a final point to make to BOB and his commune family

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgregory

BANNED
Banned
Regardless of my personal views on this forum and Bob Enyart let me make one thing really clear. We're living in a most awesome time for this country and world. I fear that what most christians are worried about is the fact that the world is changing everyday around them. I see and hear more and more remarks by Enyart, Pat Robertson, Paul Crouch and the like, all expressing views simular to Bobs, and that they fear the world that they are living in is changing and they do not like the change that they see. The biggest fear is that the supreme court has ruled we cannot judge or prosecute people for being homosexuals in the bedroom. That ruling in itself shows the nation has and indeed is changing for the better. We need to realize that society has spoken and that man needs to grow and that in time we all will become connected to something more than ourselves, more than our "religious ideas". These things that are taking place make people like Bob shake in their shoes, why? Because they know their time is short, and that means their time of ideas are vanishing. I strongly belive somethign major will happen in the next few years, something awakening throughout the world will change all of our views. The united states will not nor cannot stand for much longer, the EU is gaining strength nad one day soon this nation will have to accept who she really is, and that is a nation of single views. Yes, we are all different, some of us pray to other gods, the same god, but different names. We are either gay or straight, young or old, but the fact remains we are all of one unified belonging to a new idea and that idea is if we are to grow or what I like to call, evolve, then we need to stop giving ear to Enyart or those like him and accept our fate in destiny and then and only then we will find our true course. We're heading to mars in 15 years, and from then who knows?? We need to drop these ideas that hinder our growth and then we will evolve into that higher energy lifeforce that we were meant to be. Just my thoughts.
chris

Brellix

I guess you missed your chance....

I guess you missed your chance....

Ever hear of a guy named Marshall Applewhite? I guess you missed your chance to get on the UFO that day out in the granola state of California. Was that the kind of drastic change you are referring to in this country? We all did bear witness to what a bunch of wackos can dream up when they stray from God's teachings. Did they evolve into a higher form of energy as they were being beamed up? I bet you regret missing your opportunity to ascend eh? What happened? Did you forget to wear your white Nike tennis shoes that day? Didn't have the stomach to castrate yourself? No taste for cyanide Kool Aid?

Do yourself and all of us a favor. Stop posting here and go make some more movies. We don't care to hear from a willfully ignorant homo hiding behind the hetero mask. Just go ahead and admit that you are a fruit :bannana: and then spare us your illiterate ramblings by removing thyself from our presence.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Originally posted by Brellix
We don't care to hear from a willfully ignorant homo hiding behind the hetero mask. Just go ahead and admit that you are a fruit
Hmmmmm. cgregory does seem to be rather obsessed with Bob doesn't he?

frugalmom

Night Elf

Ever hear of a guy named Marshall Applewhite? I guess you missed your chance to get on the UFO that day out in the granola state of California. Was that the kind of drastic change you are referring to in this country? We all did bear witness to what a bunch of wackos can dream up when they stray from God's teachings. Did they evolve into a higher form of energy as they were being beamed up? I bet you regret missing your opportunity to ascend eh? What happened? Did you forget to wear your white Nike tennis shoes that day? Didn't have the stomach to castrate yourself? No taste for cyanide Kool Aid?

Do yourself and all of us a favor. Stop posting here and go make some more movies. We don't care to hear from a willfully ignorant homo hiding behind the hetero mask. Just go ahead and admit that you are a fruit :bannana: and then spare us your illiterate ramblings by removing thyself from our presence.

HAHAHA that was too funny Brellix!! :chuckle:

Spartin

Ahh, so you call him a homosexual without you knowing really much about him. That sounds like a nice Christian. Good to see you judge without even having any knowledge of the guy. He is just pointing out that the law is starting to put some discrepencies to what is taught in the bible. You could discuss his points as opposed to making a subjective call about his sexual orientation. Good to see that biogotry isn't frowned upon by the good people at the church.

In reply to the original post, I don't forsee much of a change in the Christian society for a number of years. The only thing that would really shake the foundations of it would be discovering how to create life or how the universe was created. Finding the missing link for evolution. Those are the big ones that are a mainstay of the bible. Homosexuality treated as a sin. Muslims do not eat pork and say it is a sin. That doesn't stop thier religion from growing. Get one of the big three there, then we can talk about some big changes in the church. Until that point, it isn't going to happen.

Spartin

Spartin

Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Originally posted by frugalmom
HAHAHA that was too funny Brellix!! :chuckle:

I made a mistake in Judgement and I am editing the post, I apologize to Frugalmom.

Spartin

Last edited:

frugalmom

Night Elf
Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

Originally posted by Spartin
Good to see you bigots stick together when confronted with someone who accepts people for who they are. Good to see that label gun coming out without even knowing the person.

Spartin

My my aren't we judgmental? You don't know me and labeled me a bigot. So it's ok for you to judge me then? :kookoo: Look in the mirror and you will see your "label gun".

frugalmom

Night Elf

Originally posted by Jefferson
Hmmmmm. cgregory does seem to be rather obsessed with Bob doesn't he?

I noticed that too. He said it was noone's business what people do behind their bedroom door but he cares what Bob does in his? :confused:

Spartin

Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

My my aren't we judgmental? You don't know me and labeled me a bigot. So it's ok for you to judge me then? :kookoo: Look in the mirror and you will see your "label gun".

I find that only bigots generally laugh at the same ill mannered jokes. Only those types laugh at that kind of labeling. If you were laughing at the koolaid joke, then I retract what I said. I don't think you were just laughing at the koolaid thing though. Correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong and you were laughing at him calling him a homo, well I guess I wasn't that far off was I?

Spartin

Spartin

I noticed that too. He said it was noone's business what people do behind their bedroom door but he cares what Bob does in his? :confused:

I am not sure where you read the fact that he was concerned with what Bob does with his wife. Could you give me a qoute where you saw this please. I think he is using Bob as a primary example because he is actually debating on this forum right now. Bob's views and beliefs are well known here, so it seems to be a logical place for him to post his ideas contrary to Bobs.

Spartin

frugalmom

Night Elf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

I find that only bigots generally laugh at the same ill mannered jokes. Only those types laugh at that kind of labeling. If you were laughing at the koolaid joke, then I retract what I said. I don't think you were just laughing at the koolaid thing though. Correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong and you were laughing at him calling him a homo, well I guess I wasn't that far off was I?

Spartin

The point is kiddo.....I am laughing at YOU for basically judging me and "labeling" me, which is what you claim bothered you in the first place was that "bigots" stick together and "label".

*mumbling something about a hypocrite*;)

Good day.

Spartin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess you missed your chance....

The point is kiddo.....I am laughing at YOU for basically judging me and "labeling" me, which is what you claim bothered you in the first place was that "bigots" stick together and "label".

*mumbling something about a hypocrite*;)

Good day.

Just answer my quote please. If I was wrong and you were just laughing at the alien things, I have no problems retracting it. I don't think I am wrong though. In that case, I wouldn't be a stereotypical label. So please answer the question. Are you afraid of what might be said about it?

Spartin

frugalmom

Night Elf

I am not sure where you read the fact that he was concerned with what Bob does with his wife. Could you give me a qoute where you saw this please. I think he is using Bob as a primary example because he is actually debating on this forum right now. Bob's views and beliefs are well known here, so it seems to be a logical place for him to post his ideas contrary to Bobs.

Spartin

OK I didn't post that to you but will answer. It was in his thread in this BEL forum titled something like "What Bob stands for would make Bush weak" and in post no.7 he says that. But in the first post of the thread he's trying to belittle Bob for using hookers a long time ago. So, if he is serious that he doesn't care what people do behind their BR door then he should not care what Bob did either was my point.

Brellix

Spartin, allow me to help you remove that shroud of liberalism that is keeping you in the dark.

Some points for you to take note of:

1) Concerning judging without knowledge, I can assure you that I have all of the knowledge required to judge Cgregory for what he is because I have read his pitch in this and other threads.

2) Yes I am a Christian but I am not nicer than God. Christians that strive to be nicer than God by using the "bless you brother no matter how vile you may be" approach are effectively putting stumbling blocks into the paths of potential converts.

3) If you had read Cgregory's previous posts concerning his wish to educate everyone about gays and HIV through his films, then maybe you could see how I drew my conclusion. Heck he even throws in a pro-homo pitch in this thread. Why is he obsessed with those issues? hmmmm...

4) The laws of man will never supercede the Word of God in any way and the Bible contains no discrepancies no matter how much you might want it to.(If you can provide examples, feel free to do so and I will subsequently destroy your argument.)

5) I have already discussed Cgregory's points thoroughly in another thread that he started.

6) God tells us how life was created in the Bible. Ever read Genesis?

7) Macro-evolution is a lie and never took place; therefore, no missing link will ever be found because there isn't one.

8)Homosexuality is sin. PERIOD!

9) Pork on the muslim menu? Totally irrelevant

Now who is guilty of judging without knowledge? Yes, that would be you Spartin. You might want to try doing a little research before you call someone out. At least it will help to save you some embarrassment in the future. :eek:

Brellix

Last edited:

Spartin

OK I didn't post that to you but will answer. It was in his thread in this BEL forum titled something like "What Bob stands for would make Bush weak" and in post no.7 he says that. But in the first post of the thread he's trying to belittle Bob for using hookers a long time ago. So, if he is serious that he doesn't care what people do behind their BR door then he should not care what Bob did either was my point.

I missed that post,I will have to read that and see.That isnt the question I want you to answer now. It was what you were laughing at. I want to know if I unfairly judged you or a percieved your view correctly.

Spartin

frugalmom

Night Elf

Spartin

You are saying you didn't just ask me this? :kookoo:

frugalmom

Night Elf

I missed that post,I will have to read that and see.That isnt the question I want you to answer now. It was what you were laughing at. I want to know if I unfairly judged you or a percieved your view correctly.

Spartin

If I must explain myself to you....I was laughing at the UFO thing because cgregory's post was so out there it seemed appropriate. And I thought the jumping fruit was funny.

edited to ask: is it illegal to laugh? Or would I be JUDGED by SpartIN? Oh no!!

Last edited:

Spartin

Spartin, allow me to help you remove that shroud of liberalism that is keeping you in the dark.

Some points for you to take note of:

1) Concerning judging without knowledge, I can assure you that I have all of the knowledge required to judge Cgregory for what he is because I have read his pitch in this and other threads.

2) Yes I am a Christian but I am not nicer than God. Christians that strive to be nicer than God by using the "bless you brother no matter how vile you may be" approach are effectively putting stumbling blocks into the paths of potential converts.

3) If you had read Cgregory's previous posts concerning his wish to educate everyone about gays and HIV through his films, then maybe you could see how I drew my conclusion. Heck he even throws in a pro-homo pitch in this this thread. Why is he obsessed with those issues? hmmmm...

4) The laws of man will never supercede the Word of God in any way and the Bible contains no discrepancies no matter how much you might want it to.(If you can provide examples, feel free to do so and I will subsequently destroy your argument.)

5) I have already discussed Cgregory's points thoroughly in another thread that he started.

6) God tells us how life was created in the Bible. Ever read Genesis?

7) Macro-evolution is a lie and never took place; therefore, no missing link will ever be found because there isn't one.

8)Homosexuality is sin. PERIOD!

9) Pork on the muslim menu? Totally irrelevant

Now who is guilty of judging without knowledge? Yes, that would be you Spartin. You might want to try doing a little research before you call someone out. At least it will help to save you some embarrassment in the future. :eek:

Brellix

Ahhh yes here we go. If you had read my prior post I asked for clarification where the information came from in another post. I asked where it was quoted. I didn't know about his prior posts and I am checking them right now actually. I did not have prior knowledge of his posts, he has like 10 posts total. Continuing on here.

Your point in #4 is wrong. That is because the Bible is just literature written by Men. You show me the location of the original scriptures that were written by God and I will say that you can actually make that stance with 100% conviction. Seeings how they were convientely lost (The most important work for your religion) it doesn't lend credence to you arguement about law. Who wrote those scriptures? Limited man with prejudices that everyone has. Guess that might shine through in a book written by you guessed it Man .

Point #6 Well lets refer to to the arguement above. To top it all off, while the great flood was suppose to be happening, the Egyptians were building a society at that current time. So why were they spared? They weren't building pyramids for another 300 yrs or so, but there was a base to that society in order for the number of workers to do it. More than Noah and his brood to make up for. Simple mathematics.

Point #7 Posted just like a fish in a small pond. You have obviously shown that there is no real concrete knowledge behind such a statement. The bible if full of discrepencies, yet you believe it over the scientific community. They admit to mistakes, yet the people with the bible in thier hands don't. Good closed mind.

Point #8 Just like that infallible book states...ummm ya. That is just fear of something you don't know holding power over you. Good to see the closed mind is staying that way. At least it is something you do know how to do. It also isn't your job to make fun of him like that anyways.

Point #9 It is relevant to the discussion at hand because another religion which claims as much credence as yours says it is a sin. Personally I think it is absurd, they however don't. They take is just a seriously as you do with homosexuals. There is a direct comparision to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.