a final point to make to BOB and his commune family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Originally posted by frugalmom
If I must explain myself to you....I was laughing at the UFO thing because cgregory's post was so out there it seemed appropriate. And I thought the jumping fruit was funny.

edited to ask: is it illegal to laugh? Or would I be JUDGED by SpartIN? Oh no!!

Then I have no problems retracting my obvious error. I apologize.

Spartin

Spartin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

You are saying you didn't just ask me this? :kookoo:

I asked you to answer my question, I should have been more specific. It was the most recent question I asked. I figured since the discussion was moving on, you moved along with me. Apprently not in that case. Sorry for your misconception on that one. I will be more specific next time :p

Spartin

cgregory

BANNED
Banned

You are saying you didn't just ask me this? :kookoo:

Now your just being an idiot. What makes you think I'm gay?? Is it because I make several references about AIDS victims?? Let me tell you something, while I'm helping some of my friends as they face death as aids patients, your judging me and hoping that they have a sudden death! This is the reason christians as a whole are foolish idiots running around bashing everyone they find different. Your also the reason why abortion doctors get killed. Your nothing more than character terrorists that pride in their self righteousness and assasinate people for their beliefs. Call me a liberal, thats fine, I am one, that will never change. I'm not gay, nor do I have feelings to be gay, but if I did that's my business, which I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it. To each his/her own. As for my comments about Bob and hookers, he in fact stated in a television program that he was a "john", I feel that whenever a person holds ANY type of position we should know the truth. Your bitching at me cause I bring it up but I remember another guy who was involved in sexual acts, BILL CLINTON and everyone wanted to hang him out to dry. You see you don't get it, its not about the acts that make them who they are, but its the acts they do to help people. Enyart sits and judges people, thats' all he does, that's his schtick in life, you know why?? HE'S GOT A RADIO SHOW! That means if he is not doing his schtick then he has no show! Its all entertainment babe, pure entertainment. He makes money for his clients by ridiculing people. But I would venture to say that for someone who beat his kids, was put in jail for abusing his kids, and who acknowledges that gay people should be put to death, is a threat to this country as a domestic terrorist. I would venture to say that Bob Enyart would have no problem of shooting an abortion doctor simply for his religious views. You type of religious persecution makes me sick as a jew and as an american. I hope you burn in hell.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Originally posted by Brellix
Do yourself and all of us a favor. Stop posting here and go make some more movies.
Oh come on, Brellix, tell him what you really want him to do: throw himself in front of a rapidly approaching truck...

Brellix

Originally posted by Spartin

Your point in #4 is wrong. That is because the Bible is just literature written by Men. You show me the location of the original scriptures that were written by God and I will say that you can actually make that stance with 100% conviction. Seeings how they were convientely lost (The most important work for your religion) it doesn't lend credence to you arguement about law. Who wrote those scriptures? Limited man with prejudices that everyone has. Guess that might shine through in a book written by you guessed it Man .

Spartin, were you aware that the Bible contains the spoken words of The Lord Jesus Christ? If you weren't aware of this fact, just get a Bible and look for the red letter text. Although the Bible was written by men it was written based on each author's personal relationship with God. In the Old Testament, God made his presence known to his followers such as Abraham, Noah, and Moses. In the New Testament, the author's interacted with God when He chose to become man and walk the earth.

Point #6 Well lets refer to to the arguement above. To top it all off, while the great flood was suppose to be happening, the Egyptians were building a society at that current time. So why were they spared? They weren't building pyramids for another 300 yrs or so, but there was a base to that society in order for the number of workers to do it. More than Noah and his brood to make up for. Simple mathematics.

The great flood in the book of Genesis wiped out all living things on earth including your friends the Egyptians. If you put the Books of the Bible in chronological order, you will discover that Genesis comes before Exodus.(hint: Exodus is where many of the Bible's references to Egypt reside.) After the flood, it was the duty of Noah and his sons to repopulate the earth. Try reading Genesis 7:21-23 and Genesis 9:1 if you need further clarification.

Point #7 Posted just like a fish in a small pond. You have obviously shown that there is no real concrete knowledge behind such a statement. The bible if full of discrepencies, yet you believe it over the scientific community. They admit to mistakes, yet the people with the bible in thier hands don't. Good closed mind.

Without going into a huge statement concerning Creationism vs. evolution, I'll just suggest that you read all of the evidence given in Battle Royal VII by Pastor Enyart. If all of the proof he gives for God's creation does not satisfy you then it's obvious that you have no real desire for truth. There will be no point in taking this any further if that is the case.

Point #8 Just like that infallible book states...ummm ya. That is just fear of something you don't know holding power over you. Good to see the closed mind is staying that way. At least it is something you do know how to do. It also isn't your job to make fun of him like that anyways.

I am commanded to judge by the Bible and I know that I did not unfairly judge Cgregory. Enough Said. Even if Cgregory is not a homosexual, he still bears guilt for supporting their immoral lifestyle. God specifically addresses the evil of this lifestyle in Romans 1:26-27. You should go check it out and wake up out of that liberal comatose state.

Brellix

cgregory

BANNED
Banned

Your point in #4 is wrong. That is because the Bible is just literature written by Men. You show me the location of the original scriptures that were written by God and I will say that you can actually make that stance with 100% conviction. Seeings how they were convientely lost (The most important work for your religion) it doesn't lend credence to you arguement about law. Who wrote those scriptures? Limited man with prejudices that everyone has. Guess that might shine through in a book written by you guessed it Man .

Spartin, were you aware that the Bible contains the spoken words of The Lord Jesus Christ? If you weren't aware of this fact, just get a Bible and look for the red letter text. Although the Bible was written by men it was written based on each author's personal relationship with God. In the Old Testament, God made his presence known to his followers such as Abraham, Noah, and Moses. In the New Testament, the author's interacted with God when He chose to become man and walk the earth.

Point #6 Well lets refer to to the arguement above. To top it all off, while the great flood was suppose to be happening, the Egyptians were building a society at that current time. So why were they spared? They weren't building pyramids for another 300 yrs or so, but there was a base to that society in order for the number of workers to do it. More than Noah and his brood to make up for. Simple mathematics.

The great flood in the book of Genesis wiped out all living things on earth including your friends the Egyptians. If you put the Books of the Bible in chronological order, you will discover that Genesis comes before Exodus.(hint: Exodus is where many of the Bible's references to Egypt reside.) After the flood, it was the duty of Noah and his sons to repopulate the earth. Try reading Genesis 7:21-23 and Genesis 9:1 if you need further clarification.

Point #7 Posted just like a fish in a small pond. You have obviously shown that there is no real concrete knowledge behind such a statement. The bible if full of discrepencies, yet you believe it over the scientific community. They admit to mistakes, yet the people with the bible in thier hands don't. Good closed mind.

Without going into a huge statement concerning Creationism vs. evolution, I'll just suggest that you read all of the evidence given in Battle Royal VII by Pastor Enyart. If all of the proof he gives for God's creation does not satisfy you then it's obvious that you have no real desire for truth. There will be no point in taking this any further if that is the case.

Point #8 Just like that infallible book states...ummm ya. That is just fear of something you don't know holding power over you. Good to see the closed mind is staying that way. At least it is something you do know how to do. It also isn't your job to make fun of him like that anyways.

I am commanded to judge by the Bible and I know that I did not unfairly judge Cgregory. Enough Said. Even if Cgregory is not a homosexual, he still bears guilt for supporting their immoral lifestyle. God specifically addresses the evil of this lifestyle in Romans 1:26-27. You should go check it out and wake up out of that liberal comatose state.

Brellix
Being a jew let me state my belief as a jew. We do not believe in the great flood that would cover the entire world. I also believe as our rabbi teaches that the bibleboth old and new is not a literal text and should not be taken as such. I for one do not believe in a great whale swalling a man, it was simple symbolic teachings. As most of the bible should be taken, it should be taken as a learnign tool and that's all. Look at revelation, its full of symbols and creatures that we know cannot exist, they cannot. So, judge me if you want, but as a jewish person we do not agree when it comes to this type of teaching and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.

Spartin

Brellix

Point #1
Plain and simple, Jesus was just a remarkable man. Not the mythical being you make him out to be. Just a method to keep the masses in line for keeping power for the church. Without that mythical being, there is no godly basis for your "truthful Bible". Leaves you on shakey ground at best.

Point #2
Check up on your history books (the ones not tainted by creationist coloring) and you will see that the Egyptians were starting to build thier cities during the time of the flood. The Egyptians are notorious for recording thier day to day lives, yet they don't say anything about a world encompassing flood. They have a flood myth too, it just doesn't cover the whole world, and it is at a different time period than yours. Which one is right?

Point #3
You really should look up your Scientific data more closely. What Bob is throwing out is just church propaganda. He doesn't even have a proper grasp on the material. He makes sweeping eloquent responses in science, but uses the material in a shaded way. His data is setup like someone taking a post out of context. He hears what he wants and everything else is irrelevant. His current "scientific arguement" is laughable at best. The base pairs in a protien compared to the alphabet in order is just a wrong comparision. He is assuming it comes in one big step. That is fairly limited don't you think? Just like baking a cake, can't just drop the ingredients in the oven and poof there is a cake. (Sounds like the arguement you guys make about creating protiens doesn't it???) Top it all off, because there is electrical attractions to molecules (which Bob the scientist totally ignores) it would make the ratio he is throwing out totally wrong. Now if our protiens were made of dice with a-z, then his comparision would be correct. Electrical attractions will make it so d skips over ab and get right after c because thats where its most stable state is. In chemistry, the most stable is the most desireable for molecules. Refute that please. Different ball game and he is throwing a football in a baseball diamond.

Point #4
Well if the Bible (which is just literature written by man) gives you the right to judge people like that, good luck to you. When this whole show of life is over, we will see who is right in the end. I have a strong feeling I am correct. There is a God, just not the corrupted version Christians spout out. If by some off chance yours is correct, well I guess I am going to Hell because I refuse to treat my fellow man less than just that. I would prefer it there due to the fact that at least I got there by being a human. Not a self-righteous donkey.

By the way, thanks for calling me Liberal. It is far better to look to the future than the past like you are. You keep looking over your back to the heyday of your religion. You are liable to walk into a telephone post because you are looking the wrong way.

Spartin

Spartin

Originally posted by cgregory
Being a jew let me state my belief as a jew. We do not believe in the great flood that would cover the entire world. I also believe as our rabbi teaches that the bibleboth old and new is not a literal text and should not be taken as such. I for one do not believe in a great whale swalling a man, it was simple symbolic teachings. As most of the bible should be taken, it should be taken as a learnign tool and that's all. Look at revelation, its full of symbols and creatures that we know cannot exist, they cannot. So, judge me if you want, but as a jewish person we do not agree when it comes to this type of teaching and there is nothing you can say to change my mind.

I agree with being a Jew far more than a Christian. At least they see that it is a figurative work not a literal work. I also believe that the bible is a good book for Alot of moral lessons. It is like a guide in that sense. Just not updated with the times.

Spartin

Brellix

Cgregory, I expected you to post your latest statement concerning the Bible. You see it is common knowledge to Christians who have a good understanding of God's Word that every liberal's goal is to somehow dismiss the Bible as symbology; therefore, by doing this, each said liberal can feel less threatened by the verses that comdemn his/her personal lifestyle. You are just one of the multitude of liberals who try and use this approach to sugar coat Bible verses that threaten your behavioral preferences. The Bible condemns sexual immorality and homosexuality, yet you embrace both by suppressing your conscience with the old "it's just symbology argument".

I am aware that your ultimate goal is to try and wiggle out of the coming judgement that you will face when you die. You feel that you can relax and enjoy your sinful pleasures here on earth without those pesky Biblical commandments. After all, it's just literature to you and you might as well be reading Poe's "Raven" or Shakespeare. The fact remains, you cannot hide "anything" from God and one day you will be judged for your actions. If you had any real knowledge of God's Word, then you would be able to see that most verses in the Bible can be taken for their literal meanings.

The book of Revelation describes the time period that follows the end of the world as we know it and the period of tribulation that God has planned for Israel. These creatures cannot exist? I beg to differ. The Creator had no problem at all creating the earth and everything in it. And if you haven't noticed, there are some fairly odd creatures included in God's creation.

I have already judged you based on what you have shown me Cgregory.

You should recognize the errors of your ways and repent now while you still can. If as you claim, there is nothing I can say to change your mind about accepting Christ as your Savior, then you are already condemned.

Brellix

Last edited:

Brellix

Point #1
Plain and simple, Jesus was just a remarkable man. Not the mythical being you make him out to be. Just a method to keep the masses in line for keeping power for the church. Without that mythical being, there is no godly basis for your "truthful Bible". Leaves you on shakey ground at best.

Spartin, why don't you provide plain and simple answers then as to how just a remarkable man could have performed miracles(including raising the dead), predicted future occurrences with 100% accuracy, and left behind a tremendous trail of evidence for his resurrection.

Point #2
Check up on your history books (the ones not tainted by creationist coloring) and you will see that the Egyptians were starting to build thier cities during the time of the flood. The Egyptians are notorious for recording thier day to day lives, yet they don't say anything about a world encompassing flood. They have a flood myth too, it just doesn't cover the whole world, and it is at a different time period than yours. Which one is right?

Check up on your history books(the ones not tainted by Godless, Darwinistic coloring). And know that I will take the Word of God any day over Egyptian mythology.

Point #3
You really should look up your Scientific data more closely. What Bob is throwing out is just church propaganda. He doesn't even have a proper grasp on the material. He makes sweeping eloquent responses in science, but uses the material in a shaded way. His data is setup like someone taking a post out of context. He hears what he wants and everything else is irrelevant. His current "scientific arguement" is laughable at best. The base pairs in a protien compared to the alphabet in order is just a wrong comparision. He is assuming it comes in one big step. That is fairly limited don't you think? Just like baking a cake, can't just drop the ingredients in the oven and poof there is a cake. (Sounds like the arguement you guys make about creating protiens doesn't it???) Top it all off, because there is electrical attractions to molecules (which Bob the scientist totally ignores) it would make the ratio he is throwing out totally wrong. Now if our protiens were made of dice with a-z, then his comparision would be correct. Electrical attractions will make it so d skips over ab and get right after c because thats where its most stable state is. In chemistry, the most stable is the most desireable for molecules. Refute that please. Different ball game and he is throwing a football in a baseball diamond.

What is laughable at best is the fact that you cannot comprehend the simplistic goal of Pastor Enyart's experiment. In the experiment, he is showing that something as simple as the English alphabet cannot be randomly generated by a number generator. Even though trillions of attempts are made, the right combination of letters would take quadrillions of years to achieve.(pay attention, here comes the part that validates the experiment being used to disprove evolution.) So if the simple structure of the alphabet cannot be reproduced by random chance in a time frame that fits the age of the earth, then how in the blazes could many "complex" proteins have randomly combined to form the building blocks of life? Yes Spartin you are in that ball game, way out in "left" field, and the ball off of Pastor Enyart's bat just flew wayyyy over your head.:chuckle:

Point #4
Well if the Bible (which is just literature written by man) gives you the right to judge people like that, good luck to you. When this whole show of life is over, we will see who is right in the end. I have a strong feeling I am correct. There is a God, just not the corrupted version Christians spout out. If by some off chance yours is correct, well I guess I am going to Hell because I refuse to treat my fellow man less than just that. I would prefer it there due to the fact that at least I got there by being a human. Not a self-righteous donkey.

We Christians believe in our "perfect" Savior Jesus Christ and thank Him for his gift that enables us to overcome our sin/corruption. I'd much rather be a..hee haw hee haw...donkey in Heaven than a condemned humanist in Hell.

By the way, thanks for calling me Liberal. It is far better to look to the future than the past like you are. You keep looking over your back to the heyday of your religion. You are liable to walk into a telephone post because you are looking the wrong way.

I wouldn't say that Spartin. If I were looking forward to a future of rejecting Christ, I'd be afraid, I'd be very afraid.

Brellix

frugalmom

Night Elf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Your also the reason why abortion doctors get killed. Your nothing more than character terrorists that pride in their self righteousness and assasinate people for their beliefs.

*Yawn* You said the same baloney a few days ago when I helped expose your hypocrisy. I have never condoned murder or terrorism. You, on the other hand, are pro chioce.

Call me a liberal, thats fine, I am one, that will never change. I'm not gay, nor do I have feelings to be gay, but if I did that's my business, which I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it. To each his/her own. As for my comments about Bob and hookers, he in fact stated in a television program that he was a "john", I feel that whenever a person holds ANY type of position we should know the truth. Your bitching at me cause I bring it up but I remember another guy who was involved in sexual acts, BILL CLINTON and everyone wanted to hang him out to dry. You see you don't get it, its not about the acts that make them who they are, but its the acts they do to help people. Enyart sits and judges people, thats' all he does, that's his schtick in life, you know why?? HE'S GOT A RADIO SHOW! That means if he is not doing his schtick then he has no show! Its all entertainment babe, pure entertainment. He makes money for his clients by ridiculing people. But I would venture to say that for someone who beat his kids, was put in jail for abusing his kids, and who acknowledges that gay people should be put to death, is a threat to this country as a domestic terrorist. I would venture to say that Bob Enyart would have no problem of shooting an abortion doctor simply for his religious views. You type of religious persecution makes me sick as a jew and as an american.

blah...blah....blah....If you have such a problem with Bob Enyart then why don't you call him on his show and talk to him about it? I am certainly not his spokesperson but I remember him saying before that he doesn't condone murdering abortionists.

I hope you burn in hell.

Nope, you won't be seeing me there. I have accepted salvation through my Lord Jesus Christ who paid the price for my sins, which required me humbling myself to Him, and is the difference in you and I. [/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Granite

Hall of Fame
gregory, you seem to be really hung up on the fact that Bob Enyart's less than perfect. I've made this point elsewhere: he at least has the gumption to admit what he's done. You liberals always talk about tolerance--where's your tolerance and compassion now?

Bill Clinton was a perjurer, liar, and all-around embarrassment. Enyart's willing to admit his sin, the president you slavishly defend is a shameless buffoon. Find someone worth defending.

You keep lumping run of the mill Christians, evangelicals, and even--sorry to say--the TBN crowd into the same group, which is an over-generalization, and a mistake. And then you go one step further and claim we're all potential terrorists and murderers. Look, it's this kind of hysteric, bleeding heart, reactionary and inaccurate judgment call that makes it easier to demonize liberals like you. (Not that I am, let's just clear that up.) I don't think you'd appreciate it if I characterized all liberals as pinko gay-loving freaks who read the Communist Manifesto, love tax raises, seek to ban smoking in homes, and have walked in gay pride parades. That isn't descriptive of all leftists, and I don't think that it's descriptive of you. But in the same vein, your idea of what a conservative is seems to be stereotyped and skewed.

Right and left have their extremists: Timothy McVeigh and the Unabomber come to mind. But not everybody right of Barbara Boxer is a terrorist waiting to happen.

granite

Brellix

Originally posted by granite1010
Bill Clinton was a perjurer, liar, and all-around embarrassment. Enyart's willing to admit his sin, the president you slavishly defend is a shameless buffoon. Find someone worth defending.

/sarcasm on

Cgregory,

Why not add :devil: to your list of things worth defending.

You surely have the defense of the dark one's interests down pat. Besides, Bill Clinton runs a pretty close second to him and you seem to love old slick willy and the Dems.

Brellix
:crackup: :chuckle: :crackup:

Spartin

Spartin, why don't you provide plain and simple answers then as to how just a remarkable man could have performed miracles(including raising the dead), predicted future occurrences with 100% accuracy, and left behind a tremendous trail of evidence for his resurrection.

Check up on your history books(the ones not tainted by Godless, Darwinistic coloring). And know that I will take the Word of God any day over Egyptian mythology.

What is laughable at best is the fact that you cannot comprehend the simplistic goal of Pastor Enyart's experiment. In the experiment, he is showing that something as simple as the English alphabet cannot be randomly generated by a number generator. Even though trillions of attempts are made, the right combination of letters would take quadrillions of years to achieve.(pay attention, here comes the part that validates the experiment being used to disprove evolution.) So if the simple structure of the alphabet cannot be reproduced by random chance in a time frame that fits the age of the earth, then how in the blazes could many "complex" proteins have randomly combined to form the building blocks of life? Yes Spartin you are in that ball game, way out in "left" field, and the ball off of Pastor Enyart's bat just flew wayyyy over your head.

We Christians believe in our "perfect" Savior Jesus Christ and thank Him for his gift that enables us to overcome our sin/corruption. I'd much rather be a..hee haw hee haw...donkey in Heaven than a condemned humanist in Hell.

I wouldn't say that Spartin. If I were looking forward to a future of rejecting Christ, I'd be afraid, I'd be very afraid.

Brellix

Just like I said, he was a remarkable man but he was a man. Meaning he didn't do resurection, predict the future etc. He is the focul point of a legend. What he did has been glorified by the Bible....a book. I can read about wizards and seers in other books as well. They just don't claim to be fact. Which I still state that the Bible is fiction.

Next off, you misread what I said. We have dated that the Egyptians were building cities at the time of your so called world wide flood. How were they able to continue building those cities if it was covered in water? I was just stating that thier mythos also had a flood as well.

What is laughable is you can't comprehend my post. I stated that Bob is looking at it in an improper fashion. Apparently, you are as well. I don't care what you think about it, but something like that can't happen in One big step. The 26 in one roll assumes that it is in one step. Fairly obvious in my last post when I said "He is assuming it all happens in One big step" . Unlike you, I take the time to read your posts and think about them. I am sorry if you don't take the time to read what I have written; however, it doesn't give you the ability to misrepresent what I have written. Next time I will have to draw a diagram for you. It didn't happen in 1 step. Not 1, not 15 a buttload more. You guys are assuming that it comes together in 1 magical poof. Scientists never said that, creationist say that. So please enlighten me on how rolling 26 dice to hit a-z in order will prove or disprove a series of steps (Not one giant step). You are comparing a tire to an apple. There are some flaws in your logic.

Your Ideal of God doesn't exist. Christians have totally made the bible from a story to something literal. We normally call someone who believes fiction is fact a crazy person. I guess we could add to the meaning a Crazy person or a Christian.

Spartin

Brellix

Just like I said, he was a remarkable man but he was a man. Meaning he didn't do resurection, predict the future etc. He is the focul point of a legend. What he did has been glorified by the Bible....a book. I can read about wizards and seers in other books as well. They just don't claim to be fact. Which I still state that the Bible is fiction.

Sources??

Next off, you misread what I said. We have dated that the Egyptians were building cities at the time of your so called world wide flood. How were they able to continue building those cities if it was covered in water? I was just stating that thier mythos also had a flood as well.

Sources??

What is laughable is you can't comprehend my post. I stated that Bob is looking at it in an improper fashion. Apparently, you are as well. I don't care what you think about it, but something like that can't happen in One big step. The 26 in one roll assumes that it is in one step. Fairly obvious in my last post when I said "He is assuming it all happens in One big step" . Unlike you, I take the time to read your posts and think about them. I am sorry if you don't take the time to read what I have written; however, it doesn't give you the ability to misrepresent what I have written. Next time I will have to draw a diagram for you. It didn't happen in 1 step. Not 1, not 15 a buttload more. You guys are assuming that it comes together in 1 magical poof. Scientists never said that, creationist say that. So please enlighten me on how rolling 26 dice to hit a-z in order will prove or disprove a series of steps (Not one giant step). You are comparing a tire to an apple. There are some flaws in your logic.

Again, I am splitting my sides in laughter. The experiment refers to the probability of the random chance that any ONE step of the evolutionists' assumed process would occur. The use of the alphabet was to simplify the experimental data and prove that it could not have happened within a reasonable time period; thus, one with any desire to understand would conclude, that there is no way these random formations of life's building blocks could have happened with complex proteins.

Your Ideal of God doesn't exist. Christians have totally made the bible from a story to something literal. We normally call someone who believes fiction is fact a crazy person. I guess we could add to the meaning a Crazy person or a Christian.

Spartin

Spartin you are what the Bible calls a fool. On judgement day, you will get on your knees before the Lord Jesus Christ and acknowledge Him. That's not fiction, that's a promise.

Brellix

Status
Not open for further replies.