ECT A prophetic word to the church!

ZacharyB

"... Stand up Saints, My remnant church, My true body. Harken to My call. Stop and listen to all that I desire to speak to your heart. You are not of this world (John 18:36), yet you blend in far too well. The time for hiding has ended. You must either step forward to be counted worthy, or seal your fate with every other lukewarm, backslidden brother and sister. My patience has run out. I am done settling for the stained bride sullied by the decay of rotting flesh. Choose for your flesh to die today (Colossians 3:3), or spend eternity experiencing the torment of your flesh burning off your bones. The choice is yours as it always has been from the very first day in the garden. What must My Father do to get your attention? Earthquake, famine, pestilence? Take your pick, or choose all three. This is what is coming. Stay where you are standing in the muck of quick sand you are stuck in, or take My hand and let Me lead you to safety. Which will it be?
I am calling to you today. Will you turn and come to Me, or will you be unmoved by My urgent but loving plea?"
--- Rachel Baxter

Last edited:

TweetyBird

"... Stand up Saints, My remnant church, My true body. Harken to My call. Stop and listen to all that I desire to speak to your heart. You are not of this world (John 18:36), yet you blend in far too well. The time for hiding has ended. You must either step forward to be counted worthy, or seal your fate with every other lukewarm, backslidden brother and sister. My patience has run out. I am done settling for the stained bride sullied by the decay of rotting flesh. Choose for your flesh to die today (Colossians 3:3), or spend eternity experiencing the torment of your flesh burning off your bones. The choice is yours as it always has been from the very first day in the garden. What must My Father do to get your attention? Earthquake, famine, pestilence? Take your pick, or choose all three. This is what is coming. Stay where you are standing in the muck of quick sand you are stuck in, or take My hand and let Me lead you to safety. Which will it be?
I am calling to you today. Will you turn and come to Me, or will you be unmoved by My urgent but loving plea?"

oh brother... who let the dogs out :dog:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Are you a prophet?

ZacharyB

Stolen from here.
No, quoted from there ... without reference.

If anyone here was sensitive to the Spirit of the Lord,
he/she would not be so upset at God's warnings ...
indeed, they would be so grateful for them!
But, the Laodicean church continues on
in their total idiocy of rebellion, etc.
Thus, like the Israelites and Judahites,
they will receive what they deserve!

musterion

No, quoted from there ... without reference.

Plagiarism. Literary theft.

If anyone here was sensitive to the Spirit of the Lord,
he/she would not be so upset at God's warnings ...
indeed, they would be so grateful for them!
But, the Laodicean church continues on
in their total idiocy of rebellion, etc.
Thus, like the Israelites and Judahites,
they will receive what they deserve!

You stole it and passed it off as your own.

Where will thieves end up?