A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Acts 13:23

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

This was not peter here, but paul, the apostle unto the gentiles, who makes this very important statement, and sheds much light upon for whom Jesus Christ came to save as according to promise..

Another important scripture that lends to the truth of this is Lk 1:68-69

68Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, [see Matt 1: 21]

69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70As he spake [or promised] by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

This promise of redemption of His people, as the Lord God of Israel, hath been revealed and promised since the world began..

This takes us back to the first proclamation of the promised salvation or redemption to Gen 3:15

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel

This seed of the women would be Israel [Christ and His People]..and the which, salvations first promise is to and for this seed Israel, the seed of the women..

This is some what typed out or signified in Rev 12:1-2

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. [the birth of Jesus Christ]

This women had also a seed as we see later in Rev 12:17

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

[ so Christ and his Members are the seed of the women Gal 3:16,29]

So salvation and redemption from the conception of the world, had only a particular seed in view, which later became known as Israel..

But now, its important to understand, that the Israel paul is referring to in Acts 13:23..is not Israel according to the flesh..but Israel according to Promise..

Lets show here how paul discerned another Israel other than national Israel Rom 9:6

Not as though the word [or promise] of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel [Acts 13:23],] which are of Israel [nationally]:

You see, the promises of redemption and salvation as stated in Lk 1:68-70, to the people of God, the God of Israel, the promise were not to national israel..but a spiritual remnant within that nation, and as we will find out, a spiritual remnant among the nations of the world, which constituted Israel,[Rom 11] the one paul preached in Acts 13:23

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Now paul had the Israel of God [Rom 9:6] in view when he made this statement in the above..

Now get this next point, for its tricky, but nevertheless its extremely important because of the symmetry and analogy of scripture.

The difference between what paul preached here in Acts 13 :23 and what peter taught here in Acts 5:31

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

The difference is this..for peter was correct in that Jesus was exalted to the right hand of God to give repentance to a certain chosen people Israel..but what peter did not know but what paul did know..is this:

That Israel was no longer viewed as a mere physical ethnic nation, but that Israel was comprised of Gentiles as well, who became Israel..

Notice..Eph 2:12,19

12That at that time ye [gentiles] were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

They [Gentiles] are now no more strangers and aliens, but fellowcitizens [of Israel Gods chosen people] and so now they also have the same right to be called Israel,

in fact, even more of a right than the non elect jews of that nation..because the Israel of God was never non elect jews, but Elect Jews like Jacob over Esau or Isaac over ishmael..Children of promise..

So salvation and redemption has always been limited unto Israel as a people, but the mystery that was not clearly unveiled since the world began [Gen 3:15]

Eph 3:3-6

3How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: [Lk 1: 68-70]

In that Israel was made up of Gentiles also.. Yes thats the unveiling in more detail by Paul of this mystery..[Israel of God was never a physical nation but a Spiritual people or Nation Rom 2,1Pet 2 ]

but nevertheless, true to promise, salvation and redemption is and has always been limited to a chosen people [Israel]..not limited to a certain geographical location as national Israel in the middle east or a certain ethical people [respect of persons], but the scope of this Israel of God is world wide..but nevertheless its only to the world of Gods Israel, all others, are blinded..

You know how paul says in Rom 9: 6

For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

So likewise, they are not all the world [for whom Christ died] which are of the world [the inhabited earth]

Just like there was an Israel within Israel that God had a respect and favor for, likewise there is a world within the world that God has a special regard for, and that world is the Israel of God, the Spiritual seed of Abraham..

Last edited:

Ps82

Nicely written. I did not notice anything at first reading with which I would disagree.
God bless.

Yahushua

I really wish you would capitalize your bible quotes so we can use the bible quote tool in the website. what about this verse: Rom. 11:23And if they(Israel) do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. It seems he is talking about people in Israel who were once branches in the tree of salvation who were blessed with the promises, then cut off from the tree, and then can be put back in again. Also in verse Rom. 11:7 it says:What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened. It sounds like this Israel is the physical nation. and what about the other mystery paul talked about? he says: Rom. 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
"The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins."[g]

This deliverer is the seed of the woman in Rev. 12 not Jesus. This will be the final mystery of God spoken of in Rev. 10:7 when the seventh angel trumpets.

beloved57

Salvation Limited to Israel

Salvation Limited to Israel

Here are some more scriptures that set forth the particular nature of salvation from types..

In looking forward to the work of the cross and its accomplishments and its attending blessings, and to who they applied, we have this in Zech 12:10

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Notice here to whom the spiritual blessings of repentance was to be poured out to..

Not everyone in the whole wide world, but to the house of David and the inhabitants of jerusalem..

The Jerusalem here is not the city in Israel, but the jerusalem from above:

Gal 4:12

But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Heb 12:23

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Zech 12 is describing their conversion because of the power and blessings of the cross..

Notice it says the house of David ! The House of David or the Tabernacle of David includes the gentiles..

This we see Acts 15:14-16

14Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

The gentiles are called the tabernacle of David, intimating the mystery that paul fully taught about in His Ministry, but we see here that the apostle James had somewhat been enlightened of the scripture, for he quotes Amos 9:11-12

11In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

12That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

And he of course applies this to the out calling of a people from amongst the gentiles to be a people for Gods name sake..The LORD GOD OF ISRAEL..

Zech 13:1

1In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Again, particularily pointing out to whom the fountain was open to..that cleanses from sin and uncleaness [the blood of christ] it was not to or for all mankind, but for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the house of David.

These designations indicate Gods elect apart from the other inhabitants of the world..

So God has always kept a particular disciminate people to whom He deals with favorably, over and above other people..and its by His grace alone..

Last edited:

beloved57

More on the Mystery

More on the Mystery

More on the Mystery

Back to the Mystery that paul was called to expound on moreso than any other apostle, and which he proclaimed[ by the gospel] is that the True

Israel of God [ Gal 6:16], the True seed of abraham [ Rom 9:8 , Heb 2:16] who are the heirs of the promises of God [ Gal 3: 7,29 ; 2 Cor 1:20; Rom 15:8; Acts 13:32] are a body composed of all those, wether jew by birth or gentile by birth, who are of the Faith of abraham, who is the father of us all [Rom 4:16,13]vs 13

13For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

The world here is that world that Abraham was made Father of as in Gen 17:5

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

People of the many nations are this world..

Last edited:

beloved57

Jesus christ being a Saviour is not complete if sinners are not converted unto Him and God. Even David , after being restored, promised God that sinners would be converted unto Thee Ps 51:12-13

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Now how much more, the Great Antitype, who was restored by His resurrection from the grave, how much more will He teach sinners [by his Holy Spirit] and that they shall be converted unto God ?

That was one of the ends in Jesus christ dying, in order to bring the sheep back to God.. 1 Pet 3:18

18For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

So the death of christ doesnt just make salvation possible, but it in fact makes effectual the conversion of all for whom He died and rose again..

Last edited:

beloved57

The seed of Israel shall be justified !

The seed of Israel shall be justified !

In keeping with the particular , discrimanating nature of Gods Love and Salvation..That its for a special people Israel as paul preached in Acts 13:23

23Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

No promise to anyone else..

here is more scripture proof of the same: Isa 45:25

25In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory

In the LORD, that is in the Lord Jesus christ, whom is the True Israel of God..Isa 49:3

3And said unto me, Thou [Jesus christ] art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

For it is He [ Jesus christ] that Has prevailed with God, whom is a Prince with God, and His seed with Him, that is, those who had been chosen in him before the world began..Eph 1:4

Isa 49:3Thou are my Servant , O Israel in whom I will be Glorifed cp Jn 17:4

4I I [Jesus christ] have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Now those chosen in Him [ Jesus christ], are too created for Gods Glory Isa 43:7,21

7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

21This people [not all people] have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

1 Pet 2:9

9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Now the Promise of Justification is for Israel [ a distinct people] and not Israel after the Flesh, for all the promises to her were conditional and confined to this earth, and that covenant she broke :

Jer 31:32

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Heb 8:9

9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

But the Israel of God, chosen In the True Israel Servant of God, The Lord Jesus christ..

The Gospel promises have always been directed towards a certain seed, a special chosen people of God known as Israel..which fleshly israel only typified, because the True israel is not chosen by race, but by Grace..for The Lord is the Hope of His people Israel..

Joel 3:16

16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Paul preached even as the Apostle to the gentiles [and because he knew the mystery] That God raised up a Saviour unto the whole world ? No, but unto Israel He raised up a Saviour..

The Lord is the Hope of His people, not the devils People..

Closing references:

Isa 43:20-21

20The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Joel 2:26,27,32

26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. cp Acts 2:39

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

The Angel announced this blessed Truth about Jesus Matt 1:21

21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

All those who teach that there is no discrimination with God, in that He chose a special people above all the Rest to be their God, and they His People and wrought salvation for them..

All such are teaching a false Gospel..

Last edited:

Ps82

Beloved57,
If God ONLY sent a savior to the people of Israel, then many of them have certainly missed their chance to be with their LORD in his kingdom, because until this day most of them reject him as the Messiah.

I think your opening scripture simply meant that God had fulfilled his promised to send the Savior through the tribe of Israel of the lineage of King David.

You wrote:
Acts 13:

The Messiah did first go unto Israel with his salvation message ... but your quote was not written in order to exclude the gentiles from also coming unto him for their salvation.

Katie

Jeremiah 31's covenant is between the house of Israel and the house of Judah and God (not the world). It was already in effect by the time that Jesus would have been born.

The idea of a newER covenant (as spoken of in Hebrews) and a new Israel is replacement theology that is not supported at all in the Tanakh. You can not replace the People, Israel ... especially when you have no idea what *their* writings (the Tanakh) are even in regards to (that'd be the *ACTUAL* People). :rolleyes:

penofareadywriter

Beloved57,
If God ONLY sent a savior to the people of Israel, then many of them have certainly missed their chance to be with their LORD in his kingdom, because until this day most of them reject him as the Messiah.

I think your opening scripture simply meant that God had fulfilled his promised to send the Savior through the tribe of Israel of the lineage of King David.

You wrote:

The Messiah did first go unto Israel with his salvation message ... but your quote was not written in order to exclude the gentiles from also coming unto him for their salvation.

You have reched Beloved 57. I am not in right now..but if you leave your name, number and rebuke at the sound of the tone...I will be sure and put you on my ignore list as soon as I can!:thumb: Thanks, and have a blessed (preprogrammed by God) day..... (child of the devil).......:chuckle:..........:hammer:

Ps82

You have reched Beloved 57. I am not in right now..but if you leave your name, number and rebuke at the sound of the tone...I will be sure and put you on my ignore list as soon as I can!:thumb: Thanks, and have a blessed (preprogrammed by God) day..... (child of the devil).......:chuckle:..........:hammer:

If this was a joke meant to be funny, it turned out to be more ridiculous than funny. What on earth are you trying to say?

I'm assuming, that since you are a Christian, you are trying to show me how Beloved responds to truth.

Am I correct?

beloved57

Israel shall be saved !

Israel shall be saved !

Isa 45:17

17But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

But Israel [ The Elect of God] shall [no doubt about it] be saved in the LORD [ Yahweh in Christ] with an everlasting Salvation..and they [ The Elect or the Israel of God] shall [no doubt about it] not be ashamed nor confounded world without end..

What Israel is spoken of here ? Remember Paul teaches that all are not Israel [ of the Election of Grace] that are of Israel [ the nation]

This Israels salvation is premised upon the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant, and not the Mosaic law at Sinai..

This Israel is comprised of the Children of Promise per Rom 9:7-8

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8

That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

So the Children of Promise here in vs 8 and the first mentioned Israel in vs 6 are the same.

And thats the Israel in view in Isa 45:17

And their Salvation is sure and based upon the Immutable Counsel of The LORD..

Last edited:

Katie

isa 45:

17But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

But Israel [ The elect of God] shall [no doubt about it] be saved in the LORD [ Yahweh in Christ] with an everlasting Salvation..and they [ The elect or the Israel of God] shall [no doubt about it] not be ashamed nor confounded world without end..

What Israel is spoken of here ? Remember Paul teaches that all are not Israel [ of the election of grace] that are of Israel [ the nation]

This Israels salvation is premised upon the blood of the everlasting covenant, and not the Mosaic law at Sinai..

This Israel is comprised of the children of promise per rom 9:

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

So the children of promise here in vs 8 and the first mentioned Israel in vs 6 are the same.

And thats the Israel in view in Isa 45 17..

And their Salvation is sure and based upon the Immutable counsel of The LORD..

Read all of Isaiah 45 .. particularly the part before the "BUT" in verse 17. That section would apply to you. ;)

You are making stuff up. Believe the Tanakh ... you are NOT part of Israel, the People.

beloved57

cont Israel shall be saved in the Lord

cont Israel shall be saved in the Lord

The children of the flesh , Abraham's seed, these are not the children of God, that is Israel but The children of the promise are counted as the seed, that is Israel..Rom 9:8

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed

The children of the promise are counted [reckoned or determined] as the seed, The seed of Israel..Ps 22:23

Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

This seed of Israel is not based upon race, but grace of election, and comprises men and women of all different ethnic groups..

The children of promise are brought into the world and into the fellowship of salvation as Isaac was..

Gal 4:28

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

That is, we are children given to someone , by the promise of the word of God..

Isaac was not consulted or did not believe anything to become a child of promise..neither do true believers in Jesus christ..we [ believers] become so, because we were children of promise, Gods promise..

lets read a little.. Isaac was not born according to the natural course of life or things, for Abraham and Sarah both were up in age, and said to be past the time of life: perhaps denoting they were past the natural ages of having children..she 89 and He 90..But Isaac was promised to the aged couple in spite of natures obstacle, and hence his birth is accomplished by the word and promise and power of God, and not the strength or determination of the human will..and this is where we get the words or ideal of this:

Jn 1:13

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The children of promise, the Israel of God, are born of God..

Paul writes to the Galatians, Now we brethren, as Issac was are children of promise..note: believers in Jesus Christ are so, because they were children of promise..and not because they believed God as one false teacher reiterates constantly.. for Isaac was a child of promise before he believed anything..and so are the rest of the children of promise..

The children of promise are the seed, talked about earlier in the same book of Galatians:

reading Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

What promise ? Gal 3:8

8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

The promise to Abraham was preached to him by God, that in Him , all nations shall be blessed..that is become as faithful Abraham per Gal 3:9

9So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

becoming believers in Jesus Christ as Abraham was see Jn 8:56

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it [by Faith], and was glad.

so then all future believers in Jesus Christ make manifest that they were blessed with faithful Abraham as their Father..in that He was a Father of many nations per Gen 17:5

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Notice, a Father of many nations have i made thee, opposed to just being the Father of natural Israel..so we know here God is speaking spiritually, and of all those who would believe on Jesus Christ as being the manifested seed of Abraham per Gal 3:26-29

26For ye are all the children of God [Israel] by faith in Christ Jesus.

27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

See, their is no race difference in the Israel of God, the Children of Promise.

God gave Abraham and Jesus Christ [BTW, The promise was first given to Him] faithful children by His promise..

So the Israel that shall be saved in the LORD are the children of promise comprised of individuals from many nations..

Last edited:

beloved57

Israel shall be saved in the LORD

Israel shall be saved in the LORD

Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

This everlasting salvation is issuing from the blood of the everlasting covenant, the one that was revealed to king david 2 Sam 23:5

Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

This is a promised, not offered, not made a offer of, but a promised sure salvation for a very specific people..[Israel]

Israel is another name for the seed of abraham..

Those gentiles, who scripture foresaw that God would Justify through Faith per Gal 3:8

8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

these [gentiles] are the seed of abraham Gal 3:9

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

And would also be Israel..The Israel that shall be saved in the LORD..

And so, as paul states in Rom 11, with the grafting in of the elect gentiles, so then all Israel shall be saved per Rom 11:25-26

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

All the seed of abraham shall be saved..

Last edited:

beloved57

Ps 130:7-8

7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

This is not speaking about Israel of the flesh, but the Israel of God, Gods chosen people..

You see, there is a Israel that is comprised of all the seed of Abraham, the children of promise, which is made up of both elect jews and gentiles..

Rom 9:6-8

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

But this gives us to be reminded that only a chosen people have the right and privilege to hope in the LORD and His redemption..

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Beloved.... TOL is for dialog.

Nobody wants to read your ramblings. Either begin to dialog or please go away.

Ps82

Just adding an updated word.
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and besides me (the LORD) there is no SAVIOR.

The secret to the truth of this matter of how an invisible God can be come the manifested visible SAVIOR is to know the answer to this ONE question:

Exactly who is the LORD? I've discovered this answer... and it makes the entire Bible make sense!

beloved57

Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

According to this verse, is paul recognizing Two distinct Israel's ? If yes, what is the difference of the Two ?

If no, then why did He use those words like that ?

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That Israel was no longer viewed as a mere physical ethnic nation, but that israel was comprised of gentiles as well, who became israel..

Then why did the prophet Ezekiel tell how the third temple was to be built following the 70th week?

He must be a false prophet. So is Daniel now that I think about it.

Start reading at Ezekiel 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.