"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I'm just afraid he'll support that horrible Elizabeth Warren. Lots of libs would love that.

Elizabeth Warren believes PC politics is the real religion. All faith this the primacy of patriarchy. Warren believes:
anyone with a net worth over one million dollars should whip their backs like medieval monks.
All men who respect women should become homosexual.
Anyone who owns a pet and does not have pet health insurance should be prosecuted and sent to prison.
It is better to have health insurance on your family, but that is the governments responsibility.
Any man, staring at a woman, is mental rape, and he should go to prison.
All wealthy people who do not support animals shelters should be forced to undergo pet acceptance therapy. Cured means taking (rescuer) at least four pets, fully insured.
Men have a lower EQ than women because they do not understand how pets are equal to people.
Anyone eating animals should be put to death; it would be more acceptable if they ate people because people are not innocent.
Warren believes the ideal man is one who has a sex-change, and then , rescues ten old alley cats

WizardofOz

When it comes to politicians, we take the lesser of the two evils. Always have...always will.

You did. You choose Trump. He won.

Why do you have to defend his deceit now that the election is over? You're calling him the lesser evil but even if that's true, no one is making you defend evil now.

glorydaz

You did. You choose Trump. He won.

Why do you have to defend his deceit now that the election is over? You're calling him the lesser evil but even if that's true, no one is making you defend evil now.

The term "evil" was used for comparison. Trump is just like my Uncle Paul. He was filled with bluster, but he had a good heart. He'd insist his fish was 18" long, and then hold up a picture of a minnow. He didn't even take himself seriously.

Nope, I like Trump with all his imperfections.

glorydaz

Elizabeth Warren believes PC politics is the real religion. All faith this the primacy of patriarchy. Warren believes:
anyone with a net worth over one million dollars should whip their backs like medieval monks.
All men who respect women should become homosexual.
Anyone who owns a pet and does not have pet health insurance should be prosecuted and sent to prison.
It is better to have health insurance on your family, but that is the governments responsibility.
Any man, staring at a woman, is mental rape, and he should go to prison.
All wealthy people who do not support animals shelters should be forced to undergo pet acceptance therapy. Cured means taking (rescuer) at least four pets, fully insured.
Men have a lower EQ than women because they do not understand how pets are equal to people.
Anyone eating animals should be put to death; it would be more acceptable if they ate people because people are not innocent.
Warren believes the ideal man is one who has a sex-change, and then , rescues ten old alley cats

I wish I could say that would guarantee her a loss, but, sadly, there are too many people out there who think the way she does. Course, I live in the Willamette Valley.....the heartland of La La Land.:bang:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I wish I could say that would guarantee her a loss, but, sadly, there are too many people out there who think the way she does. Course, I live in the Willamette Valley.....the heartland of La La Land.:bang:

If nearly everyone dresses their pets in baby clothes and is willing to spend over fifty grand treating them of an illness like cancer, then you do live in la la land, something like SF&LA with NY on top:wave2:

WizardofOz

Come on, you're posting that to a Trump supporter.

You know, they're all enamored with an individual none of them have yet to vet the obviously life-long corrupt history of.

That's because corrupt history is fake news. Deny. Deny. Deny.

Jump all over Hollywood scumbags for sexual assault or harassment but Trump didn't do that. His accusers are all liars.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Some fiscal conservatives dislike Trump. He is too noisy. Democrat Harry Truman would never take that media guff, and neither would, liberal for his time, JFK. With Ike, forget about it!

Republicans getting things done, Pence would be better.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This may turn out to be a shocking screwup by Brazile if this person is right and Brazile may have confused the pre-nomination 2015 joint financial agreement with the post-nomination 2016 joint financial agreement:

Follow here

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This may turn out to be a shocking screwup by Brazile if this person is right and Brazile may have confused the pre-nomination 2015 joint financial agreement with the post-nomination 2016 joint financial agreement:

Follow here
Doesn't change the fact that Clinton cheated and fixed the primaries. She is corrupt to her very core like much of the democratic party.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Doesn't change the fact that Clinton cheated and fixed the primaries. She is corrupt to her very core like much of the democratic party.

Thanks for the neg rep telling me to "get a life."

I wouldn't have done that to you, patrick.

But I actually appreciate that you did it to me, because it clears my way forward, so thank you. You're on ignore now, so I won't be asking you to explain how Clinton fixed the primaries (based on your understanding of the inner workings of the DNC rather than on what the Crowder bro said loudly.)

drbrumley

But I actually appreciate that you did it to me, because it clears my way forward, so thank you. You're on ignore now, so I won't be asking you to explain how Clinton fixed the primaries (based on your understanding of the inner workings of the DNC rather than on what the Crowder bro said loudly.)
Even if he did explain it correctly, you would not believe him, cause it seems your predisposed to because of the toxicity of Trump...

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Yep, I'm crushed. Ignore the truth as usual as you post petty inane falsities about Trump.

WizardofOz

He must be moody today. I got a "grow up" neg rep from him today

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump today seized on the gift Brazile gave him, using multiple tweets to distract from his own problems.

Which is funny/not funny, considering he's tweeted in the past how corrupt Brazile is.

Anyway, in this morning's tweetstorm, he said of Elizabeth Warren: "Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept."

To which Donna Brazile was compelled to reply: "Trump looks for a daily excuse to distract from his job. No, the primary system wasn’t rigged! States control primary ballots."

What a mess. The president sounds like a little boy on the playground, and Brazile, whose information may not even be correct, is scrambling to do damage control, since a good portion of her own party is turning on her.

In reading through some of this, it's not as simple as "Hillary rigged" anything. But it makes for a good soundbite, and it keeps the Hillary haters in full foment mode, and most importantly, deflects attention from an administration under special counsel investigation.