have not placed any New Pitchers on my Writings "BECAUSE I FORGOT" How To USE Pitchers HERE!!!

((((( G---O---O---O---N!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 071516

Last edited: