A Prayer Of Salvation For Those Who Are Willing

Epoisses

Who are the people in Daniel 9 for whom Daniel is praying and for whom Gabriel was sent in response to his prayer?

The prayer was for the children of Israel in his time but not the vision. In chap. 10 the angel says I will help you understand what shall happen in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days vs. 14. The prophetic portions of Daniel pertain to the last days not the 1st century or pre-1st century days.

xfrodobagginsx

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Right Divider

Body part
Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.
Why do you keep pushing this "prayer"?

Isn't asking for forgiveness of something that is already forgiven and insult to the One that already forgave?

What scripture gives you the "please come into my heart" phrase?

This is the "canned prayer" of Churchianity. Perhaps people should just follow a more Biblical model of just accepting reconciliation with God and trusting in that and thanking Him for that.

oatmeal

PRAY THIS PRAYER OF SALVATION:

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation or if have never confirmed it with God, please pray this from your heart, humbly to God right now:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, SAVE ME, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Who did Jesus Christ teach his disciples to pray to?

Did he teach them to pray to himself or to his and their Father?

"Our Father, who art in heaven..."

Was Jesus in heaven? no but the Father evidently was at that time and is now (though He is everywhere present, his throne is heaven

Praying to Jesus is religious but not righteous.

xfrodobagginsx

If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven
John 13:35 (KJV) Love, service, hospitality. :e4e:

xfrodobagginsx

Why do you keep pushing this "prayer"?

Isn't asking for forgiveness of something that is already forgiven and insult to the One that already forgave?

What scripture gives you the "please come into my heart" phrase?

This is the "canned prayer" of Churchianity. Perhaps people should just follow a more Biblical model of just accepting reconciliation with God and trusting in that and thanking Him for that.

Because it lines up with Romans 10:9,10,13

Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
PRAY THIS PRAYER OF SALVATION:

Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation or if have never confirmed it with God, please pray this from your heart, humbly to God right now:

“DEAR LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR MY SINS. I ASK YOU TO PLEASE COME INTO MY HEART AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, SAVE ME, TAKE ME TO BE WITH YOU WHEN I DIE. I NOW RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Shalom.

I may have prayed this prayer as a child.

Shalom.

Jacob

xfrodobagginsx

fishrovmen

You also have to acknowledge what a complete and utter sinner you are and how all your works of righteousness are filthy rags in the eyes of God. You then also have to comprehend that God saves us by his grace alone not by the recital of a wrote and formulated prayer. And finally you need to understand that faith is also a gift from on high and we do not possess saving faith in and of ourselves. The implication of your post is that we have the power to save ourselves simply by saying some words which is false. God is the one who saves and he chooses the time and place of our conversion not us.

The OP mentioned praying humbly and with all of your heart.

Nanja

The OP mentioned praying humbly and with all of your heart.

Jer. 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Rom. 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

fishrovmen

Jer. 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Rom. 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Luke 23:42,43