Already told me his name

if same person, it was just arabic

what is no say in Hebrew though

Tnkrbl123!

Do I check to a person?

Already told me his name

if same person, it was just arabic

what is no say in Hebrew though

Your grammar here makes this entire thread completely and utterly incoherent. There is no complete thought or sentence....this thread reads as just a bunch of random words strung together in a random way.

What message or point are you attempting to convey? What are you trying to say?

Next time try proof reading your message before you post.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your grammar here makes this entire thread completely and utterly incoherent. There is no complete thought or sentence....this thread reads as just a bunch of random words strung together in a random way.

What message or point are you attempting to convey? What are you trying to say?

Next time try proof reading your message before you post.

I am sorry but I mentioned arabic and it confused you.

Tnkrbl123!

I am sorry but I mentioned arabic and it confused you.

It is not me that is confused...YOU are completely and utterly inchoherant and confused. Your thread is a bunch of random words strung together in a way that is not a complete sentence.

You are babbling and rambling and I think you need to tell your nurse you are struggling. She will help you

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is not me that is confused...YOU are completely and utterly inchoherant and confused. Your thread is a bunch of random words strung together in a way that is not a complete sentence.

You are babbling and rambling and I think you need to tell your nurse you are struggling. She will help you

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, First. It is the Third Month the Twentieth Night of the Month. Tacoma, Washington.

I do not have a nurse.

As for your rationale, you are not even from the United States of America. Eshah, I understand you to be from Canada not Israel.

You excuse my behavior by saying that I am not insane or crazy. Great, but are you talking about a hospital or the military? Because this is not Europe.

Unfortunately for you I can just not be to a king and a messenger.

As for the United States of America I met a man recently and we have no king here.

Good behavior does not need to be excused. But to be on good behavior means something was bad or wrong, and I am drawing a blank on that.

You need not be confused by arabic. However, recognizing arabic is different from recognizing a Muslim. And that is not what I have done.

There is arabic in Israel.

Help in the United States of America is different from help somewhere else.

Shalom.

Jacob