A kiss on the lips

Truster

There is a Proverb that explains how I feel at the moment:

''An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips''.

I have just got off the phone from someone who I have been dealing with for three weeks. I am in a state of bliss because of the sincerity and honestly that is being extended towards me. It is truly infectious and is bringing out the best in me.

I wish everyone I have to deal with would be so honest, but unfortunately, it is not the case.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Proverbs 12:22 ESV

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Philippians 4:8-9 ESV

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Luke 16:10-12 ESV

“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches? And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you that which is your own?

Truster

Proverbs 12:22 ESV

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Philippians 4:8-9 ESV

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Luke 16:10-12 ESV

“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches? And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you that which is your own?

Yes I am more than aware of these scriptures. Do you have a point or are you just showing off?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am showing off God's words. And bumping the thread :(

You did not expect that answer....we are not all prophets but some of us could have predicted it.

...we sure get them on TOL, they are like those little dogs that some women carry under their arms, you stretch out you hand to pet it and it snaps at you.