ECT A Lot Of Stupid Logic Out There

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It wouldn't carry the mindless pew sitters at your church, I can guarantee that.

I said
lolol Your a bitter little person huh! You know you have defiled yourself right.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I said
lolol Your a bitter little person huh! You know you have defiled yourself right.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

You're a lunatic. Welcome to my ever growing ignore list.

Derf

Nope.

There are no guardian angels in the way, 'I believe whatever I want' -Squeaky was using the term.

Not only that, but he (and you) knew what was being said before you decided it made sense to award him a "point" which he didn't actually earn but which he will now use in any argument he ever has on the topic from now til the cows come home.

Precisely. :up:

And not only that, but the clear evidence is that there are no such angels going around "helping the little ones out of jams" in the first place. How many millions of Christians have been murdered because of their faith? How many scores of millions of Christians have starved to death because of famine, economic depression, and war? How many billions of Christians have died in ordinary, accidental ways right along with all the unbelievers and heathens around them?

There very simply are no guardian angels.

I'm not sure what you mean by "which is a legitimate claim" but perhaps that's a topic for another time.

Well, okay but I have to call out the ref for awarding unearned points even if it didn't affect the outcome! :)

Resting in Him,
Clete

Well, I was going to reply with a snappy comeback dealing a deathblow to your logic, but your guardian angel wouldn't let me.

randomvim

Nope.

There are no guardian angels in the way, 'I believe whatever I want' -Squeaky was using the term.

Not only that, but he (and you) knew what was being said before you decided it made sense to award him a "point" which he didn't actually earn but which he will now use in any argument he ever has on the topic from now til the cows come home.

Precisely. :up:

And not only that, but the clear evidence is that there are no such angels going around "helping the little ones out of jams" in the first place. How many millions of Christians have been murdered because of their faith? How many scores of millions of Christians have starved to death because of famine, economic depression, and war? How many billions of Christians have died in ordinary, accidental ways right along with all the unbelievers and heathens around them?

There very simply are no guardian angels.

I'm not sure what you mean by "which is a legitimate claim" but perhaps that's a topic for another time.

Well, okay but I have to call out the ref for awarding unearned points even if it didn't affect the outcome! :)

Resting in Him,
Clete
assuming gaurdian angels act in that way

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Derf

I said
Doesn't Clete sound like a democrat?
Now THAT's the way to finish off your thread!! Completely irrelevant and lacking sufficient justification--just like the start of your thread. I'd say close it.

All in favor say "AYE".

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now THAT's the way to finish off your thread!! Completely irrelevant and lacking sufficient justification--just like the start of your thread. I'd say close it.

All in favor say "AYE".

I said
lolo Now that fits right in with the OP