A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

All the promises of God in him are yea

All the promises of God in him are yea

2 Cor 1:19-20

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

All the promises of God to Israel, the Church of Christ, are yea in Him [ Jesus Christ the Son of God vs 19]

For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

Also, writing to this Church, Paul applies OT Promises to it that were made to Israel 2 Cor 7:1

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

The Promises are quoted right before in 2 Cor 6:17-18

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Now these promises reach back into the OT here 2 Sam 7:13-14
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Jer 31:9

They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Isa 43:6

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Hos 1:10

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Also the promises, those that of God are in Him [Christ] amen, are the ones referred to here Rom 9:4

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Now these promises are being fulfilled to the Covenant Children, the Children of the prophets as per Acts 3:24-25

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. [Gentiles]

They are being fulfilled by Christ, their risen Saviour and Covenant Head, bestowing Spiritual Blessings upon them, the Election of Grace in Israel Rom 11:7, and also grafting in with them the Election of Grace of the Gentiles, plainly demonstrated by what occurred in Acts 2 [Jews] and Acts 10 [Gentiles], and by this were the promises to the Fathers being fulfilled, those made to Israel.

beloved57

Two things not understood by the jews !

Two things not understood by the jews !

Now regarding the Promises of God to Israel, Two things were misunderstood by the ethnic jews in general, that is in their thinking, the promises of God pertained to the earthly and the natural, and not the spiritual and heavenly, which of course the Fathers did, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did understand this Heb 11:8-16

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

And the other mistake i Judgment they made, is that they thought that the promises were made to Abraham's natural , physical children after the flesh, that israel, as per Rom 9:8

8 That is, They [Israel vs 6] which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the[Born again] children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Those Israelites that were born by the Spirit, of which Isaac typified by his miraculous birth Gal 4:29

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

They therefore failed to realize that the promises were unto Abraham's Favored Spiritual Children of Faith, for promises are obtained through Faith Heb 11:33

Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.

National Israel as a whole were faithless Rom 9:32

Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

The Promises that were made to ancient spiritual Israel are now being obtained by Faith, Yes Abraham's Children by Faith both Jew and Gentile, the Father of us all Paul wrote Rom 4:11, 12-16

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

The Israel of God, to whom the promises were made, not israel of ethnicity, but of New Birth of the Spirit, not by physical circumcision, but by that which is of the heart, not Abraham's seed according to the flesh, but according to the Faith of Christ, whom the Promises were originally made Gal 3:16. See also Rom 2:28-28; Phil 3:3; Gal 3:7,16,29 !

beloved57

Not that seed which was of the Law, Natural Israel !

There never were any promises of Salvation made to Abraham's physical seed, the nation of Israel, Paul makes that clear here Rom 4:13

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

However those in spiritual darkness will not accept this Truth ! Heir of World here merely means Heir of Salvation. Remember Sarah said of Ishmael and his Mom this Gal 4:30 See Gen 21:10

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

But the promises and heirship was made to Abraham and His Seed according to the Righteousness of Faith ! It cannot be put more plainer ! By this, Abraham is the Father of all the Seed Rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Its plain that Abraham's Seed of Promise, Israel of Promise is comprised of both jew and gentile people's of Faith ! For as it is written, I have made thee a Father of many nations [spiritually] Gen 17:5, that means that God has generated children for Abraham spiritually, who should share with him in like precious faith, not of just the ethnic jews, but out of all Nations !

beloved57

It is so plain in Gal 4

It is so plain in Gal 4

Gal 4:30

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

This the same Truth being confirmed here Rom 11:15

15 For if the casting away of them[non heirs] be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Now the scripture is plain in this analogy that Paul was inspired to use in Gal 4, and that national israel according to the flesh @ Sinai is represented as hagar and her son ishmael Note:

Gal 4:24-25

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Which is cast out Gal 4:30

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

That is national israel according to the flesh, and the promise is "for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."

That cuts off any hope of a future national israel heirship !

The physical nation of jews that were cast away, were not the people of God, Paul makes that clear Rom 11:1-2

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Now that cannot be the People of Rom 11:15 that are cast away Rom 11:15

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

This casting away is speaking of national israel, which could not have been God's People which He foreknew ! Or we have a big problem with Rom 11:1-2 !

beloved57

Matt 21:43

Matt 21:43

What did Christ mean here in this verse Matt 21:43

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Who knows what Nation is Jesus speaking of here ? Is it the Church ? If this Nation is the Church, then what Kind of Nation is it ? Is it Spiritual or natural ? If it is the Church, then is it the seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So what would be another name for a Spiritual Nation of the Seed of Abraham ? Israel !

beloved57

Rebuilding the Tabernacle of David !

Rebuilding the Tabernacle of David !

If there was none other scripture passage that shows us that The Church and Israel are the same, its this Passage in Acts 15. What does James mean in that passage of Acts 15 of the rebuilding of the Tabernacle of David ? Or the restoration of the Kingdom ? Acts 15:11-18

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

This is actually what it means for the Restoration of the Kingdom to Israel of Acts 1:6, and James by the power of the Holy Spirit applies the OT Prophecies to substantiate that.

Lets notice Amos 9:11-12

11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this.

This is in the context of the restoration of Israel and notice how He [James] by the power of the Holy Spirit connects that Prophecy with what was then going on with the Church in Jerusalem and the Gentiles !

Lets compare Amos 9:12

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this.

With Acts 15:17

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

He also utilizes Isa 46:10

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Cp Acts 15:18

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

This should more than enlighten us that the formation of the Jew and Gentile Church in Christ is the restoring of the Kingdom to Israel, the Israel of God, yes that Seed of Israel that in the Lord [Jesus Christ] shall be Justified and Glory Isa 45:25

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. CP

1 Cor 1:31

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

beloved57

What James is doing !

What James is doing !

In Acts 15:13-18 James quote of the Prophecy Amos 9:11 is being applied to the Present New Covenant Era inaugurated by the Cross of Christ, His Blood shed of Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament or covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

of which now begins the conversion of multitudes of gentiles in restoring the Kingdom to Israel, for this was a Mystery being made known Acts 15:18 !

Paul would further elucidate Eph 3:3-6

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

This was indicating that the Tabernacle of David comprises of both Elect Jews and Gentiles who become Living Stones, builded together upon the foundation of Jesus Christ, to be a habitation of God through the Spirit Matt 16:18; Eph 2:20-22; 1 Pet 2:5-6; Isa 28:16 !

beloved57

He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles

He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles

Rom 15:12

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

He that shall arise and reign over the Gentiles, from the root of Jesse, is speaking of Christ, and as stated here to rise and to rule the Gentiles, it is the very same as saying that He shall rule the House of Jacob !

Lk 1:33

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Acts 15 describes His Reign over the Gentiles Acts 15:16-17

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

Dan 7:14

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion[reign] is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

So you see, the House of Jacob of Lk 1:33 is not literal physical descendants, but Spiritual Israel, comprised of Abraham's Spiritual descendants from both jew and gentile ! This is another proof that Israel and The Church, the Body of Christ are the same. Not National Physical Israel, but the Spiritual Israel of God !

beloved57

To confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

To confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Rom 15:8-9

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy
; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

Who cannot see from this passage that the Mercy's promised to the Fathers, and confirmed by Christs coming into the world and dying for the sins of God's people, that they had a Gentile interest, that the Gentiles might Glorify God for His Mercy. This lets us Know that the promises were made to the Church, the Body of Christ, The Seed of Abraham Gal 3:29 through Christ Gal 3:16

Remember when the Old Saint Zacharias was praising God at the birth of John , and he stated in regards to that, how that God hath remembered His Oath to the Fathers and to Abraham and hath performed the Mercy ?

Lets read Lk 1:67-73,79

67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

Well this is what Paul has reference to in Rom 15:8

And of course Zacharias makes mention also of the Gentile interest in Vs 79

79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Yes, that would be the Gentiles, and they would Glorify God for His Mercy ! Also see Acts 13:48; 15:17-18

So that is what Paul is relating in Rom 15:7-8, how that God, in giving Christ, His Birth, Life and Death, confirmed the promises made to the Fathers, and again notice next, that the Gentiles might glorify God for His Mercy, What Mercy ? The same Mercy Zacharias mentioned here Lk 1:72

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

So the gentiles were also Children of Prophets and Covenant Acts 3:25-26

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

So it is not biblical to separate the gentiles from the promises to the Fathers, who mostly were ethnic jews, but only they were saved and spiritual !

beloved57

God's definition of a True Jew !

Rom 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Even though the natural man and those deceived by the antichrist will never believe this, but God's definition of a Jew has nothing to do with ethnicity, for that is a outward thing, it has nothing to do with bloodline, for that has to do with the natural Jn 1:13

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The jews took pride of their blood line of Abraham physically Matt 3:9

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

But a Real Jew before God are they who receive a heart circumcision ,or circumcision of the heart. Paul writing to both converted jews and Gentiles says this Phil 3:3

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

And in this regards, he [Paul] disregards his ethnic heritage and physical circumcision Phil 3:4-5

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

Notice how he relates to Circumcision in Vs 3, but disregards it in Vs 5 as just a mere matter of confidence in the flesh !

One had to do with physical, blood heritage in Vs 5, but the other with a Spiritual Heritage. So basically what the scripture teaches by all this, A True Jew before God ,is anyone who has received New Birth, that New Birth which comes through and because of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the Dead 1 Pet 1:3, for these are Christ's Spiritual Seed, the Seed of which God Promised this here Deut 30:6

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

beloved57

Church and Israel the same !

Church and Israel the same !

Eph 3:1-6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Gospel , in case we have forgotten, is strictly related to Salvation. OT Scripture makes it quite Clear that God has promised to save Israel, and this Saving is in Christ, for Israel is the Only People God has promised to Save and to Justify, for instance Isa 45:25

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

And True Faith believes God's Promise, which is here, All the Seed of Israel shall be Justified in the LORD, this is a Gospel Promise. Or that Israel shall be saved by the Lord Deut 33:29

29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

This also is a Gospel Promise Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Now, what Paul was called by Paul to do was elucidate the Mystery, which is, that These Salvation Promises to Israel, which are Gospel Promises for sure, that the Gentiles are fellowheirs, of the same body and partakers of those promises. Yes, some Gentiles partake of the Promise of God that Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting Salvation, which is Everlasting Life Jn 3:16 !

I know many will not acknowledge this Truth, but its True any how, and this confirms that Israel of the OT that was Promised Salvation, is the Church in the NT, and that fulfills their Everlasting Salvation through Christ or IN THE LORD !

beloved57

As pertaining to the True Jews, those of that Seed that God made this Promise Deut 30:6

6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Now that Seed is revealed here in one of Paul's writings as the Apostle to the Gentiles Col 2:10-11

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Yes, Vs 11 here is part of the fulfillment of Deut 30:6, God's Elect Col 3:12

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Yes, God was speaking to His same Elect in Deut 30:6

And we know that many of this Elect Seed here in Colossae were from the Gentiles, who did receive this heart circumcision Col 2:11 by this verse here Col 1:27

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

For it had been a Mystery that the Seed spoken of in Deut 30:6 would also include Gentiles. So the circumcision of the heart that God promised to this Seed Deut 30:6 is the Circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

This is Spiritual Circumcision made by the Effectual Virtue of the Death of Christ, yes it is accomplished by the Death of Christ, who is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16, and it is applied by the Spirit, in that the Risen Christ became a quickening Spirit 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

beloved57

Much of what happened in the OT, especially in the life of Abraham had a allegorical meaning, which comes to pass under the New Covenant economy, this is made clear here in Gal 4:24

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Now scripture is clear that all of Abraham's natural descendants of ethnic Israel were not the children of promise or of the special elect seed, the children of God Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

and this was also a reason why God's providence ordered the births of both Isaac and Ishmael, this was to prove that point that all of Abraham's natural descendants did not have a interest in the Abrahamic Covenant and his seed here Gen 17:5-8

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Note: This promise above is NOT TO Abraham's Natural Descendants Israel !

Now this is also why God so providentially ordered that Ishmael and his Mother would be cast out of the household of Abraham, and not to be considered partakers with the True Heirs of Promise Gal 4:30

This casting out did picture the casting out of a great many natural branches out of the Israel of God, the Olive Tree, Saved Ethnic Jews, The Remnant of Grace Election Rom 11:12-15; Jn 15:6 !

The rest were blinded, but there was Hope that even some of them would be of the Election of Grace and would later become believers and grafted back in !

However, for the most part, they were as the Ishmael's, that would not be Heirs.

For all of ethnic Israel to be saved would overthrow these scriptures, Gal 4:30 and Rom 9:27

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

This very scripture Rom 9:27 forbids any salvation for all ethnic jews known as Israel, because that would then no longer be a Remnant, which contradicts this verse !

The rest of Israel being saved would be through gentiles being grafted in !

beloved57

The Promises to the Fathers !

The Promises to the Fathers !

Rom 15:8-13

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

The Promises to the Fathers, the Jewish Fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and David. they always had Gentile Salvation in View ! Thats because the promises were made according to a Spiritual Seed out of the Fathers and not a Physical Seed.

Abraham had the Promises proclaimed to Him as being revealed to be the Father of Many Nations Gen 17:5-8

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

So Gentile Salvation, or Gentiles that would believe are also as Jews that would believe are the Children of the Covenant and of the Prophets Acts 3:25-26

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

beloved57

The Resurrection of the Just !

The Resurrection of the Just !

Lk 14:14

And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

Acts 24:15

And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Remember Jesus words here Jn 6:39-40

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Resurrection of the Just is the raising up of All for whom Christ died and who died in the Lord, in the Last Day ! That is His Church, the Members of His Body !

The Just are all whom Christ made Righteous or Just by His Obedience to the Cross Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous or Just.

And so the Just shall Live by Faith Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The Just are all whom ever Lived by Faith, to include the OT Saints Hab 2:4

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

All these will be raised up in the Last Day, the Resurrection of the Just or of the Justified or of the Righteous.

Lazarus, who technically was an Old Testament Saint, was said that he would be raised up in the last day Jn 11:24

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

She referred to the Resurrection of the Just in the Last day. Christ told her that He was that Resurrection Jn 11:25-26

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Jesus was speaking as the Christ, the Head of the Church, and He was the Firstfruits of all who sleep 1 Cor 15:20-23

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Lazarus should be made alive in the Last Day because he was in Christ, as well as all other OT Saints, this Truth of the Resurrection of Christ and its effects more so than any other Truth combines and reveals that the OT Saints, People of Faith Heb 11 and the NT People of Faith are all the Body of Christ, the Church which He is the Head, and of which their Resurrection is the Fruit of !

beloved57

The Resurrection of the Just ! cont

The Resurrection of the Just ! cont

Paul stated that the Twelve Tribes had a Hope of the Resurrection of the dead

Acts 23:6

6 But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

Acts 24:14-15

14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Acts 26:7-8

7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

This is the Resurrection Martha spoke of here Jn 11:24

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

And Jesus stated, that this Resurrection was all about Him, He was the that Resurrection, meaning that it would be effected by His Work Jn 11:25-26

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Now, this establishes that the OT Saints looked forward to and that their Hope was in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Head of the Church !

This subject of the Resurrection is what Paul preaches on in 1 Cor 15, and it all hinged on Christ's Resurrection from the Dead as the Firstfruit 1 Cor 15:12-18,22-23

12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

You see, what Paul stated as the OT Hope of Acts 24:14-15, all hinged upon the Resurrection of the Head of the Church 1 Cor 15:12-18

Who was Paul writing to in 1 Cor 15 ? Lets look here 1 Cor 1:1-2

Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

So the Hope of the Resurrection of which Paul stated of in Acts 24:14-15 and the Hope of the Resurrection for the Church of God, are One and the same, because the Church and saved Jews are the Same one people of God. Under the Old Covenant the same body of Christ was merely under a different administration than its now under that of the New Covenant.

Jobs hope of Resurrection, an OT Character, His Hope also rested in Christ,s Resurrection from the Dead Job 19:25-26

25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Job believed in a Physical bodily Resurrection after His Death and after he turned into dust, which is what 1 Cor 15 also teaches on ! 1 Cor 15:35-36

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

beloved57

If Israel was not the Church, that People for whom Christ Loved and died, that is gave Himself for, then explain why Paul says this Per Acts 28:17-20

17 And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans.

18 Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was no cause of death in me.

19 But when the Jews spake against it, I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my nation of.

20 For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

Now compare Col 1:23-27

23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Now lets compare some things from each passage. Paul speaks of the Hope of Israel in Acts 28:20, in the Colossae he speaks of the Hope of the Gospel and of Glory Col 1:23,27

23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

See Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Lk 2:32

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people

Paul speaks of His chains, which oft times denotes Physical suffering Acts 28:20

20 For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

In Col 1 he speaks of of his suffering for the body's sake, the Church Col 1:24

24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

It is stated that Paul wrote this here epistle while in prison or chains in Rome !

Now these Two things alone are enough evidences that Paul identifies Israel, of the stated Hope Of Israel in Acts 28:20 and the Church, the body of Christ as and the Hope of Glory as the same ! Thats was the Mystery of Israel. Israel was not a single body of ethnic jews, its a spiritual body of both jews and gentiles together, Joined in their Head Christ !

beloved57

That the New Covenant Promises applied to and means the Church [comprised of both jew and gentile believers which belong to Christ Gal 3:29] is understood when we consider how this OT Promise of Covenant Blessing Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Is applied to New Covenant Believers here Phil 2:13

13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Yes the fulfillment of Ezk 36:26-27 is witnessed by Paul here Phil 2:13 ! God the Holy Spirit works in Spiritual Israel or New Covenant Israel causing them to will and to do of God's Good Pleasure or in other words to walk in His statues and keep His Judgments to do them, that is God the Spirit causes them to do them. That word cause in Ezk 36:27 is the hebrew word asah: accomplish, perform as in Deut 4:13

13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

The Church is the Spiritual Israel or Circumcision Phil 3:3

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Now this Phrase the Circumcision normally applies to jews except for here in Phil 3:3

But check Acts 10:45;11:2; Rom 3:30 !

beloved57

NT Church is the Israel promises were made to !

NT Church is the Israel promises were made to !

Now that the Gentiles would partake of the same Covenant Promises as the Elect Jews, the promises of the Covenant which Christ is the Mediator of, this is seen in Isa 42:6

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Isa 49:6

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

And so Paul makes the connection and states it thusly here Eph 2:16

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Eph 3:6

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

What same Body ? The Body of Elect Jews to whom the New Covenant Promises were made !

When God made this Promise to Israel Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Thats a Gospel Promise of Salvation, well that Promise applied to some Gentiles also !

Thats why Paul says in God's ultimate saving of Israel, its accomplished by the salvation of the Gentiles Rom 11:26

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

That was an Mystery all through the OT that Gentiles also were considered part of Israel that the promises were made !

With the saving of elect jews and elect gentiles, God brings to pass the Promise of Isa 45:17 !

And elect jews and elect gentiles are the Church, the Spiritual Seed of Abraham that belongs to Christ, Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16,29 !

skinker

Beloved, your Pauline Christian Bible beliefs have no spiritual authority in them as such because the Bible stories used as foundational for Paul's theology are all bogus fictions.

You and all Pauline Christians need to prepare yourselves for the End Times of all Abrahamic religions including Pauline Christianity. Why do I say this? As a Warner and Jewish Christian prophesy bearer who God has been telling since 1979 that Christianity cannot tie itself to the Bible any longer. And now that prophesy has been confirmed for any intelligent person who is not afraid to look at the historical record. I refer you to the findings of Israeli archeologists Finkelstein and Silberman who have discovered ancient Hebrews who wrote the Bible cannot be traced any farther back in history than 700 BC! 700 BC means all those stories about an earlier Israel filled with momentous events and personages is all fiction, all just Jewish myths of origin that most all ethnic groups produce at one time or another. The only reason Christians take Jewish myths as real history is because Paul told them to and thus Paul and Pauline Christianity crashes along with Judaism as any real source of spiritual authority. You can't get spiritual authority from a book of fables and fictitious people and events.

Will Christianity die along with the rest of the Abrahamic religions now that Abraham and Moses and David and Solomon, etc, are all exposed as fabrications? No, not at all because God saw to it at the beginning of Christianity that there was another Way which was the Gnostic Christian path that never was tied to the Bible. And now we have a new Gnostic Christian vision to guide Christians and the whole world in the New Age.

You can ignore and hide your eyes away from viewing The Bible Unearthed video but for all thinking people the news contained therein destroys all Abrahamic religions as valid spiritual paths. And the world will rejoice once the Abrahamic religionists are stopped from acting out their terrible religious wars with everyone else and themselves when they can't find any other enemies to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.